It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end is very near

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

There are a host of prophesies in Revelations that are about to come to fruition very soon . The Mark of the Beast could only happen if #1 There was a Global Government to issue a Global Currency . #2 The currency was not a physical currency that could be passed hand to hand , and could be traded and tracked Globally on a World Wide system we call Internet #3 a system of use or privilege authorisation such as an encoding for each person that could be tracked for total control of all information on that individual . Such a system would exhibit your number along with every bit of information collected on you .To that number would be attached ownership and rights to your property if any . Any properties not attributed to a number would revert to the State within a short period of time .
Other prophesies in Ezekiel 38 tells us of the soon to happen Magog war . This will likely start the turn of events we call the Great Tribulation . Zechariah 14 tells of Israel being almost defeated and the Lord coming but we cant forget that the Antichrist will have his time to deceive us ., Daniel tells of the Abomination that Maketh Desolate where the Temple is defiled . 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 tells us the Antichrist will sit in the Temple and present himself as God so the Antichrist will bring a false peace for this to happen . The unwise will think the AC to be Jesus come back to save Israel . When the Jews reject the AC then the Lord will come back to save Israel from the wrath of the AC .
We are so very close to that time .

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
The end of this physical reality and realization, expansion and union with ones true self or vice versa.

It is what is. Alpha and the omega. Yin and Yang. Peace and harmony. Love and light. You name it.

Peace

wasnt this hippy crap supposed to have happened on dec 21st 2012??? haven't you learned anything??

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

You do realize that History is full of people who claimed the end was near...and the dates they would pick would come and go and then they would pick a new date and that would come and go and so on until finally those who listened to them stopped listening.

I am not saying that it is impossible for Humans to die off...Hell one Asteroid too big and we all buy the farm! It is just that Humanity in one form or another has been on Earth for about 5 Million Years. That's a LONG time. As long as Humans find the wisdom and tech. to be able to overcome our short sightedness and perhaps some Anti-Asteroid Tech...LOL!...we will be around for some time.

People have been around and gone through Ice Ages, Magnetic Polar Shifts, Super Volcano Eruptions, Massive Tectonic Plate Shifts...and we are still here. You are looking at too short a timeline and when you start looking at 5 Million Years...you start to see just how resilliant Humanity has been and still is.

As far as Jesus conming back...well that is a statement of Faith not scientific FACT. If he does come...I will be the first to offer him a BEER.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What about all those kids with flies stuck to their faces, no food, no water, no means of having a happy life?
What about them?
What did they do to deserve that? Just unlucky to be born in the wrong place?
What's the point then? Why do they get the short end of the stick? What for? What's the point there?
A little kid who's still innocent. Why do they have to go through that?
If God is so good and benevolent, why doesn't God stop that?
Mothers watching their children die for no reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ParaSpy2012

Well if I were Religious I would give you the standard Christian answer. That being...It's all part of GOD'S Plan!

This is what religious people say when they don't have an answer.

The reality is...Life is Unfair and if you are hoping and praying for some GOD to lift you and your children out of conditions as you stated...you will be waiting until the day you die...which probably won't be long from now.

The Fact is...people are still very much ANIMALS. And those who are religious are even more so. Humans are animals and we are not too soon removed from our Stone Age Animalistic Past. We have a large brain but we evolved into a Warlike Animal to be able to fend off other Humans...as Humans breed quickly...for resourses and mates. If food was scarce it was far easier to take from a small weak tribe then have to kill a Mammouth.

The same thing is going on today as Men who desire Power subject the masses to poverty, disease and Death. I get around and I have been to some Hell Holes doing my sometimes JOB. I can tell you that if some of the people here that are so concerned about whether other believe in GOD as they do were to have to live in these places...these self annointed Rightious would very quickly be practicing with whatever weapons they could get...how to quickly and efficiently KILL anothe Human Being.

Some people will say they would never do this or never KILL another. Everyone says that until such a thing is FORCED upon you. Then as another holds your child by the hair with a machette in their hands will any person aim a gun or Bow and arrow or even throw a rock with as much precision as they can muster to kill that other person. It is the way of things.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Did you see where the pope is going to "open" a multi-religious center near the temple in Jerusalem? It was in the news, and most likely easily googled - though I never use google - use any other search engine. That's a huge sign with the coming UN - universal religion - that things are beginning.....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by BSFC123

There are a host of prophesies in Revelations that are about to come to fruition very soon . The Mark of the Beast could only happen if #1 There was a Global Government to issue a Global Currency . #2 The currency was not a physical currency that could be passed hand to hand , and could be traded and tracked Globally on a World Wide system we call Internet #3 a system of use or privilege authorisation such as an encoding for each person that could be tracked for total control of all information on that individual . Such a system would exhibit your number along with every bit of information collected on you .To that number would be attached ownership and rights to your property if any . Any properties not attributed to a number would revert to the State within a short period of time .
Other prophesies in Ezekiel 38 tells us of the soon to happen Magog war . This will likely start the turn of events we call the Great Tribulation . Zechariah 14 tells of Israel being almost defeated and the Lord coming but we cant forget that the Antichrist will have his time to deceive us ., Daniel tells of the Abomination that Maketh Desolate where the Temple is defiled . 2nd Thessolonians chapter 2 tells us the Antichrist will sit in the Temple and present himself as God so the Antichrist will bring a false peace for this to happen . The unwise will think the AC to be Jesus come back to save Israel . When the Jews reject the AC then the Lord will come back to save Israel from the wrath of the AC .
We are so very close to that time .

No. You do not need to have a global government or a global currency in order to control buying and selling. You just need to have a law that says, "Hey, no buying or selling unless you have our mark." I agree that the cashless part would be necessary, but that still wouldn't stop barter. Or theft.

And the war of Ezekiel 38 is soon to happen? Magog is in Turkey. You're telling me that Turkey is going to invade nuclear-armed Israel?

There's no Temple in Jerusalem for the Antichrist to defile. Wake me up when one gets built.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by BSFC123

But you make a mistake (in my opinion) centering your entire belief around the concept of SIN.

It is my firm opinion that sin (or at least MOST of what we say is a "sin") are man-made concepts, as are concepts such as "good" or "evil".

God has better things to do than judging Man for their "sins". Sorry, God (or whatever creator, if there is one) is better than that.

*** The "truth" is NOT about sin and it's NOT about judgement.

If you reduce your belief to be only about sin and the punishment for sin, you are limiting yourself and your entire religion!

God does not punish and he does (imho) not judge.

Life is given as a learning experience, and "sin" will always be a part of it. Why? BECAUSE WE ARE JUST HUMANS. Sin, in this life, serves the purpose to teach us something. We cannot EXIST without sin in one form of the other. God knows that.

Because "the end" is ALWAYS near. Everyone's life can end at any time. People, animals, plants, nothing is forever. We are born and there will be an end. For some sooner, for some later. Whether there is a set date for a rapture, what does it matter? What matters is ONLY what you have learned in your life.

Everyone will find out "the truth" at some point anyway, everyone will have their own "judgement day". (Of course the term "judgement" is misleading because there wont be a judgement, I just used the word so you know what I mean.)

The concept of "God's punishment" is a kindergarten-level idea. God has no interest in punishing. He has an interest that we LEARN something, to be ready for "the truth" in the afterlife, for a reality beyond this physical existence. We do not learn from punishment. The learning must come from ourselves.

The concept of sin and judgement is a lie, a distortion of the REAL message behind many religions.

According to what you want to believe is true, then our 'afterlife' (once the physical body is gone) would be what? The vast majority of us here on earth don't steal because of laws which will punish us if we get caught, not because we shun stealing because it is evil. In general, society doesn't do certain behaviours because we have learned here that right and wrong is defined by society, not from any higher spiritual understanding that evil is to shunned because it is evil. But we are spirit, and once the physical goes (the body and physical earth laws), there is no longer anything to control that spirit. The spirit, the inner man, that doesn't steal because of threat of punishment would be released from that physical threat of punishment, but the spirit that shuns stealing because it IS evil would not be altered by the removal of those physical laws. One spirit, never coming to the conclusion that stealing is evil would be free to act on inner desires. The other spirit, fully believing that stealing is evil, would not steal.

The fear of the LORD God is the beginning of understanding. He asks that we shun evil AS EVIL, because this is the only way that He can regenerate us. Simply shunning murder because of fear of punishment isn't good enough, because we must come to fully embrace that murder is an evil. We wrestle with spiritual authorities and powers because spirits are divided, the gulf of separation between them is fixed.

You reject judgement, therefore you reject sin which is why you reject good and evil. But in doing so, you reject God who IS good. You end up equating God with sin and evil. In your utopia, every spirit just goes on as if nothing changes. You therefore reject any concept of "sorting" in the higher spiritual world. Earth is the time when said spirits are confined to a body and are not free to "roam about". Understanding that gaining mastery over our desires and thoughts and conforming them to God's will is a huge key to understanding how He goes about raising His children. As He is good and of love and truth and just and merciful, likewise those same qualities must be replaced in the natural man whose thoughts are only evil continually. Evil is none of those things. Evil lies, cheats, angers, murders, hates, despises, does not forgive, indulges and exalts self and screams there is no god except me! A man mastered by evil has a spirit of disobedience which never will obey His Creator and this spirit will live in a hell that it chooses. Conversely, Our Creator instills a hatred of evil and a love of good and truth. The mind and inner man is truly transformed and His spirit becomes one with God.

In your view, Our Creator is evil and good, or really neither since you reject them. My God on the other hand is good only. Your Creator therefore has no morality and Mine is only love, truth, just and merciful.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

You made this statement.

Christ is coming soon. Really soon. I will not set a date, because no one knows the day nor the hour other than the Father.

I would point this out. The event referenced to by this statement has already happened. The verse in question.

Matthew 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But what is this verse referring to? This verse.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This is the event that the timing of is known only to the Father. Now how do we know that this event has already happened? By the fig tree parable.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

What are the leaves of the fig tree? End time events. So this parable means that when you see end time events happening that means the "generation" has started. So has there been any end time events? Yes. The birth of a nation of Israel in 1948 is a screaming red flag that a fig leaf has opened. An event predicted directly in the book of Ezekiel and other places of the Bible. Even Leviticus 26 predicts that no matter how bad the outrage a remnant of the people shall return.

So we have a end time event occuring in 1947. Meaning the event of verse 14 occurred on or before that date.
And according to this.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

The "gospel of the kingdom" must have gotten to the last nation/tribe/ethnic group between the end of WW2 and May 15 1948.

The Apocalypse started between 64 to 67 years ago. But according to the fig tree parable and meaning of the term "this generation shall not pass" this period of time could be as long as 80 years. Average lifespan of humanity being around 75 to 80 years. Or maybe 120 years based on the longest lived humans. Barring anything weird like life extending medical procedures keeping someone alive for 150 years+.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Originally posted by facelift
I'll pray for you as well...though my prayer comes in the form of taking another shot and cursing your member name.

Different strokes for different folks, huh BSFC..?

Good luck with that...

You'll need LOTS of it.

Pick up some XXX large size pampers too while your at it...

You'll need lots of them as well.

"I hear this hissing sound like a snake... and as I'm hearing him curse me, this cloud rises in the office and this really obnoxious smell.. and so I ask him 'How long have you been a Satanist?'" They just completed a blood sacrifice and Jesus appears in the fire….HE STANDS AND LOOKS AT EACH ONE OF THEM….

"But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.”

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I used to feel exactly the same way. Until you realize the truth, you always feel that way. Ego keeps us from seeing what is right in front of our eyes.

But is your view/conditioning to what is based on the bible as the only source of truth something that is part of your ego. I do not say something is not going on but from my point of view I do not have to choose and follow any human created view of god, I only have to follow the god that exists that all views are created off (the source of the views).

The bible from my point of view is to unspecific and more of a testing book for the soul to see parts of what is, than an instruction manual of what is. But it is very useful as a testing book
. When god is with you answers comes from all around at least for me thru synchronicity.

Only Christ

What are you trying to say about Christ conciousness/the egodeath/the removal of separation/the homecoming?
From my point if view Christ is not a person but a process that soul can go thu.

edit on 24-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Remember. Its YOUR truth. Juat another "phrophecy", where most are proven un-true. A few billion earthly residents of all different faiths have their own ways of addressing and worshipping God..and with different ways. They will not ever recognize the Bible or Jesus. Or many have never been given the CHANCE to hear the WORD.

A loving God would never send them to eternal damnation just because that couple milion never had the CHANCE to learn about or read the Bible. Your intention as a "newbie" here is good...but you failed to realize you have Jews and Muslims, Buddists and Athiests here as members. Your thread here is one sided and takes none of them fairly into account.

They have every right here to spout the same rhetoric as you. SO stop and read what they say...about their Gods...if you want to be taken seriously.

MS (a Christian)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by creatives

The term, Rapture, comes from a Latin word that means to catch up, to snatch away, or to take out. It is a Biblical word that comes right out of the Latin Vul­gate translation of the Bible. The word is found in 1 Thes­salonians 4:17. In the New Ameri­can Standard Ver­sion, the English phrase, “caught up,” is used. The same phrase is used in the King James and New International Versions.

www.raptureready.com...

But a limited version of being moved to another place happens to single souls around the world every day. That is quite different than a big time harvest of souls where the souls who are ready losses their bodies.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsJUSTzo
Im willing to believe anything if it is the right thing.

The question i've always wondered is..

What about those who have no access to a bible? Those who cant read or have never even heard of or seen a book. Those in poverty around the world that have never heard the term, "religion". Are these people doomed or are there special chances for them due to the fact that they will never "accept" Jesus into their life because they never hear of the word.

This is a true question.
edit on 24-1-2013 by itsJUSTzo because: Mistake Prone

Nobody?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You realize that the rapture is almost entirely a modern minority Christian view, right? It has virtually no historical biblical scholarly support as it requires an extremely literal and specific translation of a single greek word in a text that is otherwise viewed as highly symbolic, even to fundamentalist literalists.

Pre-tribulation rapture is even more problematic as it requires substantial reinterpretation of the relevant verses in Matthew and Thessalonians.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

reply to post by Wertdagf

I agree with you to a point.

The fact that the Bible has been proven correct so many times, prophecy wise, historically, and the knowledge there that could only be divine (or alien, as many here would say)....that's a hard thing to disprove. To say that man made it up and somehow coerced the events that ir predicted perfectly..that's a stretch?

But you can believe as you like. Eventually one of will be proven wrong. Christianity teaches love. Atheism teaches, again, self.

I have to disagree with you on that point. Atheism doesn't teach self. Atheism teaches us to believe in what mankind can do.
I used to be a Christian and thought a lot about certain things and came to the conclusion that, at least in the church I went to, to many things humans can do were told we can't do because God helped us with it. That God cured people that were ill, that we should be grateful for that.

In my humble opinion the human body is a marvelous thing that is able to cure itself or that we ourselves can overcome issues perfectly fine.

In my opinion Atheism makes us believe in mankind being stronger, rather than a God helping us out.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Otheus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Look into your own heart, I implore you....God has written the law on all of our hearts.

Originally posted by BSFC123 Arguments can be made about other religions, and why they aren't valid...mainly because they teach that the answer is in the self, and that is inherintly not true.

Sounds like you contradict yourself a bit with those statements sir. If God put his divine spark within all of us, is'nt within the only place that you NEED to look?
edit on 24-1-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm not the religious type, but couldn't this world currency you are talking about be in the underground. The dreaded evil "BitCoin" after all its currency the entire world uses..
edit on 24-1-2013 by skorpius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

edit on 24/1/2013 by cray92 because: pressed reply by mistake, reposted on another comment

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join