It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How ObamaCare is linked to the Gun Grab...read it and weep.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I see... Attack the 2nd amendment on multiple fronts. These are some very sneaky methods that Obama is utilizing, because he realizes that any direct legislation repealing the 2nd amendment would never even be close to arriving on his desk to sign with his autopen while he's out playing another round of golf.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Good thread, I agree with everything here... You could see it coming if you had your eyes open.

Another factor is going to be the Completely Open Border, and the millions of illegal criminals bearing down on our country, all heavily armed, of course. The US is going to be destroyed.... Just what they want.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow! I was just discussing this topic with a friend. The first thing he said was....."hmmmm. Is the Ready Reserve anything like a militia?"....hummmm?

Is the groundwork being laid for a reinterpretation of the "well-regulated Militia" clause in the 2A?

Watch out, folks! This is why Supreme Court Justice appointments are soooo important!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

also still dont see how the hundreds of weapons manufacturers and the NRA are going to be put out of business, your talking about loosing over 30 billion dollars a year in sales, plus the jobs that go with it. It would be a fiscal disaster.
reply to post by Tuttle

Well not like Obama and co have had a real desire to fix the economy in the past four years! I imagine when the economic news for January comes out Obama and his hand puppet will be out there taking the credit when it indicates consumer spending was up! The last laugh is that guns hold their value over just about any commodity
The administration has gotten a free pass on a great many things they helped create, like Fast& Furious....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
everyone who has ben a victim of a gun grab please post the date and time and make and model of gun that was grabbed from you

thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
everyone who has ben a victim of a gun grab please post the date and time and make and model of gun that was grabbed from you

thanks

LOLOL! Put your head back in the sand, friend. You will never see it coming, because you're not paying attention. That's okay. Some of us ARE.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

thanks

LOLOL! Put your head back in the sand, friend. You will never see it coming, because you're not paying attention. That's okay. Some of us ARE.

No I think its because people like that don't like guns, so its ok if the guns are taken away and it doesn't matter to them. So they just ignore everything around them and say it isn't happening or everyone else is crazy. But at least I myself get peace of mind knowing that one day something they hold dear to them will be on the chopping block and they will be in the same shoes. There is nothing any of us can say to change their minds so it's better to just ignore til they go away if you ask me. But this one here happens to be one of the worst trollers of gun threads with that stupid floating whatever the heck it is.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I hear 'ya, jaynkeel. Sometimes it's hard to just ignore the foolishness, because this is one thing that is truly going to affect us all.

The one thing all this 2A manipulation in this administration has made me more curious about is who BHO really is at his core. I would love to demand:

"Mr. constitutional law professor, JUST WHAT WAS YOUR DOCTORAL THESIS REALLY ABOUT!"

I would love to read that thesis! I would bet dollars to donuts, it had to do with how to go about tearing apart our Constitution and getting away with it. (Not on this watch....stay aware, friends!)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I don't know I shudder to know the inner depths of that mind.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

"How ObamaCare is linked to the Gun Grab"

oh i thought this was going to be like eric holder and obama are opening up a gun shop and selling our guns to drug dealers, terrorists, liberators, slave traders, child molesting rings in a drug for guns program.

^^

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Do any of these people really worry about what our Constitution says? I don't think they do. They "spit" on it when it doesn't suit their agenda.

This CDC angle is really quite disturbing when you think about it. I did a little research on our current director of the CDC, Tom Frieden, and he is none other than the same man that banned trans fats in New York when he chaired the city's Board of Health. He was accused of turning NY into a nanny state.

"Get ready, because the 'nanny state on steroids' is going national.” (Politico.com)

I have a feeling that if he, as head of CDC, decides to declare gun violence epidemic, or decides every American must be vaccinated for some flu strain, or decides guns must be forcibly removed from certain populations, I don't think for one second that they would let that "old document" we call our Constitution get in their way!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Check out my friends obama Rap

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And away we go😎

edit on Apr-08-2021 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

top topics

<< 1   >>

join