It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Girl Kicked From School For Refusing "Mark of the Beast" RFID Chip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, for many reasons that card isnt the mark.

But if the card carries a bar code ? I wouldn't want it pasted to me either. Nor would I pin it to any other jackass.
I'm pretty sure that each bar code corries with three sixes. In concurrent unison the first, dividing middle and last are always the code that is 6. And that's every bar code.
edit on 23-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I mean, can she simply not say "i don't want the chip, i will move school"? i would have wholly supported her... now she used a religion to support her distaste... so i have my opinion...

Its the school's law... if you cant follow the school's law then find a another school that will take your "mark of the beast" bullcrap seriously.
edit on 1/23/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
See what happens when you abuse your children by stuffing their heads full of your own moronic delusions.

Religious indoctrination is child abuse. The parents should face some sort of punishment followed by therapy for the children.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

A card can not be mis interpreted as a HAND. Most of revelation is not literal,BUT there are some places that are literal.. And you are forgetting the mark is a willingly taken mark. Heres something else. The end of days has not started yet. Until 1/3 of the people are dead and there is peace in Israel you do not have to worry about a chip. Still the mark has to be taken Willingly and in full knowing. Sneaking in the mark is not acccepting it willingly.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Religious indoctrination is child abuse.

Such a statement is an affront to children who have actually undergone physical, emotional or sexual abuse, and you should be ashamed for even thinking such a hateful thing.

If anyone needs therapy, it's people like you -- that sort of insensitivity to the suffering of others borders on sociopathy.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

There are many types of child abuse...

Just read your bible they are all represented there. God loves abusing little children.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I went to school, but don't they keep class registers any more? Why make students wear RFID cards to monitor their whereabouts in school, when they are just sat in a classroom all day?

Whoever gets the job watching them all day sat in a classroom is gonna be brain-dead bored for sure.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I wish things could be kept that simple. But nowadays there are folks with "mental illnesses" and easy access to "assault rifles". TPTB gotta make sure you can be easily located.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here are a few facts about this case.

The Jay Science and Engineering Academy, the school with the RFID badges, is part of the San Antonio magnet school program. This program is designed to allow students to pursue their interests and give them a head start in their chosen career path. Most of the magnet schools allow any student from the county to APPLY to attend.

Andrea Hernandez was offered the option of wearing the badge WITHOUT the RFID tag by school district officials when she refused to wear the RFID equipped badge, but she refused this option. At this point, the officials reassigned her to her neighbourhood high school, which does not require the wearing of student ids..

In addition to tracking attendance, the RFID tagged id card enabled access to certain labs. It also allowed students to pay for their lunch by swiping the card at a reader. She would have had to make other arrangements to pay for lunch, which she felt was a significant inconvenience and singled her out.

She sued the on the grounds that the requirement to wear ANY student id badge violated her constitutional rights and religious beliefs.

She lost the original suit and has subsequently lost her appeal.

She is not denied a publicly funded education.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Long as it doesn't go in my right hand or forehead or in my body at all. Mark of the Beast isn't an RFID chip. Considering that Islam is the Beast i'd say it's probably in the form of a headband or armband with the words "Bismallah" on it and attached to Sharia law.
edit on 23-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I think she is interpreting the threat she sees through a book she and many other people are familiar with. The MArk of the Beast is a silly concept from the silliest part of a book that is, on the best day, hit-or-miss. But even if it were a rational prediction for the end times, do you honestly think that the Antichrist would limit his followers by only marking the ones who understand and are absolutely okay with signing their sould over to him?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
AHEM. anyone who studies the bible can tell you the mark is not in a necklace. Its in the head or the hand. ALso it more than likely NOT TECHNOLOGICAL. Remember God saying he will mark his children? He did not mean with a chip, And also you have to accept it WILLINGLY and in full knowing of who it is and what it means.

the mark of the beast could be anything, but it equals six-hundred sixty six and it will take a clever man to find the connection. you're right that it is said to be on the hand or forehead, but it is more logical in this day and age to assume it will be of a technological nature.

the mark from god is only on the forehead, and seems to be of a more physical nature.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
they want children to carry around a Radio Frequency Identification Device aka Chip around there neck during the childhood development stage...it's an electromagnetic field held next to the skin for 9 hours a day that includes your social security number and tracks your whereabouts...

Also god is in the heart, so if in your heart you believe in something it's the same thing as your belief in god...

Whether looking at this from a religious or state control stance it stinks to high hell of not right. Unless cancer and rights are a non issue let alone personal beliefs and freedoms....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now they are putting RFID chips in uniforms...what next? Oh, that's right. They also want chips in guns. Links below.

SAO PAULO -- Grade-school students in a northeastern Brazilian city are using uniforms embedded with locator chips that help alert parents if they're cutting classes, the city's education secretary said Thursday.

Source

Smart Gun Technology:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Good for her... Resistance is victory!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm not really sure why people are on this thread arguing about whether it's the Mark of the Beast, what the Mark of the Beast is, why Christianity is full of cooties, etc.. This is an issue where they're forcing children to wear a necklace to track and trace them.

Moral of the story is: Public school is a government prison system for kids. I suggest we start working on low-cost private schools and home schooling.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Dinosaurs= Behemoths or Leviathons

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
hey I lived in San Antonio kewl

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

There is a message in story of number of the beast that is a strong warning.

Yes there is.

You don't have to take it (transcribed) word for word to see what the analogy is.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

here are many types of child abuse..

I would hate to see the society dominated by the culture of your mind. Not guiding your children in what they believe is just as idiotic and the same exact thing, as not caring about what they learn. But if you had your way, teaching the truth about that number i.e.loving your kids and not just letting 'em go to hell, is child abuse. You must like cake.
edit on 23-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join