It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Girl Kicked From School For Refusing "Mark of the Beast" RFID Chip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by adjensen

There are many types of child abuse...

Just read your bible they are all represented there. God loves abusing little children.

So, you think a book you don't believe in justifies your deplorable attitude towards the abuse of children? M'kay.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/kk5100ca89.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, for many reasons that card isnt the mark.

But if the card carries a bar code ? I wouldn't want it pasted to me either. Nor would I pin it to any other jackass.
I'm pretty sure that each bar code corries with three sixes. In concurrent unison the first, dividing middle and last are always the code that is 6. And that's every bar code.
edit on 23-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Irrelevant. The number 666 isn't the infamous mark. It's a clue to the identity.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't for a moment believe that This is remotely related to the MoTB,but this tracking at school dont seem to serve a real purpose,maybe im missing something here,i just don't see a need/viable usefullness for it? The government schools in my country don't have these,the kids arrive,the gates get locked at start of classes,and there's an intercom for parents or those individuals who have relevant business at the school,to be let in.Kids have to be signed out by parents if they need to leave before closing time.My young son i put in a private Christian school,as he was injured,his neck was cut when attacked with a brick by another kindergartner at the ghetto that passes itself off as a government primary school.Although im not a Christian,i admire the qualities that school teach-selfdiscipline,politeness,kindness,RESPONSIBILITY and a good curriculum(graduates are accepted at Cambridge,eg,though we will send our kid to the university of Stellenbosch here in SA,always assuming we can afford it at the time) The fees are'nt exorbitant,either,though higher than at the guv-ghetto,but its not an elitist school,there's kids of parents who earn average wages,as well as kids of wealthier parents.Thing is,education-wise standards are high,and excellence is strived for in everything.Maybe Christian schools are a viable option for kids such as this girl,or for any parents who don't want too much government interference? You do get moderate Christians too,they're not all like WBC,point is,at this school,bullying and anti-social behaviour eg.is addressed at the ROOT CAUSE,consideration for other's lives+productive,positive ways of social interaction is ingrained from the entrance level,round age 5.There is no need for tracking students here,and tracking devices certainly would'nt have stopped my son from almost having his jugular severed by a fellow student at the guvment ghetto!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I wouldn't let my child wear a microchip around their neck either. But the mark talked about in the bible, over and over, the word used is associated with sin. And sin on hand or head would mean, sinning with intent, thoughts, and sinning with actions.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This thing reminds me of collars that slaves used to wear!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is the MoTB referred to in the Bible,not rather aimed at forcing the acceptance of it out of necessity-as in commerce and daily transactions-i recall reading that without it,you will not be able to buy anything,or to sell anything? A means of absolute control,in a cashless society,where not even bartering would be allowed? Like if cash had to become obsolete,and you would have this chip inside your hand or forehead scanned in order to buy even bread and milk,etc? I notice that in America,all kinds of senseless laws and bylaws are in place,like not being allowed to collect rainwater,have a veg garden in yr backyard,etc.People paying with cash in America,are being viewed with suspicion,insane as that sounds,i read about this even here on ATS. Large portions of your country(national parks,eg) are becoming off-limits-so hunting to eat may not always remain the given it is,at present.Total dependence on government seems to be encouraged and enforced more and more.I can see no reason for laws like this,except to pave a way to a future where one has no option but to accept such a chip,or starve.Well,not here in Africa,not yet,but America seems to be heading very slowly but very surely in that direction?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Your sentence structure needs serious work....can't even understand what your saying

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
RFID is not GPS. It's for clocking in and out "automated attendance" it's also for opening doors. That's it. We have them at work, and I'm also involved in implementing the technology. The chip inside RFID is dead and when it is scanned, uses a very tiny amount of electricity from the scanner to power up and allow to be scanned. Otherwise they would require a power source. They can not be used like GPS. That's laughable. They need to be in extremely close range to the scanner to even work, and most likely purposefully scanned.

This is just a school implementing technology, nothing more.

Oh and can also be used in place of cash to buy things, like a credit card. That all colleges are using now a days.
If you send a kid to college they all have ID cards they have to use the same exact way now (money on the card). Every college. Maybe not the RFID inside, but they all will.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Vaedur because: last paragraph

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Read my post above to understand what RFID really is.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

rrelevant. The number 666 isn't the infamous mark. It's a clue to the identity.

I know better than to challenge you so in the form of question Typ ). That sounds like it could be a matter of interpretation ? I don't mean to string you along either, so short answer will do. Maybe a lead ?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
RFID is not GPS. It's for clocking in and out "automated attendance" it's also for opening doors. That's it. We have them at work...

As do I, and a lot of people I know, have them for work.
Its a very standard ID card system in very wide use nowdays.

This girl isnt doing herself any favors in the job hunting market. Any HR rep will do a google search, see her *court case* battling against the ID card and say "nahhh... not this one. Next."

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
This girl isnt doing herself any favors in the job hunting market. Any HR rep will do a google search, see her *court case* battling against the ID card and say "nahhh... not this one. Next."

So people shouldn't stand up for their beliefs because they're afraid that somewhere down the road, they'll be denied employment for it?

Welcome to America....

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Pretty sad when folks put monetary gain over one's morals and convictions.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

rrelevant. The number 666 isn't the infamous mark. It's a clue to the identity.

I know better than to challenge you so in the form of question Typ ). That sounds like it could be a matter of interpretation ? I don't mean to string you along either, so short answer will do. Maybe a lead ?

You can challenge me, I'm human. However, Greek is an absurdly rigid and precise language. The mark is instituted by the beast at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week. Barcodes have been around for a long time. And there are many things that can be sold without one. Produce for example. It refers to a cashless society. And the text stipulates that it will be inside the hand or forehead. The coming RFID chip that's a grain of rice-sized goes in the back of the hand, or just under the hairline on a person's forehead.

"666" is a clue to the identity of the man of sin, not the mark.

edit on 24-1-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
So people shouldn't stand up for their beliefs because they're afraid that somewhere down the road, they'll be denied employment for it?

Oh they most certainly can.
They just have to be prepared for the real world consequences, when they emerge from their fantasyland.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by adjensen

Oh they most certainly can.
They just have to be prepared for the real world consequences, when they emerge from their fantasyland.

I'd love to hire a person who wouldn't sacrifice her/his morals. Those types seem to be on short order these days.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by answer

What I think about the RFID chip? they are indeed the mark of the best of tyranny, power and control I will never succumb to that corruption.

or to make things better, is against my personal religious believes sounds better and sell better in court without making me sound like an anarchist.

edit on 24-1-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You can challenge me, I'm human. However, Greek is an absurdly rigid and precise language. The mark is instituted by the beast at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week. Barcodes have been around for a long time. And there are many things that can be sold without one. Produce for example. It refers to a cashless society. And the text stipulates that it will be inside the hand or forehead. The coming RFID chip that's a grain of rice-sized goes in the back of the hand, or just under the hairline on a person's forehead. "666" is a clue to the identity of the man of sin, not the mark.

Alright alright I can challenge you. But would it be prudent ? Anyway the bar code has been around since 71. And I still wouldn't one hang'in on me. And that's not irrelevant . So there.
]
edit on 24-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Who can argue with that?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Im not for RFID but i think the whole "mark of the beast" thing is just plain stupid. Where does this argument end? I don't want to cary books or a backpack because they are the mark of the beast? Nowhere in scripture does it describe the "mark of the beast" as anything like an RFID card.
The girl just wanted a vacation,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join