It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Questions From a Concerned Parent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I was able to locate the credentials of Robbie Parker and it appears that he is not a "crisis actor" as some have said. While I do believe that some crisis actors were used during Sandy Hook, I think the evidence I have gathered will exonerate Robbie Parker. I've found copies of his Physician Assistant licenses in both Connecticut and New Mexico, and it appears that this guy is as clean as a whistle: journalofthebizarre.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You are being naive if you don't think this incident will be echoing off the walls for a long time. It is about much more than high capacity magazines, even right now but you INTENTIONALLY downplayed it. To me that means you are not even willing to use your brain and actually have an agenda of leading people away from thinking for themselves.

Understand that by saying that I am not implying anything ridiculous like dis info agent, but you know it has already done much more than bring up high cap magazines so why downplay it?

I don't believe in any of the crazy conspiracy theories, but there are still lots of questions and we have the right to have them answered, and there are some fishy details.

My two questions that still remain, what happened to the two guys that were filmed running from the school into the woods (one of which was arrested wearing camo) and at least as far as I have seen it has not been debunked about the news showing footage of a drill from another school as footage from sandy hook (www.digitaljournal.com...) but maybe I have missed more information on that one. The two guys running for the woods (one of which was arrested) definitely need to be addressed.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You are being naive if you don't think this incident will be echoing off the walls for a long time. It is about much more than high capacity magazines, even right now but you INTENTIONALLY downplayed it. To me that means you are not even willing to use your brain and actually have an agenda of leading people away from thinking for themselves.

Understand that by saying that I am not implying anything ridiculous like dis info agent, but you know it has already done much more than bring up high cap magazines so why downplay it?

I don't believe in any of the crazy conspiracy theories, but there are still lots of questions and we have the right to have them answered, and there are some fishy details.

My two questions that still remain, what happened to the two guys that were filmed running from the school into the woods (one of which was arrested wearing camo) and at least as far as I have seen it has not been debunked about the news showing footage of a drill from another school as footage from sandy hook (www.digitaljournal.com...) but maybe I have missed more information on that one. The two guys running for the woods (one of which was arrested) definitely need to be addressed.

I find people like you quite amazing! On the one hand you talk about rational logic and being deductive using reason, and on the other hand, you dismiss out of hand all the conspiracy theories without a by your leave or any rational analyses of the said theories. Hypocritical I call it but ha, what the hell do I know, if you say so.
But isn't the 2 guys running, a theory ? footage from another school, isn't that a theory, but on the other hand, according to you they are all crazy! Um I am

edit on 26-1-2013 by iceman22 because: (no reason given)

Well here is another crazy for you, but he could be a green Lizard Alien type, having quick nose job, on camera.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iceman22

I just said it was my opinion. The reason I don't subscribe to those theories is because there is no reason to ask those questions or suspect them yet. If there was anything to make me ask those questions (like: were there no victims or whatever) then I might consider them.

In my opinion that is rational thinking.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I just said it was my opinion. The reason I don't subscribe to those theories is because there is no reason to ask those questions or suspect them yet. If there was anything to make me ask those questions (like: were there no victims or whatever) then I might consider them.

In my opinion that is rational thinking.

Can't get this set up correctly, but whats wrong with some of this lot ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You seem to not be understanding what I am saying. I am saying that the outrageous theories that are just completely made up out of peoples heads with no real reason to exist other than the fact that people thought "false flag" and then came up with scenarios, are ridiculous. The reason the "theory" about the two guys in the woods is less so (to me at least) is because there were in fact, two guys in the woods, that are verifiable, that haven't been accounted for officially.

There were two guys in the woods running, and we have evidence (if not proof of that). We have not evidence or proof of the outlandish theories. You attacked me before fully understanding where I came from, on a post where I was telling someone it was naive to discount all possibilities.

Also.. the video you posted, answer why? Why would that be faked? Maybe it would make more sense in context, but could be a weird error on digital camera. No I don't think his nose is disappearing behind a green screen because that makes no sense even in a scenario where there would be a green screen there. What do you think would be the reason for that video.

And don't try to make a stronger argument or make me look crazy by tying me to loony people that believe in reptilians and shapeshifters. That's bad form.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I don't understand your point? First off the LIBOR connection is not verified, second the gun found in the trunk of the car was actually a shotgun (was there an AR inside the cab of the car? I dunno, but it was corrected that the AR was inside and car), and finally the guys running through the woods are what I said I made me question the official story and were what I thought needed to be answered.

I think you need to go reread my first post. Those are the things I said were worth questioning. I said I don't believe in any of the outlandish theories. Nothing in the second video you posted was that outlandish to me. I don't understand why you jumped on me.

It could be that there is something more OR it could be that this kid stole his brothers ID to try to buy a gun, was turned down, kept the ID (which later caused confusion), went into the school, killed kids, then later the news misreported that they found the AR in the car because they found a shotgun that had an assault style body (which is true).

Another thing that was weird to me was the retracted interview with the principle complete with her name and quotes that was posted for a bit. I don't know how the news makes an error that big, but it could have happened.

edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I can answer the question about the CNN footage.

The clip was from the opening segment of Anderson Cooper's show at 8pm that night. The article has a link to the CNN page with the video posted. It is here if you want to double check that. Watch the clip, it is a recap, not a happening now segment. Also for verification on the time it aired, you can view the transcript here.

As for the footage itself, there is one report that St. Rose had a police response to a false threat that day.

St. Rose school in Newtown locked down
December 14, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Police swarmed St. Rose of Lima School on Church Hill Road in Newtown Friday afternoon, hours after the shooting at nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Neil Curry, whose 11-year-old son Kevin is in fifth grade at the school, said the school was put in lock down three times during the day. Curry said a person was found “lurking” outside a kindergarten class room. Later, an “agitated” person was reported inside the St. Rose of Lima Church near the school.

At 3 p.m., a police officer in charge of the scene said everything was under control.
blog.ctnews.com

It is horrible that CNN used the St. Rose footage as part of the Sandy Hook story, but so far I have found nothing that proves they aired it as 'happening now" coverage of Sandy Hook.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you.
I was going to ask Iceman this, but I'll just add it to this post since I didn't have much more to say than thank you.
In the video Iceman posted the guy presenting the info shows a page that is supposed to be Adam Lanzas and it shows his profile picture. In the picture it shows what is apparently, and really looks like, Adam Lanza as very fat (which would make sense if he had been at home eating and playing video games since high school ended).

The news however said Adam Lanza had no facebook or internet footprint whatsoever. I just thought that was strange.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I haven't really watched any of those YT videos but I checked the one you asked about. Honestly, for me, I'm not putting to much stock on that being a real page of Adam's. I know that people over at 4chan was rolling out hoax profiles and images left & right in the day after the shooting. The video just a the one shot of the profile, that could have been added that day (there was a twitter profile setup that day under the same name) for the image could have been made in a photo editing program. I fully believe that if there was a fb account for him, the msm would have been all over it (they are scumbag vultures).

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you.
I was going to ask Iceman this, but I'll just add it to this post since I didn't have much more to say than thank you.
In the video Iceman posted the guy presenting the info shows a page that is supposed to be Adam Lanzas and it shows his profile picture. In the picture it shows what is apparently, and really looks like, Adam Lanza as very fat (which would make sense if he had been at home eating and playing video games since high school ended).

The news however said Adam Lanza had no facebook or internet footprint whatsoever. I just thought that was strange.

All I was trying to say, or was trying put across was ( many people) not necessarily you, throw these generalized terms about like “ conspiracy theory = crap” and sad to say ( often) it seems they are or could well be correct. But people get into habits about things as I am saying. People can get into a kind of stereotyping perspective, when they hear the word conspiracy!

I was/am not attempting to suggest your into Green lizards and pink flying ships, but who knows, truth is often stranger than fiction, but thats another story.

To me at least, there are a number of puzzling queries, questions as you are all saying which for some questionable reason the system does not wish to address. The fact they do not wish to confront some of these valid inquiries implies that they are covering up or hiding things. Not sure about you lot, but when things are being hidden or ignored for no logical or rational reason, I smell a RAT! There are lots of odd coincidences and strange happenings around this whole sad sordid affair. And when we look at seemingly unrelated aspects like the approaching economic potential Armageddon problems, along with so called Arab springs, and further destabilizing factors around the world, one is left wondering about this whole gun grab idea, so as when the SHF, they are not facing 280 million so called assault style rifles or anything, which may create a control problem for them; hence the Fema camps, drills, and other odd non normal laws, regulations, and behaviors, going on at the moment.
To me, this Sandy hook thing, is another bit in the monster jigsaw puzzle of the NWO and their globalist domination plan.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by B0Bthrob

Photo of Peter Lanza and his son Ryan or Adam? Looks like Adam. I have more photos.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As a mother of an Aspie, I guarantee this was not a true story. At least. It the part about autism. Aspergers is very low in the autism spectrum and this is NO way fits the profile. Neither does it fit anyone with full blown autism. Something stinks with this story.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I disagree. Lack of empathy is one of the most common "symptoms" of Aspergers, and that seems to fit in Lanza's case. WebMD says: "Because of the wide variety of symptoms, no two children with Asperger's are alike."

Therefore, there may be no similarity in symptoms between your child and someone like Adam Lanza.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wangdoodle

No two people are alike period, ever. Aspergers or not. I trust myself and other parents of autistic children more than webmd. I have no ulterior motive, but peoPle must educate themselves. I only read in one place besides here that he is even autistic. He in no way from what I have read fits anywhere into the profile of an Aspie. Social skills are learned for them just like you and I. It's just harder for them to understand things like social cues.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I agree there is an agenda, and I agree that there are unanswered questions, but we have to keep it grounded with what we know. Only ask the important questions because when the media gets people going off on crazy theories they have ammo to sidetrack and ignore the real questions. The out there theories are counter productive to getting the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
my wife knows someone in the newtown school district. she texted me there were 28 dead well before it was public knowledge.

Okay, so lets see a photo of that text message, or it didn't happen. And make sure it clearly shows the date and time it was received. It only seems fair that you provide some proof to back up what you said, right? Considering that skeptics like yourself are always the first to ask for proof when somebody claims to have any kind of information, and are always saying that the burden of proof is on he/she who makes the claim.

Five days. I kind of figured I wouldn't get a reply lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wangdoodle
I disagree. Lack of empathy is one of the most common "symptoms" of Aspergers, and that seems to fit in Lanza's case. WebMD says: "Because of the wide variety of symptoms, no two children with Asperger's are alike."

Therefore, there may be no similarity in symptoms between your child and someone like Adam Lanza.

TOTALLY false, perfect example of the idea that "a little bit of half-formed information is much worse than none at all".

Aspergers has no relation to empathy (that is 100% pop culture myth), but rather to the way one expresses their emotions - hopefully readers are intelligent enough to grasp the distinction.

Inside the person feels emotions just like anyone else, but they are more withdrawn in their outward expressions of them.

Some (and this includes myself) believe that this withdrawn expression of emotion is due to an increased *sensitivity* to the outside world, especially social interaction. Implying exactly the opposite of what you are claiming.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceman22
Well here is another crazy for you, but he could be a green Lizard Alien type, having quick nose job, on camera.

This was probably done in front of a blue screen / green screen. They did the same with the coverage directly from the scene. We can be relieved that these CNN and CBS employees had not to endure the cold temperatures in reality.

www.youtube.com... smoking gun (pun intended)
edit on 28-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
This was probably done in front of a blue screen / green screen. They did the same with the coverage directly from the scene.

Yes exactly. If you recall from a few years ago, there was a video a lot of people were talking about, where a soldier just sort of materializes out of thin air running along the ground and climbs up on a tank.

People were saying that this was proof of secret "invisibility cloak" technology, but I think it is a much more logical conclusion that this military footage was in fact altered with CGI effects, as is the vast majority of our news footage, and this soldier was accidentally covered up with digital CGI effects meant to alter the background.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join