It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creation Sequence - From Spirit to Human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
. I would like to begin by making it clear that this tread has nothing to do with physical creation. Its about the Spirit , Soul, that dwells within your body. In other words, you.

I'm not claiming this is factual, its just how I see it and believe it to be but I'm always open about these matters.

In the beginning there is Spirit. Spirit creates a sound, presume it okay?, which in turn creates vibration which creates sensation which creates feelling which leads to consciousness that allows awareness from which comes the ego.

Now go backwards. You, ego, become aware of your consciouness and get in touch with your deepest feelings which will produce a sensation that you can recognise as a vibration which of course comes from a sound which is the sound of your desire to BE, that is, to experience life in the physical.

The sound that I myself resonate to is the 'C' note, to me it is the note that leads to many very beautiful and captivating things in life. Do you recognise yours?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Since you asked, no, I do not.

I do like this thread and where it may be going though.

I'm a firm follower of my ancestors way. The Celtic traditions and faith have struck a cord with me, that resonates more so than any other.

Past lives, may help lead back to our creation as a soul. I have never been able to do a past life regression, almost like it is blocked. But I know my soul is an old one, and my number is 11. It was explained to me, that this is one of my last incarnations here.

As exiting as it may be, I am a old soul with amnesia.

Looking forward to moving onto Awen, and the inner most circle of progression.

Perhaps there is more to the age of enlightenment, than we realize.

I am a true Aquarius, no cusp, and a Sun sign at that.

edit on 19-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I would say that we are all old souls with amnesia that we only unlock after returning to our original desire, the desire to Be. This is the desire that starts the clock running. I don't know if we can go back to our Ancestral roots
I would say its a matter of feeling our way back and trusting the feelings that lead us.

You sound like a person who holds in a lot of latent power. I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

You sound like a person who holds in a lot of latent power. I wish you well.

You are very correct.

Since you mentioned it, that reminds me.

I have an empathic friend, she says she can feel the heat I radiate, which is both physical and spirit.
If heat rises, then my hands radiate a heat, that when placed over the hands of another, can be felt up to three inches when faced down.

I've done this with other people, their heat doesn't radiate that far, try it.

Now personally, I'm not sure if that is because of my metabolism, or otherwise, but it is strange when others point out they can feel it.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Its not an easy matter to control and manage such energy, but you appear to have it well in hand, excuse the pun, and that's possibly owing to a stable, traditional? upbringing which has kept you on track as to who you are.
I would say you have very deep feelings about certain things. Listen to me I sound like a fortune teller or something which of course I'm not but I like connecting with someone's feeling rather than simply their mind, you can usually go places where no one has ever been before, bit like a journey into the unknown ha, ha, ha. Anyhow, hope you don't mind me rattling on.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

Nope, not at all.

I actually do not get to talk about such things very often, as most don't understand, or are not familiar with this.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by Shema

Nope, not at all.

I actually do not get to talk about such things very often, as most don't understand, or are not familiar with this.

Well I'm more than happy to listen and add what I can maybe we can throw some light on a few unknowns.
I have outlined my position in the OP in a rather simple way but basicaly I think I made it clear that I believe the soul exists because that is indeed what we are. Where are the souls of your ancestors one might ask? Surely they resonate even now in you and mine in me. Therefore we can only get in touch with them through ourselves and that means returning to our deepest feelings because surely that is where they are to be found and when we find them they live once again in us/with us/ as us. Mean anything to you?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema
Where are the souls of your ancestors one might ask?

Interesting you use that in your statement.

Because it has come up a few times by those sensitive, and they ask me who it is, that's always with me. They refer to a constant three, always the same question, but from people who never met.

I tell them my ancestors and family, are with me and waiting.
It's always odd, as it never bothers me, but seems to be less than comfortable to them.

As it is, other ghosts if you will, are not comfortable around me. Perhaps there is more than I see, but it has never seemed unusual, I thought it was normal until I was older and realized it wasn't.

lol

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ooh, I like this one! I have always wondered about the soul and past lives. I feel I've had a few, but haven't had much luck in trying to find out about them. Could either of you point me in the right direction? Also, S&F for this thread. If either of you know any way one would find out about their past lives, reply here, or via U2U, either way is fine by me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I've always found stuff like this baffling and fascinating.

How do you know you resonate at C?

Interested, as always

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What is your time-frame for an 'old' soul? Because I could tell you how I feel right now about my age and soul-'temperament', but it is all very relative.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
Ooh, I like this one! I have always wondered about the soul and past lives. I feel I've had a few, but haven't had much luck in trying to find out about them. Could either of you point me in the right direction? Also, S&F for this thread. If either of you know any way one would find out about their past lives, reply here, or via U2U, either way is fine by me.

Well I'm gratified to know you like it

Would love to be able to accommodate your desire to delve into your past lives but having had no success myself I have to disappoint you. Mind you I have never really tried so don't give up looking.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
reply to post by Shema

I've always found stuff like this baffling and fascinating.

How do you know you resonate at C?

Interested, as always

Fascinatingly baffled huh?

It was a very personal experience and deeply moving. I heard a call and I felt a gentle touch. I could never sing, could never hold a tune, felt embarrassed just trying. This was because I was out of tune with my own soul which is me on the deepest level, or highest some might say.

It took some time to tune myself after I heard the call and even now I'm always fine-tuning, I mean you do its like keeping a guitar in tune. You soon discover which note is 'yours', the one that you begin on.

Singing from your heart is a very potent way of harmonizing with the soul especially when you just sing what comes to you. Chanting is good too. Hope that is more fascinating than baffling.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
What is your time-frame for an 'old' soul? Because I could tell you how I feel right now about my age and soul-'temperament', but it is all very relative.

Time frame for and 'old' soul?

Well, I don't feel that any soul desires to feel old. It might come to feeling old, grumpy, frustrated, limited,
fed-up but these are only temporal things that soon pass. The soul is eternal, immortal, whereas the body it dwells in on the physical isn't, of course, so it is really only the body that deteriorates over the course of time.

So my answer to your question is that there is no time frame for the soul, which is you, only for the body and if it is complaining then possibly you need to give it more TLC because you might be in danger of losing it sooner than you would like. Hopefully this is goes some way towards answering your Q.

top topics

join