It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twice today my profile logged itself out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ok, so my grammar there is quite atrocious... sorry.. But it's a little weird. Two times in a row, I was in "MyAts" and when I clicked on the thread I was subscribed to I went to the thread, but it I logged out when I got there. Maybe it's my computer, maybe it's the boards. Just wanted to bring it up in case there's fish about...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

It happens from time to time. Mine does it sometimes as well. I'm always logged in though, even when I'm not home. I have Google Chrome set that way.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. What browser do you use?

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by PollyPeptide

It happens from time to time. Mine does it sometimes as well. I'm always logged in though, even when I'm not home. I have Google Chrome set that way.

I wouldn't be too worried about it. What browser do you use?

-SAP-

Sounds like a conspiracy out to getcha!!! But as Polly said, I wouldn't worry 'bout it........you aren't worried are you?

Peace!! ID

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm using explorer for my browser. I'm definitely not worried! I've been having all sorts of problems with my computer since I got it. Nice to know I'm not the only one it's happened to! Thanks for the response yall!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
In a thread about this some time ago one of the staff mentioned that it can happen when they are doing maintenance to the site.

Happens to me every couple months. It's kind of a pain because for some reason I can't choose my own password and the system passwords are impossible to remember.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
yeah, it happened to me about the same time.

I always wonder if they finally got tired of me and deleted my ID.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have to relog back in whenever my modem resets itself and I get a new IP address.

new topics

top topics

join