It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims ENFORCE sharia law in london

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

You misunderstand.
The so called muslim's doing this in the video are ignorant.
They know no better, just scum bags looking to cause trouble..

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
reply to post by Logos23

The problem is, by the time it gets to the point that it happens in your area, you will have already been intimidated to the point that you will be too fearful to fight back. They will have already made examples out of many people in your area, and you will know that if you stand up, you will become just another example. They rule through intimidation. They always have.

They only do those things in an area when they have already broke it’s resistance to such behaviour.

I do understand what you are saying...but without giving too much away about my location I am still very confident it would never be allowed to get to that point where I live!

The first thing i thought when I watched the vid is that they came off as coward's and are probably highly selective about who they approach and attempt to intimidate. Eeeerm try it here is all I can say! .... I would definitely NOT bow down to these people ...and while I am merely one woman I can tell you the retaliation of such attempts here would be more than those involved could handle!

This said....I think it's important not to demonize whole communities as a whole for the act's of those stupid individuals. Those involved in the vid in the OP probably don't even buy into their own bullcrap and just do it because they think it makes them look "hard" or "cool" and is probably more an attempt to stroke their own ego than stand up for a cause or belief...just my humble opinion.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Logos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There are only as many Muslim gangs, as there are gangs that centre around other beliefs, political and religious. There are skinheads, rastas, godless cokehead chavs, Muslims, Anarchist punk types, and so on and so forth. There are still Italian, Russian and Eastern Bloc mafia organisations here too, and they are far more worrying to me than a bunch of religious zealots. Eventually these street preaching vigilantes are going to get themselves, and most everyone they know, arrested. But the ones to watch are the cold, for profit gangs, because they will shoot a fellow in the nuts and let him bleed out through his scrotum, just for the contents of his pockets.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

This video will obviously be used to fuel the fire in the Muslim debate....

The video was posted by the Muslim gang. It is the Muslim gang which is trying to fuel the fire in the Muslim debate.

Originally posted by blupblup
All people would have to do is call the police and report this harassment, because that's what it is.... harassment.

Someone obviously did. The police are investigating.

Sadly, Brits know how 'politically correct' the UK police is these days so perhaps we shouldn't hold our breath. It could fuel the fire in the Muslim debate, don't you know.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Give them an inch and they will take a mile.
T&C rules and my husband prevent me from
saying anything else.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

i would never pour out my beer for anybody, im surprised these Brits bowed down so easily.

what bothers me is that they are actively encroaching on others freedom, they have no right.

Now you know why theyre being conquered by islam. Too polite and too much political correctivity and thats how Sharia will sweep over the world as these people get into government and begin to erode our laws to work in their favor. This is where freedom of religion is going to bite us all in the ass, because we violate their religious freedoms by refusing to be oppressed and supressed by stuff we don't believe in. Subjugation of other religions is part of their system, and you can bet your boots and your hat Doc, it will happen because the western world thinks it's too civilized to allow it, yet its happening right in front of our faces.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by T4NG0

I swear if I see any of this crap in the states, I might lose it. Unfortunately for the UK, their Muslim population is massive.

4.8% Not massive. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

While there seem to be some radical behavior amongst young muslims, I believe you're right. This is individual harrassment and you need to tell them to take a hike or phone the police, when they start doing this.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
By the way, watching the video and had some questions. In UK is it legal to walk around carrying alchohol? Its not in Canada.

In Canada, irregardless of the political or religious clap trap they spewed, if a citizen committee stood up and told people who were breaking the law to pour out their drinks, it would not be illegal. However, if they instigated violence doing so, it could be a crime or considered very wrong thing to do.

I think whether they get their religious soap box is determined by whether the alchohol in public is legal or not.

If they werent breaking the law, then why did everyone do as they were told?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That is realy the dark one... How do their authorities allow that, in 21st Century? In UK?

edit on 18-1-2013 by dragnik because: adding video

edit on 18-1-2013 by dragnik because: grammar misstake

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Getting into a troubling area. Freedom of speech? They're using our constitutions against us?

So when does freedom to harass people walking by become unlawful harassment? The police arrive and charge people with public nuisance or harassment in Canada past 11 o'clock frequently so what are the laws on the book there?

Because citizens who know whats going on are going to have to have their own camera's and form their own counter to this.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

This was a kid on nothing more, I posted it with no comment just to see what people said, never realised the liink here.

This is 2 kids messing about with a video camera nothing more.

I thought it was quite funny myself.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sharia Law: Battlefield London

This is the most odd news coverage I've seen. They're presenting a crime, "sharia is the opposite of their constitution" as if its an option that the officials frown on (ie they remove the posters) but its not criminally dealt with.

From watching that video and the officials stance, this is actually criminal harrasment so its time for citizens to actually stand up strongly against this.

Not only that but they should be making burka's illegal as well, for its a sign of massive abuse taking place, and psychological abuse to any child witnessing it.

I also agreed with this, that its an attempt to force the vast majority of moderate muslims into becoming fundmentalists.

The majority of muslims are not happy with this radical fundmental, blast from the past stuff. Like this man who brings up a text book being taught to 3rd grade high school students on the news in Egypt. And he's so angry and the implications he was going to be making phone calls after wards.

Egypt's al-Azhar University Issues Book Teaching Kids the Killing of Sinners & Cannibalism

He gives the publishers and where its being taught and says that any student reading this would lose civilized thought. And that they are trying to force or make modern muslims go back over 1000 years. He is really upset.

We're standing up for freedom in this world, our own or theirs, anywhere near enough.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

No. Its a policy and very organized by these radicals.

The video posted above from the news talks precisely on what is occurring.

At 3 16 on, after they show Britian officials having posters taken down wherever they can be found, it discusses how the authorities are taking down the posters but the leader has said they have formed bands of vigilante enforcers to make sure sharia is adherred to verbally or physically.

In other words these are well organized bands of vigilantes and need there need to be police called in.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To those people saying "I'd tell them where to go" etc. I'll say this: I live in a predominantly Asian area and I can say I have suffered racial abuse and harassment as a white-British male by gangs of Pakistani males. Whilst I understand the sentiment behind what you're saying, you're wrong. You wouldn't say anything. I am one person and they are gangs of ten/twenty (with plenty more, less than a couple of minutes away as back up, believe me, I've seen it). You'd be hospitalised or dead if you told them where to go. Last year there was a guy kicked nearly to death at the end of my road because he was white and in this neighbourhood after dark, there was a guy stabbed to death at the back of my house for the same reason. There was a guy pulled over/run off the road just two streets away from my house by two cars full of Asian guys and beaten up and hospitalised just for laughs... You can talk big on here but when faced with a gang of twenty guys carrying knives etc, who don't fear prosecution (offenders just 'disappear' into the community, or another Asian community in another part of the uk, or even back to their home country) self-preservation would override any ideas you had of being a hero...

I'm not a racist man and there are many decent, respectable and community spirited people in my neighbourhood. I would say the VAST majority of people (of all races) are decent folks around here. However, they have just as little power to fight these guys as I do... Until there can be frank and open discussions about the real issues, without fear of being branded a racist, then the problems being faced by multicultural communities will remain...
edit on 18-1-2013 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
By the way, watching the video and had some questions. In UK is it legal to walk around carrying alchohol? Its not in Canada.

In Canada, irregardless of the political or religious clap trap they spewed, if a citizen committee stood up and told people who were breaking the law to pour out their drinks, it would not be illegal. However, if they instigated violence doing so, it could be a crime or considered very wrong thing to do.

I think whether they get their religious soap box is determined by whether the alchohol in public is legal or not.

If they werent breaking the law, then why did everyone do as they were told?

It's not illegal to drink in public, no... Many town centres have banned people having glass bottles etc as they are used in assaults all the time. It is an offence to be intoxicated in public and/or causing a disturbance (you can be arrested for drunk and disorderly, which is basically saying "you're too pissed") but, walking down the street with a can of beer is not illegal.

And the reason they complied was because they were intimidated. As you can see, they targeted lone individuals or, in the first instance, a youn couple. They harassed these people because they are cowardly bullies and know that one person won't fight back against several... Notice they didn't go up to a big group of lads on a stag do and start telling them how to behave....

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

In small numbers you're right, it would be hard to speak up. So if this is truly an organized thing that isn't going away, then people need to form neighborhood committees, and especially people who want to enjoy going out to a club or restaurant or event at night, and start taking action, both in terms of phoning the police, and notifying elected officials, and start to video tape this, and have strong verbal responses back.

I don't think its going away. And it would be hard to speak up alone.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, but it's tough.

At the back of my house is an alley/ginnel and there is regularly (though not at the moment due to the very cold weather) a large group of Asian guys who take drugs round there as people cannot see. Also, one of the houses behind me is owned/lived in by a group of Asian guys who sell Heroin (and other drugs) they often park their cars outside my house and throw litter out of their car and make a mess. Firstly, I have tried to speak nicely with both groups, explaining that I have a 7 year old boy (who's bedroom is at the back) and that I would appreciate it if they wouldn't hang about and cause grief... They told me to # off and that I'd better watch my back. They know where I live and they know I'm on my own. Secondly, I reported the drug dealing/use to the cops. They came and had a look round the back during the day and, when they saw no one was there, they just said that they couldn't do anything else. They took some info regarding the heron dealers but 18 months on and they're still there, still dealing. To be fair, when I went out and told them to stop throwing litter they at least didn't kick my head in....

See, the point is that these guys know who people are, they know where people live and those people have kids and wives and husbands they want to keep safe. They don't want their husband to get jumped and stabbed by a group of Asian lads as he comes back from the car with their fish and chips. People are scared, and rightly so... If everyone stood up then yeah, it'd go some way to dealing with it but, who's going to be the first to stand up and to put their kids at risk, hoping that maybe others would stand with them?

Right now, it ain't me... Sorry if that makes me a coward in your eyes but, you don't live here and it's not your kids you have to worry about...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Milkflavour

No one with any sense would call you a coward in your current situation, and if they DID they would be fools. However, theres more you can do. If your area has a Police and Crime Comissioner, then you could harrass them until the situation resolves. You could also have a word with your local MP.

Another thing you could do, if none of that works, is get in touch with the press, in a discreet manner, no names, and tell them what goes on, what you have tried to do about it, who you have gotten in touch with. If your concerns get ignored at every level, locally, and by your MP as well, then the papers will have a god damned field day! The attention that will be focused on your area, not traceable to you mind, will drive them off, just as surely as a line of officers in riot gear would!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Good advice mate..

I think that sometimes, because I live alone with my son and there's not really any other white people around here, you start to feel rather isolated and kind of 'doing it on your own'. That's not to say its a lack of white people that's the problem, of course

I don't mean it to be a white/black or otherwise issue.. It's just that as a significant minority, you feel like no one would back you up an you're on your own... In reality i'm sure that's not true, it's just a bit of a gamble testing that theory out.... Part of me hopes to just be able to move away at some point but another part of me says "that sort of attitude is just going to make things worse"...

You're right though, there's more that can be done... I have tried to speak to them like reasonable human beings but they have nothing but contempt for me, mainly because I'm white.... Stupid #ing racists whichever community you're in eh? Perhaps it's time to be more proactive in a wider sense....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join