It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Takes Back Gold: US Dollar Collapsing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Germany just demanded there gold back from the US over 200 billion worth. Gee think they know something we
don't?

Germany, Europe’s financial leader and owner of the world’s second-largest gold stockpile, demanded the United States’ Federal Reserve return over $200billion dollars’ worth of gold reserves to the German central bank. This rush for commodities, gold and precious metals in particular, are an indicator of a global loss of confidence in American fiat money, even despite its status as the world reserve currency. Public figures such as Ron Paul have correctly stated that people naturally move towards commodities such as gold and silver when confidence in a currency is lost; and Germany is no exception. But why is this happening?

libertarianglobal.com...

Wait till they find out we don't have it. The dollar is on life support folks. They need those guns out of our hands because they fear the repercussions when the dollar collapses.

I think we are in some kind of turning point. With the staged massacres the major push for our guns and Germany being the second country to demand their gold.

edit on 16-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

LOL my exact thought i wonder how much of it they get back if any and how much of it has been
drilled and filled with titanium..What would happen if they did not have it could this not cause a
war between Germany and us ?

I just cant see it being there or if it is they wont just pass it over and why the hell has America have
German owned gold dont they pay interest on these while they sit in the vaults..To Germany..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ted4d

Originally posted by ted4d

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by FlamingForFame

I second this post.

All this info is accurate. It includes the spin and ignores the implications (in my opinion), but it's accurate.

so you think it actually takes 7 years!! OMFG what an x*$%$"£!$"! you are

7 years to actually ship the gold to Germany? No.

Originally posted by FlamingForFame
[...] in a slow time schedule till the year 2020

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gman1972
Sorry if this has already been addressed, i stopped reading at page two, but I don't understand something.

Germany wants it's gold back that the US has been "looking after" for them in event of an invasion which is a pretty far fetched idea now. How is that going to do anything to the US dollar? If my buddy gives me $3000 bucks to hold onto for him for while because I have an awesome safe, when he asks for it back I'm not going to be $3000 poorer, I'm going to have as much as I did the day before, just a little more storage room in the safe.

Much like Germany asking for some of it's gold back won't take anything away from the US coffers other than what ever they are charging for storing and protecting said gold. Of course if the US stole and spent all this gold already then the people in charge of storing and protecting it should be punished... but really, what are the odds of that?
edit on 17-1-2013 by gman1972 because: (no reason given)

What happens to a bank when depositors pull all of their money out?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gman1972
Sorry if this has already been addressed, i stopped reading at page two, but I don't understand something.

Germany wants it's gold back that the US has been "looking after" for them in event of an invasion which is a pretty far fetched idea now. How is that going to do anything to the US dollar? If my buddy gives me $3000 bucks to hold onto for him for while because I have an awesome safe, when he asks for it back I'm not going to be $3000 poorer, I'm going to have as much as I did the day before, just a little more storage room in the safe.

Much like Germany asking for some of it's gold back won't take anything away from the US coffers other than what ever they are charging for storing and protecting said gold. Of course if the US stole and spent all this gold already then the people in charge of storing and protecting it should be punished... but really, what are the odds of that?
edit on 17-1-2013 by gman1972 because: (no reason given)

But what if while you were holding on to his 3000, you tried to invest it in a few quick schemes to make money with it. What happens when he comes back for the 3000 and it's still tied up for another month in one of those schemes.

Not saying that this is what has happened here, just providing a hypothetical scenario that would create an issue, and wouldn't be surprised if it did happen for real with nation level amounts of money.

Another thought: The US, France and England hold the majority of Germany's money. Was this part of the reconstruction agreement? In other words, like an insurance policy against Germany doing anything again for a while? Like ransom, so to speak?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Originally posted by Pervius
Essentially they (Germany) became "The Jews"....doing financial trickery to rob others...

Wow!
Thats a first.
Germans are "The Jews" now?!
This is so weird I don't even know if this is somehow anti-semitic.

So producing actual value and running sound budget policies is now "doing financial trickery"...

edit on 17-1-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Easy guess as to who will get a nuclear bomb blown up in a city?
Yes Germany will have a nuclear bomb From Iran.
Delivered by CIA oops! I mean Iranian terrorist.

They have to keep them busy.
and make them very sorry they ask't for their gold back.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Easy guess as to who will get a nuclear bomb blown up in a city?
Yes Germany will have a nuclear bomb From Iran.
Delivered by CIA oops! I mean Iranian terrorist.

They have to keep them busy.
and make them very sorry they ask't for their gold back.

God lets hope not. Any Nuclear Bomb going off now days could spark a global war with nukes. I hope humanity has moved beyond Using Nukes but unfortunately i am not confident we have.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good. It's about time that this country pays up for its crimes against humanity.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

It's also a sign that germany no longer considers the US a safe place to store their gold. Wonder why that is.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
First, I doubt there is Gold in Fort Knox and if so, far less than Reagan was told when he was President and asked, 2) I believe amongst the many High Crimes committed and cover-for, e.g. the destruction of evidence against Kissinger, several Fortune 100s and many others that was held in Building 7, that the Gold being stored under the Twin Towers was taken and 3) I do not believe the Germans wanting their Gold is going to happen and even if it does, the Rothchilds and those with them will not crash the U S Dollar until Obama has put in place the legal means to begin confiscating firearms.

So yes, we are coming close to the next big move of these Luciferians and the American Way of Life as we know it. Those who had little or nothing don't care and think anything would be better; the wealthy have long since hedged their bets with escape routes to non-American-British Colonies and the Middle Class is stuck and frankly deserves to be stuck for not doing more to stop all this going all the way back to the JFK and RFK Assassinations and certainly since 9-11 for letting Bush and his cohorts get away with it.

Any crash of the Dollar has to be preceded with the means to disarm the public; they already have their TSA and Police Check Points and their Data Based of all the registered gun owners and those who've purchased ammunition; you will be high on their list.

We have been subverted, corrupted and overthrown from within and while I can't speak for God, I think he is so disgusted that he's very well prepared to let the best bubble to the top and prove themselves while the rest are turned in to cannon fodder and worse.

Just my opinion but I don't want to leave ya'll any more in the dark than you deserve so here is a link. It is up to you to seek out the 39 other parts if you so desire:

edit on 17-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by Sphota

It's also a sign that germany no longer considers the US a safe place to store their gold. Wonder why that is.

Nah you know Buba and Bennyboy are the closest of friends in an on camera reach around kind of way. just so they don't meet in a dark alley, they love each other.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have a question regarding the storage of gold from other countries. If a country deposits $400 Billion in our safes and that somehow amounts to (for example purposes only) 1000 bars of gold..... then gold prices soar 20% over time and the country wants to remove their gold, do they get their original 1000 bars back or the number of bars that equals the current troy oz value that they have requested?

Aside from storage fees, admin cost etc.... can the US make money on the withdrawal if the price has increased?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well as it says in the Washington Post www.washingtonpost.com.... They are a country with deep seeded fears about the stability of their currency. I would to when rumors start flying the market reacts and thats what is happening. Still for some reason this sounds like a wall street rumor mill story. Never know wtf is going on really unless we are in that secret room talking about it with them it sucks is all we can do is speculate in these days we cant rely on anyone for telling us the truth, and when they do they are discredited with some story of infedility or sexual misconduct. (Julian Asange)spelling?. I know more than ever now that its true what Winston Churchill said " A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can even get his pants on."

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was watching a pretty good documentary yesterday about Gaddafi and there was a shot in it from some hearing in congress over there in the states and one of the guys said how the Federal Reserve has had no gold since 1937.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by hawkiye

I wonder if they are going to try and split from the Ero and start their own currency up again? Having their gold would give them the strong reserves they need.

They have been threading to split from the Euro for awhile since they say they are carrying the rest of the countries.

In my opinion that is really close to exactly what this is.

Germany creates a gold backed currency standard and leaves the EU forming a new United States of Europe federation of 10 nations (the ones they believe fit their mold) to fill the economic void created when the US dollar collapses taking down all economies that remained in the old reserve currency. Using NATO for military force, they will attempt to keep China/Russia from executing their plan once the USA economy falls.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
While trying not to detract from the OP, I thought a visit by the Queen to the Bank of England gold reserves vault was strangely blasted all over mainstream media just one month ago:

[Google Results Here]

I wondered why this particular visit was given a higher profile (most definitely in my opinion) about what she had been up to that week, maybe it was flicking the finger to the Germans, 'look what we've got a few streets from my house, and I can actually count it' sort of thing.
No evidence to back this up just pondering, but with UK/Euro/German finance/political issues at the moment it wouldn't surprise me.
edit on 17-1-2013 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
I have a question regarding the storage of gold from other countries. If a country deposits $400 Billion in our safes and that somehow amounts to (for example purposes only) 1000 bars of gold..... then gold prices soar 20% over time and the country wants to remove their gold, do they get their original 1000 bars back or the number of bars that equals the current troy oz value that they have requested?

Aside from storage fees, admin cost etc.... can the US make money on the withdrawal if the price has increased?

they do not deposit a dollars worth figure, they deposit in tonnage so if they deposit 400 tones then they get back 400 tones no matter the dollar value at the time.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Your use of evolution has shown outstanding vision in explaining a very spiritual concept for those of us who follow God (I know that was not your intention).

You are a wise man Symbiot, keep in this train of thinking for you are 100% correct in the expected outcome and cause.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Thank you for clarifying, I guess it's easier for the media to make a frenzy by quoting dollars rather than the tonnage.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join