It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Takes Back Gold: US Dollar Collapsing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+115 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Germany just demanded there gold back from the US over 200 billion worth. Gee think they know something we
don't?

Germany, Europe’s financial leader and owner of the world’s second-largest gold stockpile, demanded the United States’ Federal Reserve return over $200billion dollars’ worth of gold reserves to the German central bank. This rush for commodities, gold and precious metals in particular, are an indicator of a global loss of confidence in American fiat money, even despite its status as the world reserve currency. Public figures such as Ron Paul have correctly stated that people naturally move towards commodities such as gold and silver when confidence in a currency is lost; and Germany is no exception. But why is this happening?

libertarianglobal.com...

Wait till they find out we don't have it. The dollar is on life support folks. They need those guns out of our hands because they fear the repercussions when the dollar collapses.

I think we are in some kind of turning point. With the staged massacres the major push for our guns and Germany being the second country to demand their gold.

edit on 16-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Tell em good luck collecting- I am sure we still dont even know how much physical gold we really have.

Wonder if they will take skee-ball tokens instead?

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Staged massacres!!!

Man your loopy

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Uh-oh, this is not good, remember what happened the last time someone wanted their gold back? (China)

That´s right, prepare for a new 9-11 anytime soon guys, in order to shift focus somewhere else.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So *this is why Obama wanted to mint trillion dollar coins...

it becomes clearer now, doesn't it?

Also, if *anyone* of you buys gold paper bonds, cash them in NOW!

Never, ever, ever, buy gold on paper. Ever!

+55 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Staged massacres!!!

Man your loopy

Naw your just brainwashed wake up sleepyhead the evidence is abundant...

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by hawkiye

Uh-oh, this is not good, remember what happened the last time someone wanted their gold back? (China)

That´s right, prepare for a new 9-11 anytime soon guys, in order to shift focus somewhere else.

Call me crazy... but my bet is on some kind of Alien distraction coming our way! Thanks for the fyi again on China/911

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just saw this.

And look what Brazil is doing.

They closed this valuable source of information after my last posting related to the Brazilian central bank started replacing its US$ 400 billion dollars international reserves with gold reserves.

That really scared the Federal Reserve at a time when they are flooding the market with trillions of US dollars and turning the US dollar into confetti.

In that thread there is a lot of information that the Federal Reserve and US Treasury doesn't want you to see it. It doesn't make sense for the manager of the Elite Trader forums to close one of its most popular threads with all that valuable information in one place, and it will become even more valuable in 2013 when the “Currency Wars” move to a higher gear.

www.elitetrader.com...

Central Banks are moving things into position to dump the USD.
edit on 16-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.bullionstreet.com...

Friday, August 17th 03:51 PM IST

India buys 200 tons of Gold in last 5 years, Russia tops with 500 tons

www.bullionstreet.com...

Monday, July 23rd 09:00 PM IST

China to buy 870 tons of Gold in 2012 to overtake India

From 2012

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

It's official!

We suck!

Obama has really changed things.

+63 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

It's official!

We suck!

Haha.. He's good but he's not THAT good.. He had help from Biden, Bush, Cheney, Clinton, papa Bush, and many more... I'm a Ron Paul guy myself, but this has been a long time coming.. A long time planned it seems..

edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What happens if their is a run on the fed for gold and they don`t have the gold to give back to all the countries that want their gold back?

Those guys are crooks I wouldn`t be surprised if they didn`t already steal all the gold for themselves.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So, once it's apparent to Germany that America no longer has the gold to give back, what happens then? Do the bailiffs go in?

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I thought Germany had been having trouble to even view it lately.
You know, security reasons at the vault.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
What happens if their is a run on the fed for gold and they don`t have the gold to give back to all the countries that want their gold back?

Those guys are crooks I wouldn`t be surprised if they didn`t already steal all the gold for themselves.

That is a really good question, and like I said, now we know why Obama wanted to mint the trillion dollar coin. I was not being sarcastic.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Treasury: We won’t mint a platinum coin to sidestep the debt ceiling
Posted by Ezra Klein on January 12, 2013 at 3:32

The Treasury Department will not mint a trillion-dollar platinum coin to get around the debt ceiling. If they did, the Federal Reserve would not accept it.

That’s the bottom line of the statement that Anthony Coley, a spokesman for the Treasury Department, gave me today. “Neither the Treasury Department nor the Federal Reserve believes that the law can or should be used to facilitate the production of platinum coins for the purpose of avoiding an increase in the debt limit,” he said.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

It's official!

We suck!

Haha.. He's good but he's not THAT good.. He had help from Biden, Bush, Cheney, Clinton, papa Bush, and many more... I'm a Ron Paul guy myself, but this has been a long time coming.. A long time planned it seems..

edit on 1/16/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

You are absolutely correct, but Obama has been spending a mint, pun intended... He hs done a lot on his lonesome.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Dr. Peter Better, obscure audio tapes, one of his main statement was: "Fort Knox is empty!" - late seventies if my memory works. It was discussed thoroughly on ATS. Search docs name. What do I think? Yes, it is possible.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
gold ore gold plated tungsten....

edit on 16-1-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct, but Obama has been spending a mint, pun intended... He hs done a lot on his lonesome.

There are not many more moves left to make.. We are in check mate season.. I just wish I had some food saved up.. I've warned all those I know who have their money as paper or digital assets in USD.. I have no assets so, yay..

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

There are not many more moves left to make.. We are in check mate season.. I just wish I had some food saved up.. I've warned all those I know who have their money as paper or digital assets in USD.. I have no assets so, yay..

Me either, I wish I had some gold, silver, and Mexican coinage, but alas, the bills must be paid, and I have been seeing all my spare income being eaten up in high gas prices, high food costs, the increased healthcare this year (I carry mine and my husbands insurance), and medical bills. There is nothing left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join