It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Kehoe Compares Dynamite To Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Kryties

Are you worried for the sake of the people that will die if our laws are not changed?
I'm curious.

I am looking for yes or no as an answer.

That is one reason yes, aren't you? Or do you, as other gun advocates seem to, view future gun deaths as being collateral damage?

What I know is this - since we tightened our gun laws, requiring strict licensing, Australia has not seen a single mass murder. Alongside that our gun-related deaths fell by over half. The facts speak for themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by answer

This is one of the results of been blind when it comes to electing morons in positions of power where they can cause the most harm and damage to the people.

Perhaps we should tell the moron Chief to hold a dynamite stick in his butt and see which weapon he will be more afraid to hold within his fat cheeks.

thanks GOD for the second amendment in America and the hell with the rest

edit on 14-1-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I'm a little confused as to why we should be asking the Chief to insert dynamite into his rectum? Is that proving some sort of point other than turning him into pink mist and making yourselves feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching it?

The more I get into this debate the more psychopathic the gun advocate crowd seem to get. Next you'll be calling for crucifixion.....
edit on 14/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

reply to post by Kryties

Are you worried for the sake of the people that will die if our laws are not changed?
I'm curious.

I am looking for yes or no as an answer.

That is one reason yes, aren't you? Or do you, as other gun advocates seem to, view future gun deaths as being collateral damage?

What I know is this - since we tightened our gun laws, requiring strict licensing, Australia has not seen a single mass murder. Alongside that our gun-related deaths fell by over half. The facts speak for themselves.
If you are worried about American children dying, please visit the Mothers Against Drunk Driving website. You will find that the average deaths per day in the US, caused by drunk driving, is 27. Yes, it is true, on average, the same number of people die every day due to drunk driving, as the number that died at Sandy hook Elementary School.

That doesn't count all the people that die of alcohol-related diseases.

Alcohol could be banned completely and save all of those lives. No one would die for lack of alcohol.

The same can be said of tobacco.

Both are legal in your fine country.

Maybe you should get on that problem. You could save a lot more lives.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yep, thought you were going to attempt to go there. This debate isn't about, and has nothing to do with, alcohol or tobacco or drugs or anything else other than guns. People will still die from those things regardless and yes, something needs to be done about them but again, they have nothing to do with the gun debate.

You lot will try anything though to keep your ability to shoot people won't you?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thank GOD for the second Amendment in America and Thank God for gun rights.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I can't recall the last time I heard of someone bonding with their Son over a hunting trip with sticks of TNT. I know I don't see 'Dynamite' sporting leagues with a 'Dynamite' sport defined and classed as an Olympic one, no less.

Well, no, you are right. TNT is what you use when fishing, not hunting. So you bond with your son over a fishing trip and it will be the best trip your son will ever have!

ROFL

P

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Good for you
I am so glad you have a myriad of information to add to this debate, your opinion is crucial to this as you provide such detailed and interesting points that rival those of the smartest people on Earth.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yep, thought you were going to attempt to go there. This debate isn't about, and has nothing to do with, alcohol or tobacco or drugs or anything else other than guns. People will still die from those things regardless and yes, something needs to be done about them but again, they have nothing to do with the gun debate.

You lot will try anything though to keep your ability to shoot people won't you?
I asked you if your worries were for the people that would die if gun control is not tightened here, you answered yes.

Now, it is plain to see that you want just guns gone.... the talk about you caring about Americans dying was just hot air.
Thank you.

ETA: For the record, I didn't just attempt to go there.... I went there. And I pegged you for what you are.
Thanks again.
edit on 14-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I asked you if your worries were for the people that would die if gun control is not tightened here, you answered yes.

Now, it is plain to see that you want just guns gone.... the talk about you caring about Americans dying was just hot air.
Thank you.

Actually I plainly said it was ONE of the reasons. Look again if you are not sure, but I suspect you deliberately cherry-picked the "yes" out of that to support your argument. Nice fail

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Let add the sum of about 1500 children that died on confirmed child abuse and neglect while about 1600 become disable after abuse alone and see what the moron chief Kehoe has done to help with that

Nothing but morons on agendas when it comes to sucking up to gun control propaganda.

Nick pick and screw the rest.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So do something about it if it concerns you that much.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I'll help you look.

So you don't find the other, much more prevalent causes for premature death worth fighting? They're just collateral damage? You stated that alcohol and drug related deaths WILL HAPPEN. Sure, they'll happen.... IF YOU DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

Remember, I can provide lists of people that are alive because of a gun being used defensively in their home, maybe you can show me where being drunk accomplished the same?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So do something about it if it concerns you that much.

Point is, you are concerned with guns, when there are issues that snuff out many more lives that you want to brush under the rug.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

So instead of dealing with the issues one at a time, guns being this time, you would prefer to just let people continue to be shot?

Why is it that you lot can't seem to separate the issues and deal with them individually? Oh yeah, that's right, cause that would make too much sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

So instead of dealing withvthe issues one at a time, guns being this time, you would prefer to just let people continue to be shot?

Why is it that you lot can't seem to separate the issues and deal with them individually? Oh yeah, that's right, cause that would make too much sense.
No, I'd prefer to deal with the ones that snuff out more lives.
Doesn't that make sense to you?

What are the saving graces of alcohol, that you seem to care less about the people that it kills every year?
edit on 14-1-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So I guess constant mass murders aren't a large enough issue for you to be concerned about then?

And I have dealt with the alcohol issue a few posts earlier, you are just rehashing old stuff now.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That is why my friend I didn't even bother to answer back, obviously the agenda is "guns" and that We Americans should not have them, not safety of children, to tell the truth is not even worth debating, as you know we got a protection against that in our Constitution.

But I can debate the moron chief comments anytime.
anybody that try to undermined Americas rights under the Constitution is nothing but traitors to the Constitution and the nation specially if you are born or become American.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Are you a drinker?
Why are you defending a mass killer like alcohol and deflecting the focus to guns, which kill far fewer people each year?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It comes down to this really: the gun advocate crowd do not care about how many people or children die by guns as long as they get to keep them. They believe very strongly that these deaths are merely collateral damage.

Apart from that I have nothing else to say on the subject that I haven't already said. I will not be ganged up upon, nor will I be deflected or cherry-picked any further.

When your civil war is over with, and half your people are dead and the other half covered in blood and your country is in ruins I wonder if then you'll think it was worth it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join