It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$14,000,000,000,000,000 Dollar UCC-1 lien filed against the Federal Reserve?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Since you can't do it ---Tell me, why is a county listed as a company?
creditreports.dnb.com... talogId=71154&productId=0&address=75%20W%20CLEVELAND%20ST&city=SAINT JOHNS&state=AZ&zip=85936&country=US
Why are the JUDICIARY COURTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA listed as a company?
creditreports.dnb.com... archType=BSF&storeId=11154&catalogId=71154&productId=0&address=1501%20W%20WASHINGTON%20ST&city=PHOENIX&state=AZ&zip=850073225&country=US
Will you deny these are not companies(corporations)?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo
Since you can't do it ---Tell me, why is a county listed as a company?

I already told you that....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946

delecorp.delaware.gov...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

For some reason, a few disturbed people think that if they fill out a government form, they will be paid more money than anyone has ever had. Apparently for doing nothing other than filling out a form.
What? Who told you that? Your statement is the first I've heard about that. I'll say it AGAIN, I took a copy of my UCC-1, recorded with the Secretary of State, in to my employer. The Director of Human Resources told me I was tax exempt. This is a global company. SHE told ME. I did not prompt her. I was trying to prove UCC theory WRONG! Unlike you, I don't just sit on the sidelines. I jumped in to prove it wrong. It backfired on me. Now I'm tax exempt. Bummer, huh? And, yes, I have spoken to the IRS. They treat me decently.

First you say the UCC-1 is not a lien. Then you post from offsite with text that says it IS a lien. Which is it?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You sure did. You proved to us that you don't know what the duties of government vs the duties of a corporation constitute.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You sure did. You proved to us that you don't know what the duties of government vs the duties of a corporation constitute.

Mo I proved you do not know what you are on about

The defining characteristics are that they have a distinct legal form and they are established to operate in commercial affairs.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I wasn't sure quite how to reply to this as it's a fairly lengthy post and gave the ring of real time spent in research and effort to establish facts. I chose to wait a bit and think on this ....now I'm glad I did.

I've tried all links you listed on page 2. All are broken or lead to a failed login attempt screen. Nothing you're listing seems to work for displaying the information you are claiming is accurate.

Now you also claim you do not pay the IRS taxes as well as saying you don't have them withheld. You've even said you've spoken to the IRS directly and they're fine with that? Okay, if this is true and you are a payroll employee, you had the ability to explain to THEM (your employer) why they would drop you from withholding because they'd be guilty of tax fraud themselves if later caught and NOT able to explain in a coherent way why they did such a thing with just you.

I'd appreciate the same level of respect and explanation you must have given your employer, as described, for how that could be done? You have been quick and often with telling myself and others we don't and/or can't understand. I assure you that if I can't understand something you present, I have economic instructors at the college who can help clarify it for me...and if they can't, there are Professors at the State University I also have access to who will happily clarify anything I may have questions on.

So please, don't hesitate to share and describe in some detail how this apparently works for your avoiding tax payments and payroll withholding. We'll do our best to understand it.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I remember watching a video on ATS recently. It was a filming of a sovereign citizen in court fighting a tax. It was funny, but it also created feelings of pity for the man.

The judge would ask if "Mike Smith" was in court. The SC held up a piece of paper and said this is Mike Smith, I'm Mike Smith's lay advisor. The Judge tried to return some sense to the proceedings, but Mike Smith would keep saying more and more outrageous things.

Eventually the judge must have thought, "Nuts to this, I've got a life to live." He left the courtroom whereupon Mike Smith said "the Judge has left, the court is abandoned, I'm the highest legal authority here, case dismissed."

Shortly thereafter, Mike Smith got the ruling from the court that he was indeed liable, and he had to pay the amount in question or the bailiff's would take his property and auction it off.

That's what seems to be happening here. Bildo, you have not yet answered my questions or provided me with a link to solid evidence. Two of the three links you've given me on this page don't work.

Dun & Bradstreet is a credit ranking and reporting business. Why would a county be listed? Counties write contracts for goods and services. They might be looking for a fleet of cars for county business. Should Bob's Car Ranch do business with them? Bob looks up the D&B info to find out if the county is a good credit risk. The county's financial information is listed for reference purposes. That's all it means.

Please Bildo, where is the link to the bankruptcy? Or do we just have to dismiss this idea and go back to productive, meaningful, work.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You seem to be under the impression that I said something to my employer. I DID NOT. I put it in very concise language a 3 year old could understand. As I stated before-- I said absolutely NOTHING to the HR Director. I wanted her to tell me what I was doing was bogus. Or at least ask me some questions. She didn't. She knew exactly what the document was without me saying anything. She also told one of her lower level associates to make sure payroll is notified.
I suppose that even if I could scan in a paystub and show it to you, you would accuse me of altering it.
Sorry you couldn't use the links provided. I didn't have a problem.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It's true that some people don't have a full grasp of all this when they go into court. There have been more wins than you realize. We had a win awhile back where all charges were dismissed. We thought --Great, now we have proof. We went back into the system later to retrieve the judgment/decision and tried to locate the case. A few of us tried by typing in the case number only to find it didn't exist. I can't prove a negative to you. How can I show you something that is not there. Since it wasn't my case I moved on to other items of interest. This was a few years ago. Or more. I don't know how that all panned out in the long run. I saw what I saw and that's all I can tell you.
I asked you previously--You said the UCC-1 is not a lien, but the offsite text you posted says it is. Your source proved you wrong. Which way are you going on that now?

edit on 23-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Good Lord! Some people are Google-challenged!

Interested in Common Law and Uniform Commercial Code, the differences, indentured servitude, corporate fictions - Read All About It Right HERE!

This is a VERY confusing topic - far too confusing to even begin discussing here. Do your research - don't rely on others to spell it out for you. Look up the legislative actions, look up the courts findings, read the briefs - this is the only way that you're going to comprehend this swindle that has been perpetrated on you - on us!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When Obama compares himself to Lincoln - there is MUCH more there than you realize. Lincoln was the first to issue an executive order. Lincoln resolved the US under military admiralty law. Lincoln issued General Order 100 that gave an ILLUSION of a Constitutional Republic. And the beat goes on...

Do you homework people! It is all 100% available to read and understand.

You've been lied to. You continue to be lied to. Your ignorance on the matter is your voluntary servitude.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

rationalwiki.org...

Really all that you need to know about the fallacy. While I may not always agree with the things that our government does, this whole idea is about the most foolish way to try and go about it, aside from pulling triggers.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think you've got 3 too many zeros in the title. Or is that on purpose.

14,000,000,000,000,000 is 14 quadrillion.

Quote from the article says;

14,300,000,000,000 or 14.3 trillion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
www.examiner.com...

rationalwiki.org...

Really all that you need to know about the fallacy. While I may not always agree with the things that our government does, this whole idea is about the most foolish way to try and go about it, aside from pulling triggers.

You responded with propaganda!

If that is what you believe is "all you need to know" then you are clearly part of the problem! I don't know about this "Freeman on the land" movement. But I do know based on the link I presented earlier that this is hardly a fallacy. In fact, all of this is rather well documented should you be interested in denying ignorance and diving into it.

I've studied this issue, in depth, for over 20 years. This rabbit hole runs so very deep! Deeper than you can imagine. And you can rest assured, there are plenty of obstacles and roadblocks intended to keep you from getting to the truth - your two links among them.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Why would your "government", and it's sub-corporations, be listed as for profit corporations on Dunn and Bradstreet if they were actually government?

Simply so they can buy and sell between countries etc. - you will find most countries are set up the same
could you explain what the Circuit Court could possibly have to sell to any other nation/country ?

ETA -- i also noticed Bildo's links were broken and i've been curious about this myself, so for those truly interested, here's where i started reading ... www.usa-the-republic.com... ... and yes, i'm in the process of verifying the info via sources indicated.

this is not a 'new' movement of any kind.
maybe the only reason it hasn't gained traction is because the attention of those involved is waning by the day ?
edit on 23-1-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Furthermore, why would a country who possess the legal and Constitutional authority to coin their own legal tender need a credit bureau???

Honor93... you are on the right track. Keep digging. This is the deepest rabbit hole in the history of mankind.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by flyswatter
www.examiner.com...

rationalwiki.org...

You responded with propaganda!

If that is what you believe is "all you need to know" then you are clearly part of the problem! I don't know about this "Freeman on the land" movement. But I do know based on the link I presented earlier that this is hardly a fallacy. In fact, all of this is rather well documented should you be interested in denying ignorance and diving into it.

I've studied this issue, in depth, for over 20 years. This rabbit hole runs so very deep! Deeper than you can imagine. And you can rest assured, there are plenty of obstacles and roadblocks intended to keep you from getting to the truth - your two links among them.

If you've studied the issue in depth for over 20 years, you'd be well versed on what the Freemen on the Land Movement is. Their actions are based mostly on many of the things that are argued in this thread and on the links provided in it - the US being a corporation, creation of a straw man, legal definitions of a person, etc, etc.

Killing the myth that the US exists solely as a corporation goes a long way in dealing the death blow to this whole movement. Supporters run with United States Code Title 28, Part IV, Chapter 176, Subchapter A, saying "Look! Look! This means we're a Federal Corporation!" But the fact is that a corporation can exist as a private business, a non-profit, or a government ... there is no singular definition that defines which.

Listen, if you dont want to pay taxes, or you want to raise your fist and scream "FIGHT THE POWER!", go right ahead. But misleading others into believing that they can get away with it and not have a worry about suffering any consequences is both unethical and unfunny.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

i was dabbling a few years ago and then Obamacare hit the scene and i got extremely side-tracked.

i wouldn't claim to understand it fully, but, i do get the drift and you're right, this is one deeep, dark, hole of hell indeed.

not sure about others, but when standing in quicksand, if someone is tossing me a rope, i could care less who is holding the other end, if we both survive, great ... if we both sink, at least we tried.

here is one piece of reading material that helped me understand the particulars that do make a difference. maybe it will help someone else too ... corporate Trustee duties
edit on 23-1-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by Honor93

Furthermore, why would a country who possess the legal and Constitutional authority to coin their own legal tender need a credit bureau???

Honor93... you are on the right track. Keep digging. This is the deepest rabbit hole in the history of mankind.
You are absolutely right. This is the deepest rabbit hole in the history of mankind. The rabbit hole splits off in different directions too.
And yes, the Republic our founders started has been reseated. They have calls you can get in on to ask questions. They also have informational meetings if you want to discuss things in person.

As stated earlier, What products and services does a circuit court have to sell?
In one of our city buildings we used to have the City Attorney. The placard on the door says---CORPORATION COUNSEL. -----Corporation, not government. Corporations are in commerce. Commerce is ruled by the Uniform Commercial Code. This is not difficult. Although it can be very time consuming.
edit on 23-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join