It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Seen From Plane

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

You could just stop reading a post when you see the words 'Annunaki' and 'Nibiru'. That's what I generally do unless I know the post is in jest or very well researched.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hmm, so here are a couple of updates just posted about this from the guy that uploaded it:

@rob19791 It was sent to CNN this just happened on Saturday and other people did see this. Not everyone was looking and there was no need to panic. You can hear the person in the seat in front of him say they can't see it anymore if you listen close…There is nothing fake about this video. My brother is a successful business man and has no need to fake a UFO video. It was filmed on a Spirit airline coming back from Florida to Philly. The date was this past Saturday Dec 29th 2012

The reason it was shaky was my brother did not expect to capture that at that moment.  Yes other passengers also took pictures of it and my brother took some pictures too which I have posted. The reason it was so quick was this object NEVER moved it was hovering and as you know when your on a plane you only have a certain amount of time to take a pic before its to late and his daughter was trying to look over him too. This was NOT a boat or another plane they were over 30,000 feet in the air.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

U2U me your youtube channel please mate, I'm intrigued.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Didn't the pilot or the control tower (radar) detected it also ?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by smurfy

The youtuber gives out plenty of info, his bro was flying over Florida, the object was not moving, (he's adamant about that) a woman is supposed to have a shot of it, the FAA have been informed, the pilots left the cabin immediately on landing.......etc.

The youtuber gives us scant information , he says " my brother was on a flight back from Florida" .. so anywhere between Florida and his brothers destination which he also fails to give .

We don't know when this was supposed to have happened as he says "Well I been keeping a secret for a long time and this is NON wrestling related." .... How long .

We need to know when it was and approximately how far into the flight it happened , then we can estimate the flight path , it would also be nice to see the original pictures that were taken .

edit on 4-1-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

But he also gave out the info I mentioned, which is useful. It seems the FAA redirect UFO sightings to NUFORC, this is the listings for Florida, if you want to delve,

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Well I been keeping a secret for a long time and this is NON wrestling related. Recently my brother was on a flight back from Florida and they were over the ocean and were told they were over 30,000 feet high. My brother just happened to be filming outside his window and what he captured was amazing and shocking. This is not some bull# video as it is 100% real. Other passengers on the plane at the window saw the same thing but only my brother and another lady had time to shoot it. My brother not only shot it but took video of it. It clear is a UFO and the shocking thing is this thing did not move. It was hovering and its not a weather balloon or sate-light . It has a large glowing blue dome and is glowing and as the plane moved it stayed still. It also appeared to just hover there and was bigger than a bill board you would see on a highway and the shape is almost a triangle.

While I am opened minded nothing about this seems to make since. More on the lines of lights to warn/ direct incoming aircraft. It just strikes me as odd that someone just happens to be filming out of a plane window and miraculously find a UFO hovering and keeping up with the plane. The object clearly never moves, the filmer has to move to get a better angle/view of it as they fly by. This is clearly seen in the video. When the child in the video tries to push past the father the filming abruptly stops. Perhaps by accident or maybe because the shooter was making a mountain out of a mole hill and didn't want to be called out on it by his own child or other passengers.

It was also said that others took pictures and video which would be amazing to see as well. This leads me to another question. If this was legitimate footage why wait to post it. Since it belongs to someone else why didn't they come forward with it? Why place it in your possession and then you keep it secret? There are just a lot of loose ends.

I am sorry if this offends anyone, that is not my intention. I am just trying to be logical. If these things can be all ruled out that is awesome. I would rather see logical and reasonable effort put into trying to be logical and making sure of what it is NOT. Rather that someone ASSUMING what it is and losing credibility. That is all.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Firstly, be very weary of witnesses (especially film makers/takers) using the word 'shocking' in their written description.
Secondly be more leery when people just 'happen to be filming out the window of an airplane for no particular reason and just serendipitously happened upon a UFO at the same time.

But what really doesn't pass the sniff test is: Why only 20 seconds of this phenomenal event? Why not re-film it? If it was that unusual, fascinating and mysterious why didn't he pick up the camera again?
I just can't comprehend that mind-set? Obviously he had the equipment, was in his field of vision and it caught his interest so, what's up with this measly 20-second film?
I'll tell you what's up with that. This whole video stinks with a capitol Hoax but nice touch with the whiny daughter though

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I couldn't agree with you more!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hopefully someone else has pointed this out already but just in case....

My first reaction was that this was a statue on the top of a mountain lit up blue, something like the christ statue in Rio.. So i searched for "christ, rio and blue' and came up with the following. And guess what?

dunyanews.tv...

SO WE HAVE A LIAR ON YOUTUBE. WHO'DVE guessed.

Any date descrepencies can be put down to testing/rehearsal/installation.

Theres plenty of precedent for this and many youtube videos showing the blue and even pink lights.

Just once I'd like a genuine mystery and not ignorant believers without critical thinking skills.
edit on 4-1-2013 by merkins because: Remove accusation of liar in thread

edit on 4-1-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'd be happy to think it was fake, except that while I see several people claiming it is, I don't see anyone offering up any reasonable explanation WHY it is fake.

Yet, that is. I mean, what- you see video overlay lines from layering in editing or something? To me there doesn't appear to be any discontinuity or different pixelation in the object vs. the surroundings, which would be one giveaway. But again, let the experts decide. Simply proclaiming it's fake don't cut it here.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
But what really doesn't pass the sniff test is: Why only 20 seconds of this phenomenal event?

Because they're in a fast moving aircraft?

link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

i just dont think this is a building, what building do you know of peaks at a weird angle like that...most buildings are straight up and down...it seems like if i was a sceptic, it seems like mountains would be more likely the answer, but the shape is almost structural.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Unfortunately OP I think I've debunked this one.

dunyanews.tv...

There's plenty of precedent regarding lighting up this statue both in blue and pink. Many youtube vids unfortunately I don't know how to link to or embed from an ios device.
edit on 4-1-2013 by merkins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How long do you think he would have the time to film a stationary object while flying past it with 600 miles an hour?

He took photo's and managed to film it.. But I guess you wanted him to open the backdoor an take a few more shots...
edit on 4-1-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, so here are a couple of updates just posted about this from the guy that uploaded it:

The reason it was so quick was this object NEVER moved it was hovering and as you know when your on a plane you only have a certain amount of time to take a pic before its to late and his daughter was trying to look over him too. This was NOT a boat or another plane they were over 30,000 feet in the air.

Red Flag there. He says 30,000 feet in the air. That's a negative, too low (cumulus cloud layer) and too slow (flaps are extended for landing or departure).

edit on 4-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by sylent6
Oh yea that is indeed interesting! !

I have no clue what that could be and if it was something , I would think the plane's radar would pick it up and not get so close to it

Airliners have weather radar, which will not pick up other aircraft It only shows precipitation and ground returns.There is a transponder based system (TCAS) which will show other aircraft that might pose a collision hazard.

link   

Originally posted by AMERICANSTRONG
If anyone's flown into Geneva, Switzerland many mountain peaks sneak out of the clouds like this. Pretty awesome sight. But that's my guess, as there's sometimes a restaraunt or some bs on top of the mountains there.
edit on 4-1-2013 by AMERICANSTRONG because: (no reason given)

I'm actually going to the Alps tomorrow and landing in Geneva, I'll keep an eye out
pretty awesome thinking the large hadron collider will be beneath my feet partially

link   

Originally posted by merkins

Unfortunately OP I think I've debunked this one.

dunyanews.tv...

Ahh no. You have debunked nothing. That statue is in fricken Brazil, and this plane went from Florida to Philly. :shk:

Another drive by poster.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2013 by itssomethingyoudid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by merkins

Oh righty then.......Jesus did it....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join