It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

The first guy looks to be holding a long rifle just above mid barrel. The top guy nearly middle of what looks to be a long rifle of some sort. I am using a 32" tv screen with my computer and tried all picture adjustments and it shows the lower and upper part of the rifle as he turns with brightness on 100.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Thanks for the correction on that.
I'm somewhat dyslexic with numbers.

*snip* is the correct plate number.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Although we have many unanswered questions, I'm pretty certain of the conclusion.

Yes, As is the case with many conspiracy theorists that jump to a conclusion with no evidence whatsoever..
Inaccurate information happens ALL THE TIME people. Why you only put the big news under a microscope does not make sense to me. Unless of course you only analyze the big news because your ALREADY looking for a specific answer/agenda.

Let's all try this as an exercise. Take the next murder (tomorrow there will be one I'm sure) and let's pick apart all the wrong little tidbits of info that we can find. No, really, do it and you will find that you, me, and everyone are MISINFORMED on EVERYTHING.

That is, if you truley want to deny ignorance and find the truth...

It wasn't Aliens and it wasn't Obama, It's not the CIA or FBI. It's a nutcase who did something stupid and terrible. And the government and politicians have exploited it like we do with ALL things.. Hell, since 2000 all pop music has sounded the same. Agenda? Other than to exploit something? No... Exploitation exist everywhere you go .

Gun ban agenda? Anyone here remember Clinton and how we all thought the world was going to end then too?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
Can you point us to the two specific videos showing the 2 guns being unloaded?

What's your explanation for why the close up view inside the trunk shows it empty when the officer is unloading the shotgun?

The first 2 links in the OP show an investigator unloading 2 long guns. I see what you mean though, you don;t really see anything else in the first video.
There is the area just inside the hatch that we can't see. Maybe that's where the 2nd gun was.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

So... basically you are implying that any who dig for truth where flat-out lies are abundant are nurturing ignorance? Nice one! No. Tomorrow's murder will be nowhere near the same as there will be no agenda to fulfill because TPTB have no hatred of rope used in a strangulation case! It is clear that you have an agenda to ridicule all into going with the, so far, official story. This is why critical thinkers will not let go!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have been reading these threads for a while and these issues keep popping up.

Claim that the weight of the weapons and ammo would be too great for one person of his stature.

As a former soldier we would carry approx. 250 rounds each as a light load accompanied by our body armor, Kevlar, ruck sack, water supply, and weapon as a minimum and many of us carried additional ammo and supplies well over 100 pounds throughout the day. IMO that theory is completely false he only walked into a building he was not doing extensive maneuvers.

The shotgun isn’t registered.

It is my understanding that shotguns rifles of that make are only registered when purchased from a dealer. A private sale from person to person is rarely recorded. My entire collection of rifles and pistols are completely off the books because I bought from private citizens.

He would not bring additional weapons.

I do not see why he wouldn’t who knows what was going through his head.

The black car keeps being brought up. There are several possibilities as to why they took it off on a flatbed.

1 It could belong to a victim. My wife and I switch the cars we drive all the time one is registered to her and one to myself.
2 It could have been disabled by a stray round rendering it undrivable.
3 Has it been proven that the police confiscated it? If not then it is possible that one of the teachers simply couldn’t drive themself home being too shook up and had it towed.
4 If it was struck by a bullet it could be considered evidence.

I am in no way saying that there isn’t more to this story just that these issues that keep coming up can have very reasonable and logical answers which in my opinion should not be considered as evidence towards a conspiracy. There may be evidence that does I just do not consider these issues I just went over as reasonable evidence to that effect.

The biggest questions I have is what is on those hard drives and was he taking or had he just stopped taking any medications.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: opps

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by foodstamp

So... basically you are implying that any who dig for truth where flat-out lies are abundant are nurturing ignorance? Nice one! No. Tomorrow's murder will be nowhere near the same as there will be no agenda to fulfill because TPTB have no hatred of rope used in a strangulation case! It is clear that you have an agenda to ridicule all into going with the, so far, official story. This is why critical thinkers will not let go!

No, critical thinking is great! This thread is great! and the OP did an excellent job! I was refering to a post about already having a conclusion as to who did or what happend before they even have ALL the facts.. Something this nice thread has clearly pointed out that we do not have (the facts).

So, in that case.. Someone who insinuates they already KNOW who did or wh would indicate they have some sort of theory that I'm sure is quite wild in it's accusations.

So, IF you think I'm "implying" (I don't know how the hell you get that but ok) that critical thinking is bad or investigating is bad. Then either I'm a horrible writer, or your a little on edge.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If you read this thread and it's links you will find a copy of request for search warrant that clearly lists the black honda with it's plate number in the affidavit.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

OK so in my list of 4 possible reasons why it was taken on a flatbed number 3 does not apply. That still leaves 3 more logical possibilities. Actually 2 because if it was struck by a stray round then it would be evidence no matter what.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Adam Lanza is reported to have weighed 110 llbs.
Hundreds of rounds were fired and police stated he had hundreds more.
2 pistols/AR15/ ?#clips for AR/ body armor - it adds up.
Possible but not very likely to have been nimble in any way.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No. There are 2 requests for search warrants. One for the Lanza home and the other for the black Honda. They need a warrant because they cannot get permission to search the vehicle or home. Surely a teacher with bullets in her car would allow the police to search the vehicle therefore no warrant needed. The black honda case has been closed IMO. With exception to the back license plate being different from the front.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail I am beginning to think not all of those guns were registered or belonged to Nancy.

I think you are right about that. From MSM sources in the days following the event:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
posted 12-14, 9:30pm
The official cautions that investigators haven't conclusively linked the guns used in the rampage to the ones the woman owned.

abcnews.go.com...
Police have not confirmed that hers were the weapons used in the slayings.

abcnews.go.com...
.... federal authorities cannot confirm that the handguns or the rifle(registered to Nancy Lanza) were the weapons recovered at the school.

/

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The black car was Nancy Lanza's, a victim. The car was driven by Adam Lanza to the school. There is no reason not to put it on a flat bed since it was a key part of the crime scene.

The hard drives, and everything that happened at Nancy Lanza's house, is interesting. The mystery to me is how do the police know what went on there. How do they know it wasn't Nancy who flipped out and smashed the hard drives, causing Adam to retaliate because she destroyed his computer?

And here's another interesting question.

Why external hard drives? External hard drives are great to back up large amounts of data, like videos. What could be on the external hard drives that wasn't on the computer's internal drives? And what was Nancy Lanza doing at Bretton Woods?

My guess is the motive is in there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

The black car keeps being brought up. There are several possibilities as to why they took it off on a flatbed.

1 It could belong to a victim. My wife and I switch the cars we drive all the time one is registered to her and one to myself.
2 It could have been disabled by a stray round rendering it undrivable.
3 Has it been proven that the police confiscated it? If not then it is possible that one of the teachers simply couldn’t drive themself home being too shook up and had it towed.
4 If it was struck by a bullet it could be considered evidence.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: opps

Oh but didn't you forget a few more possibilities?

1) Lt. Vance wanted it as a personal trophy
2) One of the officer's had the same model at home with a blown engine and wanted it for parts.
3) It was towed for being in a no parking zone.
4) The medical examiner was told to perform an autopsy.
5) The pizza delivery guy could not start it after his 9:30 am delivery.

Shall I go on?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Like I said our basic load in the military was well over 100 pounds and the idea that 110 pound male couldn’t carry it inside a school is ridicules to me. My ex-wife who I met in the Army carried that much and she was 106 pounds max at the time. He wasn’t doing aerobics, runs, or traversing mountain terrain he went from the car parking lot to inside the school. 240 rounds is 8 30 round magazines that is what a basic LBE or tactical vest holds.

He had a AR-15 that is a light package to carry. A small backpack could hold 3 to 4 times as much ammo. This is just the facts of how much weight he was carrying you wouldn’t even need to be in shape at all to carry that much for such a short distance. The weight issue is really a non-issue IMHO. If my cute little ex-wife could carry twice that then he wouldn’t have a problem with that small amount.

My understanding is he wore a tactical vest some can carry 15 30 round magazines. He could have had 1 150 round drum magazine already loaded. AR-15 rounds are extremely light that is one of the reasons the military chose them as the main combat round. You can carry a large amount with you on any mission.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

You claim the black Honda was Nancy Lanza's? Ok so how then in the warrants did they know her registration matched her BMW in the garage yet they did not list the Honda as being knowingly owned by her? That would be VERY EASY for them to verify as they did with her BMW yet they leave it a mystery in the warrant? It was NOT her car.......stop saying it is unless you have proof.........

edit on 2-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Go right ahead you can make nonsensical reasons all you want it does not bother me. For myself I will consider plausible reasons which are why I limited them to those. When searching for the truth it serves no purpose to ignore what is logical. If you start off with a preconceived notion you will ignore the facts and dismiss the common sense to make things fit those notions.

As I said before there may be evidence pointing to a conspiracy however the things I listed do not.

I am looking for things that point to a conspiracy but I am not trying to make things fit in a conspiracy.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Actually there are not 2 there are 5 search warrants.

www.scribd.com...

Every time it says ORDER at the top is a different warrant.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I don’t know why they had external hard drives but I have two of them hooked up to my computer ATM because my main hard drive is a SSD hard drive but doesn’t hold a lot of info so all my music, games, pictures and anything I deem as important is stored or backed up on the externals.

This is actually the first I have heard that they were external but I would venture that it isn’t that uncommon after all I do it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Definition of PLAUSIBLE 1 : superficially fair, reasonable, or valuable but often specious 2 : superficially pleasing or persuasive 3 : appearing worthy of belief

Are you serious? What exactly is plausible about your list after we know that car was called in 4 times by the police as a suspect vehicle, roped off, and video taped pulling weapons out? In reality NOTHING on your list even remotely comes close to being plausible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join