It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw UFO RIGHT NOW!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
what part was it in homestead i live in miami i have been seeing alot of funny things lately as well???

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

I'd love to see a UFO.

Then i could change my[snip]signature

edit on 2-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Interesting. I had a similar thing happen to me last summer. I was out on the balcony at night enjoying a beer, looking at the stars. What's weird is I was thinking the same thing as you, more or less. I was staring at a bright star when suddenly it hovered down to my house, it was a light though I couldn't see any shape, I looked at it and even though I knew I still wasn't convinced. All I was thinking about was; this isn't possible, this can't be happening. I called my girlfriend and I was explaining to her that some light had just hovered down from space and flew right over our house, as I said this, the light came back! It flew over my house again and all I could think about was WTF is going on?
Even though I saw it with my own eyes, I'm still not convinced but she saw it too. Still, because it's something I can't get my head around, I choose to forget what I saw and this is the first time I've mentioned it, only because you was thinking the same thing as me. Weird. Thank you for your thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Never doubt yourself! Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet Of UFO's heading towards the Earth. The ETA was Dec-21-12, but some of them arrived before this date. They are being seen all over the world! Maybe you will see them again.

What part of the now private SETI is that? have you got the graphs?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Never doubt yourself! Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet Of UFO's heading towards the Earth. The ETA was Dec-21-12, but some of them arrived before this date. They are being seen all over the world! Maybe you will see them again.

This thread is pretty informative

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

Most people don't go around saying "do you wanna go to the bar and drink some drugs?" It makes perfect sense to me that he would refer the way he did.

Hey guess what? Most people that do THEIR drug of choice do not go round saying "do you wanna go do some drugs"... I know why you think what he said is acceptable, but it is not correct... Alcohol IS a drug and a bad one at that, kills millions worldwide every year, not to mention all the anti-social behaviors that arise. So if you take alcohol you can not say you do not do drugs! You just cant, it makes no sense! But I understand why you (and the op) think the way you do... Please let me explain a little and maybe then you will say why it frustrates me...

Basically there is a demonization of certain peoples preferences, it is not based on science, it is not based on logic, it is not based on reason... It is only based on prejudice and propaganda... The reality is many people are hurt BECAUSE of this propaganda and prejudice... There are many facets to it but one of them that is heavily used is a catch all term people like to throw around and that is DRUGS... We all know what it means instantly, but you do not think of alcohol, why? It is a very potent drug, but it gets a pass, because hey, it's legal... However, once upon a time it wasn't (in america) and it was the big evil!!! Doors were kicked in and people were sent to prison... People were killed and lives ruined! Not because of the drug, but because of the prohibition!

But can you imagine today people having their doors kicked in and thrown in prison because they have a bottle of wine in the fridge? The very thought is preposterous, right? Well people face this everyday!!! Though not for wine, but THEIR drug of choice!!! There is zero sense in it, just as with alcohol prohibition. It is shocking and criminal when you look into the figures relating to this issue... It is just hypocritical all round and I know it is not the OP's fault, he is a cop and heavily indoctrinated with the evil drugs mantra...

Other terms that annoy me are "drug dealer", are barmen "drug dealers"? Why not? They sell a drug! It makes no sense! Or "drug factory", does a brewer have a "drug factory"? Well yes they do, but of course people will not say that... It is used to put a negative spin on peoples choices... Just as the word drug is... See I wouldn't mind if he had said "I haven't drunk anything tonight and I don't do any OTHER drugs" That would be correct... Well, baring pharmaceuticals but that's a whole other story and in that one drugs are good again, yay... lol...

I know you think I'm weird and that's okay...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Perhaps getting in the right zone or experiencing a certain type of emotion is some kind of catalyst for these experiences, from your account and other posters and my own experiences, which were often immediately after focusing on a star or area of sky in awe at the wonders of the Universe.

My experiences have mostly always been followed with very lucid 'dreams' or some sort of dimensional reality experiences with clear sight, visually of extra terrestrial visitations where they telepathically transmit that which I describe as ''truth'', or ''truths'' which have a profound affect on my perspective of the Universe and everything therein.

Perhaps you will experience such things after this sighting if it was of a dimensional or extra terrestrial nature, perhaps even having your mind opened to the possibility will bring truths.

Thank you for sharing, and it would be nice if there were any further thoughts or related experiences from this you could share, would be interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Loads of flags but no pics, gutted

However i believe you and that's what counts, going to read the rest of the thread now and see what light has been shed.

S&F for you Sir.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by smurfy

This thread is pretty informative

No it's not.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

admin edit:This story has been debunked as a HOAX.

I think that's pretty informative.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by smurfy

admin edit:This story has been debunked as a HOAX.

I think that's pretty informative.

Now I understand we're on the same tack
but apart from that, I think the OP is saying that the 'cylinder' is in an upright fashion, and flying East. That's why I posted the Hillier platform video as an example.
edit on 1-1-2013 by smurfy because: Te xt.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That sounds quite amazing, and especially when you have no idea what it was and it was so quiet, no lights?

My stepdaughter went out on runs to deliver the paper with her boyfriend last summer, in the middle of the night, say 3-4am, and she said they would see what they considered to be UFO's, various craft, on occasion. I heard from someone online who is suppsedly a space pilot with the Naval Space Program that if you really want to see what's up there, get a 4th gen set of night vision goggles or monacle type equipment, and you will get an eyeful by watching the night skies. Of course, they are over $2000, so haven't had the pleasure, but sure would love to. He claimed that we have craft well beyond what we know of on the public front, and can fly far out into space in a short time - he claimed to have seen other planets with life just like ours (from space) and felt bad that everyone doesn't get to see the amazing things that are out there. We truly are "stuck on this rock". I read a story of a woman with a well documented death experience post-op, who came back after dying in her hospital room, she claimed to have spoken with Jesus/God, asked him all kinds of questions. She said she was told that we are eternal beings who were with him before we came here, that our time as mortals is a learning ground for us to mature and grow and that we chose our assignment here, our place, for not only how it would challenge us, but how it might affect others, whatever it might be. She said our purpose here is to be kind to others as much as we can, and to fulfill the mission we have here, we cannot "leave" until we are done, which is why some people come back from death - they even report being told that while they are out of their bodies - "It's not your time yet, there are still things for you to do, to complete". Anyway, she said that when she died, she instantly knew that she was in the presence of absolute love, and of the one who created her, like she was finally HOME. She said that not only has our world been created, but that he IS the creator and has created many worlds and galaxies, some beyond our reach, with loving beings, some even more beautiful than ours. It makes total sense to me - I use the analogy of a master painter, or master builder, sculptor, writer, musician - they usually do not just make their one masterpiece and lie back and quit - creativity flows from them and they must go on expressing that, so it is with our creator - so much more infinitely so. I myself am an artist in many mediums, a naturally creative person, and I can always relate to my creator when I see a beautiful sunset, a beautiful flower, all that he made is good.
edit on 1-1-2013 by saintinwaiting because: Missing text added to clarify

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The orange bowl game is in Miami to iChat. Maybe you saw one of the blimps that is covering the game.....Florida state is playing n.illinois !

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I saw exactly the same thing, about 10 years ago, right on the san francisco bay, across the bay from san francisco, Point Isabel.
It was just about dark, summer time, I looked up. and a pure black object passed over me. No lights, no sound.

i couldn['t judge its heigth or speed.
i took it to be between 100- 300 feet up, and doing 100-300 mph. My vietnam head said 'ordinence!' Then, I waited
for the explosion, but, then there wasn't one.
I've heard a similar story of a similar object by a firefighter in southern caifornia,
My idea is that it is one of ours, man made, not alien. Just guess, of course

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Honestly from what I have read from you it sounds like you saw a small cloud wizzing by. lower lying clouds often look to be moving faster across the sky than the larger masses and at 1am seeing it move away from that larger mass of clouds you describe would give it the appearance of coming out of them.

Still, it is cool that you had an experience that gave you that kind of excitement. Just don't get your hopes too high that 2013 will be "the year"

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, I've seen something similar about 6 yrs ago. I lived just outside a large city in southwestern Ontario, which allowed me to actually see the stars. It was October and a cool clear night. I had stepped out the back door to have a smoke before bed. I was about halfway done my smoke when I turned around and was looking up at all the stars (facing due south) and I noticed a something moving. It was black and the stars would disappear then reappear as it moved in front of them. I remember thinking "that's strange" but just kept watching. As it got closer I realized there was no noise coming from the object. I just stood there in awe! It went straight over head... All I saw was a flat black triangular object flying straight over head, heading due north. It looked like it was about 1000 feet above me. But the part that freaked me out the most was that there was absolutely not one sound from it! I just kept waiting for it. But nothing, kneed less to say I had another smoke that it disappeared out of site. As I laid in bed that night I figured it had to be a F-17 stealth flying overhead. Maybe it was... I don't know. But what would an F-17 stealth be doing flying over head in Canada with no sound but close enough for me to see its shape. I don't know ... it was weird

Thanks for sharing your story which inspired me to tell my similar story.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Actually your wife is wrong. People see and have recorded instances of many types of cylindrical UFOs. In fact Cylindrical comes right after cigar-shaped...of course first is saucer shaped. But yes you could have seen a cylindrical UFO. Too bad no pics.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by mee30

[snip]

Thank you. I read the whole thread and (unlike others before commenting) Sounds like he has an issue with police officers. Which the thread OP never specified he is indeed an officer, he could be a janitor that works for the police station.. The OP and thread title does state it was an UFO.

*edited* link broken, do a google search on UFO

ufo
Noun
A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found.
Synonyms
unidentified flying object

I believe you did see something. But it falling under the "Alien space craft" has to be questioned due to the fact it was indeed New Years. One possibility I have not seen so far, unless I missed it, is from fireworks. Someone shoots off a mortar, it explodes in the sky and leaves a smoke signature behind being blown by the wind.
The pictures you said and posted are similar to what you saw are from flying witches in mexico, which the show Destination Truth show did a segment on. I know that's not exactly what you saw, but best showed us a close interpretation.
[snip]

edit on 2-1-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
OP...consider yourself lucky if what you saw was actually an alien ufo. I've been borderline obsessed with the question of whether or not we are being visited for a while now. I've looked up to the sky most of my life hoping to see something and haven't seen anything that can't be explained. I joined ATS many years ago when the UFO topic was extremely hot but it's been cooling off a bit to my dismay. Disclosure in my life time would be amazing!!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join