It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology regarding ascension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

We find it amusing that the 'motto' of this forum is "Deny Ignorance", the falsely denied concept it is pretty common among this forum's users and even some of the "higher ups".

We appreciate your post, brother. We know as well that all will come in due time. The master plan would not be a plan if it 'could' not be fulfilled. As much as this instrument desires for such events to occur like "bats out of hell", it is known at the core that, that which will be, will be when it is ready to do so.

Patience, loved ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Glad you're still with us...in an inverted sort of way.
As others have said - No apology is due or needed.
Hope your future is as lively as the past.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I personally was hoping all the love and light types would ascend. Then I wouldn't have to come across all their rubbish that is scattered all over the interwebs.
edit on 12/30/12 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I very sorry that you see your failed predictions as more evidence that your right.... That is truely sick... meaning your apology is hollow and worthless.

Please seek professional help and reject those who enable your delusions.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ewok_Boba

In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, and all those who have spoken of this day with absolute confidence now have to take responsibility for their unfulfilled promises, as will I.

1. I think ascension doesn't mean what a lot of people think it means.
2. I ascended back in 2010 on the winter solstice lunar eclipse.
3. Since then I've reset the cosmic calendar and corrected the rotation of the earth.
4. So no worries, I got your back bro!

edit on 30-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We all know the net' is full of the efforts of people who go to great effort to produce what is essentially B. S., the reasons they do this must be numerous. How many of them come back with an explanation when their particular event doesn't come through, perhaps some of the sharks circling for Ewok's' blood from his original post will be able to find out?
If Ewok's proposal were true would it be a reasonable assumption that these 1 million ascending souls would be the most enlightened/advanced whatever that may mean? If so what percentage of these souls do you think there would be from the USA, or the rest of the 1st world? IMO we are probably at the back of the queue here.
I totally understand why some get angry and try to warn us to have some discernment in what we believe, others are merely arrogant and ignorant enough to know no better. I didn't believe Ewok's event would happen, but I freely admit I hoped it would. That would have been a story of hope for us all.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ewok_Boba:

After my participation in your original thread as a so-called "naysayer", I wish I felt some sort of satisfaction that you are back here admitting that nothing happened and you were pretty much totally wrong.

However, I do not feel anything except sadness for humanity. There were many people in your thread that either believed you or gave your story unfounded credibility, and that saddens me. There were people that blasted healthy skepticism as "closed-mindedness", which is sad.

And finally, the original premise of your thread is perhaps the most disturbing. It saddens me that some people are so lost in this life and desperate for answers that they will believe almost anything.

I believe you would be a happier person and much better off if you could stop worrying about ascending and work on acceptance. Accept that you do not know the day or the hour of anything in the future. Accept that you have the same limitations as every other human being throughout history. Accept that your mom was wrong and unintentionally deceived you. The sooner you accept that the grand "ascension" you predicted (and now continue to predict) is a self-defensive delusion, the sooner you can get on with the real good stuff in life.

I hope you can learn from this. Best of luck to you and your mom.

"There are no winners when you pick a date for ascension. Everybody loses." -me

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I believe that you and your Mother really do believe what you have told us; I believe the things you have told us are your truths. I do not believe you are trying to feed us B.S.

I also believe that your ascension's will happen; but not in the way you think.

The ascension's you have spoken of will happen on an individual basis; one at a time; when the spirit and soul of each body departs to another existence.

There will be no (at the same time) group ascension; and when each individual passes away; most will not be able to see it; in the realm we are in.

These are my belief's and opinions. Many may agree to disagree; so be it.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istari777
We all know the net' is full of the efforts of people who go to great effort to produce what is essentially B. S., the reasons they do this must be numerous. How many of them come back with an explanation when their particular event doesn't come through, perhaps some of the sharks circling for Ewok's' blood from his original post will be able to find out?

There are countless examples of these types of predictions - whether they be predictions of end-of-days, or huge spaceships filled with aliens come to save us, or glorious ascensions. None of them have ever come true. Not one of them. And many of these people seem to be very sincere. I don't know what is really going on here. Some may want money, some may want fame, but I think some really truly believe what they claim. What is amazing to me is when they still believe in it, even when their prediction has failed. Even when multiple predictions have failed multiple times. Stubborn faith, I guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If your story is true.. And you have been contacted by entities that gave you this information.. Then now they are "making excuses".

Then it is reasonable to assume that these entities are lying, decieving spirits..

Maybe an excorcism if real, or some meds is in order?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I already told u..Your mother contacted with wrong entity..
No offense..But yea..Thanks for the apologize..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You would like a website called ASHTAR Command. Please try and enjoy life here on Earth! Personally, I think some of us will just ORB out of here. I have noticed other humans around me sort of fade in and out. For example- they are there one minute and gone the next. I have witnessed other humans turning from a light into a human. I have been seeing allot of supernatural things going on for the past 6 years. I don't talk about this issue anywhere other than here. What ever is going on- Satan,God, Demons, Angels, and Aliens are all involved. What Aliens have to do with this issue, I do not understand.

My point is stay alive!! Don't worry or panic!! If you are going through any Telepathic Issues or some call The Hive, please private message me.

Sincerely,Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It takes some big kahonies to come back and tell everyone your sorry and you were incorrect regarding the date.

I am just glad you and your mother are ok and from reading you thread I was worried that if things did not happen for you guys as planned that you might doing something to yourselves.

Welcome back and as much as I hope change will happen I know that a date has nothing to do with it and the only change that will happen is that which we as humanity make happen for ourselves.
edit on 30-12-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Do you start your conversations with girls like this?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

i was afraid something like this might occur
and u2ued you to get in touch as ascension work like with kundalini often has pitfalls and setbacks
as seems to be the case here, certain things about your case have me thinking i have the necessary information
to assist your mom in getting past this hurdle. i'll be u2uing you in a bit.

speaking for myself, 21/12/12 surpassed my esoteric expectations, not only have i succeed in reconnecting with Source, [though still in chrysalis stage] i can expect a serious power upgrade this fortnight [details and trickery explained in my latest thread]. though in retrospect, running interference for you, might have been severley problematic for me.

a couple of the "nothing will/[is] happen[ning]" posters are now
having something happening to them, so....
as for apologizing
what for?
your moms [and by extension your] spiritual development has encountered an obstacle/pitfall/setback

you dont need to make excuses or apologize
none of the "nothing will/[is] happen[ning]" crowd that actually applies and is employed in scientific pursuits
is posting apologies for failed experiments.
so why should you?
just carry on and dont worry about proving or explaining
especially to materialists,

i find it amusing that the materialist crowd expects magic/spiritual workers to explain things in scientific terms with full scientific rigor to boot.

this is as futile and ridiculous as attempting to explain scientific principles in orthodox religious terms whilst avoiding any hint of heresy or blasphemy.

a self serving double standard and a case of history rhyming if i ever saw one.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

i find it amusing that the materialist crowd expects magic/spiritual workers to explain things in scientific terms with full scientific rigor to boot.

Yeah. When the only tool in ones toolbox is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. The materialist crowd never was able to see the limited scope of science.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I can't judge you or anyone else that claims something out of the ordinary, or if they've witnessed something truly amazing. Sure some posts can be down right ridiculous, but for me I usually just ignore those threads. I don't need to ridicule people when they may very well have had a personal experience, are truly gifted or have witnessed something that can't be explained. There are still a lot of mysteries in this world and nobody here has all the answers.

I commend you for your apology and I feel that action alone tells me you truly have witnessed or experienced something outside of this reality. Many people throughout the world have been scoffed and ridiculed for their beliefs, ideas, theories, mechanical inventions, and were later validated to be true. Who knows, you may prove all your naysayers wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Yeah. When the only tool in ones toolbox is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. The materialist crowd never was able to see the limited scope of science.

the attitude is strongly rooted in bacon's bondage fantasies regarding Nature and torturing the secrets of the universe out of her in such manner.

or as grant morrisson so aptly put it :

"ours is[was actually
] an age of reason. an age of line and measure. reason will make Mother Nature a whore bound for our pleasure, and set us high on glorious thrones as masters of the universe"

- the Invisibles V1 #7 "Arcadia pt. III: 120 days of sod all"

of course in this new aeon magicians must avoid falling into similar arrogance, else we follow the fate of the prideful and oft-cited "Magicians of old, who sought to force all Nature".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ewok, like you I believe Ascension is real, but since we've not gone through it before (in this vessel), it isn't exactly something we know how it will all play out.

The energies are real. I was not a believer up to about the mid of December, when the first wave of Christ Consciousness (that was strong enough for me, a relatively non-sensitive person) could feel. But I have felt it, experienced it, and I KNOW something special is going on.

The non-event was only such from a perspective of ours, I suspect. Energetically and thus consciously, the human race (and Gaia herself) projected an enormous amount of conscious thought toward a specific goal, through the multitudes of meditations/prayer and hopes/dreams. And this will eventually manifest and we'll probably look back on the 21st as the somewhat invisible tipping point.

I believe you have experienced your 3 days of darkness. Mine were on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd, personally. The energies completely went away, all communication with higher Self went away, and the feelings of being alone, cold, and completely misguided all hit me like a ton of bricks. Even my synchronicity all just went away, it was strange! So, I decided to accept these emotions for what they are. They are as all things are, lessons that I needed to learn, before proceeding. But the energies came back, and they haven't left me since. I get ebbs and flows, waves that are stronger and weaker, but I still always feel something, even while just doing mundane tasks at home or work. Do you feel these?

A note on Ascension, from my perspective. Now that we KNOW it isn't something on a set date, and we KNOW it won't be from a flash or instantaneous event, we can now focus on the gradual yet still quick process of evolving...Ascending. I do believe it was a universal free-will decision to go this route, but not from the minds of the selves here on Earth. I believe the decision was made from the minds of higher Self, and it was manifested (or I should say still is manifesting) as SO.

I say this because, after my 3 days of darkness, a sense of purpose and drive came back to me to tell me what I need to do and how I need to do it. And I feel that as a collective of higher Selves (and thus all as One), we chose the path that will let the very MOST amount of souls ascend, on a much, much more gradual and calm path. One that will better suit the current human emotional state, and spiritual. While there is a higher consciousness level today than say, 2000 years ago, there is also an innate fear of sudden change, and an imbued sense of fear of other star beings thanks to twisted and removed religious info, and indeed our own media demonizing ET contact in almost every single movie and show (with few exceptions such as "Contact"). In other words, slow and steady will win the race instead of a sudden and extreme change.

Gaia has herself Ascended, I feel this. But she hasn't abandoned us this time, unlike the past cataclysmic cycles. And at what may be a more gradual (ie., a few months) pace instead of hours or days, I believe we will see manifestations of this.

Remember (all of you) this is just a 3D ride that you chose to experience. But the end of the ride, while somewhat up to us as a collective, is not the end of life. The choice to stay in these bodies and Ascend through them is a daunting one, and will test your bodies and your mind/spirit over the next few months. To those who have already felt the symptoms, remember they too shall pass, and you'll come through it on the other side stronger...as it has always been.

Ewok, regarding your mother and others you mentioned and their health, it will pass but by all means make sure everything is OK with a doctor or something. The extreme fatigue, nausea, dizziness, strange perception of time, buzzing in the extremities, and small flashes of heat, cold, or tingling should all wax and wane as we proceed. Also the headaches from time to time, and the congestion. Clearly some of these things could occur due to a cold or some other ailment but when you see them flare and then wane in a short period of time (say, a few hours to a day at max), this is probably due to the symptoms like I said. Drink tons of water, eat relatively light and honor the feelings as they pass, and things should improve.

To those who are reading this and considering making a smart-ass comment, remember that you are judging yourself with words and thoughts such as these, not me. I KNOW what I feel, I KNOW what I experience, and most importantly I KNOW that we are in for some more amazing experiences ahead. Best to clear the air and let each one of us experience things the way our higher SELF wants to happen, and things will go better from there on out.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hey everyone. Some people might know my story from a few days ago, and I wanted to come on here and apologize for things not happening according to plan.

Thanks for your apology, although it is not really necessary. A number of people who followed your original post (I being one of them), were concerned about your safety and that of your mom. Glad to hear you are back to work and your mom is gardening.

I do want to simply inform everyone that Ascension is still happening. The specific date and time haven't been told to us yet, but the process itself has been delayed for a little while longer. I will definitely keep you guys updated with my experiences with my mom and the other beings.

L
L, pahleeeese, now is the time to stop the charade.

There was a problem with the event. It seems that humans on this planet have succeeded in ascending the new earth, but could not ascend themselves in that time window.

L
L, c'mon what nonsense!! Give it up!!

We were told that dark forces had stopped humans from making the transition themselves through the use of some sort of technology. My mother, as well as others have complained about serious physical complications from the event, such as nausea, headaches, a dramatic loss of energy, and even organ complications. My mother experienced the first few of these. The beings responsible are known to us at this time, as are their intentions, but continuing this explanation will only seem like a list of excuses as to why this did not go according to plan.

As you said many times before, "Sir, We don't give a d@mn for your lame excuses" (paraphrased of course), you should have stopped at your first sentence, to continue is to be in denial and provokes concern for your mental stability.

In truth, nobody on the planet has ascended yet, ........ It is very disappointing and frustrating time for everyone who truly believed in a great positive change for humanity, and now I personally am letting you know. I wanted to humbly apologize to everyone that it has been delayed, and the next time I post anything regarding this event, it will be accompanied by the footage documenting it.

Ok
We accept your apology. Very thoughtful of you, and yes, by all means kudos to you for posting this response. I commend you on that.

Nothing radical occurred, and we're just continuing with our lives. ...... Thank you, and again, my sincerest apologies for not having any footage yet.

Good Luck to you Ewok and your mom!
Wishing the both of you a very Healthy, Happy 2013 New Year. Be Safe!!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join