It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Live in A Computer Simulation!!!? Code of Reality Found, Same as Used in your PC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We are living in a holographic computer simulation. Everything exists everywhere else, so coincidents and synchronicity do not need to always be planned by evil occultists, they can simply be emerging branches of the fractal nature of our universe. The connections are simply like the same shapes showing up everywhere in a fractal or written in the algo-rhythm (Define rhythm: A strong, regular, repeated pattern of movement or sound) used by the supercomputer which created the world our consciousnesses are manifested in.

THIS IS SMOKING GUN: Welcome to the Matrix.
PAY ATTENTION TO HIS DESCRIPTION OF ERROR CORRECTING CODES!!!:

1 of 9 on the SCIENCE of this.-

A list to play all the series of this concept. 9 videos. "Scientific discoveries, not ravings of a mad man." On The Science of Our Simulated Reality
edit on 21-12-2012 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
As a 'white rhythmic wizard' who has actually been outside the "reality" we all know and love, I endorse this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
While i still have to watch the video's....

my thoughts are....

psss buddy pass that this way....

because im thinkin you are smoking something real strong.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yes,

I, as a Yellow Lunar Warrior, also endorse this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No. I, as a hard-working pimp-lord, do NOT endorse this thread.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Don't you mean Purple Saturnian Pimp-Lord?

Seriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't much know what to make of these findings.

What about the guy who was tripping '___' when he imagined the shape of DNA?

I'm trying to say that it seems to be too improbable that what we use to error correct code with computers would be shown in the fabric of the cosmos, but what if it's simply the most logical way for things to be done efficiently based on the laws of this universe?

That we stumble onto a pattern embedded in the fractal and use it to our advantage with our technology does not prove that we live in a computer simulation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
psss buddy pass that this way....

because im thinkin you are smoking something real strong.

Uh,why's that? Somebody must be taking drugs to consider a theory that's gaining credibility every month now?? There are many scientist, engineers, & people from different walks of life that are beginning to accept this as a possibility. Maybe if you researched it some you'd know that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hey by the way,

The OP is totally dead on.

This was posted last year, despite the huge amount of flags, it kind of dropped off the radar, but the seriousness of what the OP's OP begins to address is actually quite stunning.

Hard Evidence For Simulation Hypothesis

Everybody should be flagging this thread.

If you smack together most of Hefficide's threads from the last few months and this thread you pretty much have what we will all be talking about for the next several decades.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
after review, they are interesting,
and i do think there is much more to existence
than we know about, but i do not believe a
computer program, or any of that.

I think this is way out there on the edge of thinking,
and while interesting as a theory, i dont think they
have the full grasp of it yet.

So i'd have to say, nope, we are not part of a computer
program.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why not? As we are all made of energy and particles and that energy has the ability to fuse the particles together enabling movement, it wouldn't at all surprise me that we are all part of some cosmic role playing game and that our energy/soul/spirit is operating our body while our higher self existing outside of the game gives us guidance and higher thought.
There could be billions of players all experience life on this chess board.
I have always thought it interesting that when the spirit leaves the body the body immediately begins to rapidly break down. No doubt the spirit is the internal mechanism that keeps it all together and helps the blood pump and allowing life and movement.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm deleting my post! Sorry
edit on 21-12-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is just disguised Kaballah "mind over matter" made appealing to sci-fy and matrix type film buffs - new age occult "global consciousness" "you are gods" gobble gook straight from those teachers and leaders of today intent on making their converts twice the children of hell.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
This is just disguised Kaballah "mind over matter" made appealing to sci-fy and matrix type film buffs - new age occult "global consciousness" "you are gods" gobble gook straight from those teachers and leaders of today intent on making their converts twice the children of hell.

Thank you. All this trippy crap is a nightmare with a very dark side. It's like the smile of a demon whose real face is just underneath. But I guess at a certain age, you have to go through this for awhile. I'm glad I'm past it.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

There is nothing wrong with Kabbalah, every religion has a mystical tradition including Christianity. Mystical traditions are not really very different from each other... God is one, thus there is one mystical core and it transcends orthodox dogma, local culture, national borders, religious borders, etc. That's the way God wants it. An exoteric layer for the orthodox man-on-the-street, and an esoteric layer for the mystics such as Jesus.

And there is nothing wrong with mind-over-matter. Everyone has it, to some degree. There are psychological and physiological variables that can inhibit it but it is there, underneath the threshold of conscious awareness. It has different names in different traditions. Psi is the archetype of mana.

You sound like a fundamentalist and so I wouldn't expect you to know all this...fundamentalists are not usually comparativists so there is much they are ignorant of...having only a local view not a panoramic cross-cultural view. Fundamentalists are spiritual babes on a diet of milk, mystics are spiritual adults on solid food who can grok the esoteric secrets that exoteric fundamentalists are not capable of yet.

Sell your judgmentalism and buy tolerance. Good luck.

I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.

-1 Corinthians 3:2

edit on 21-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

I know you have good intention, but really? Do you really believe it? My take is all this Matrix BS is just a computer scientist's version of religion and/or philosophy. It's swiss cheese for brains.

Everybody wants to believe that this reality isn't as it seems because they're afraid. Afraid of suffering, death and the absence of divine justice. They want to have purpose. The idea that this universe doesn't care about them and their mind is not eternal is just too much. The idea that we're just another creature and just as forgettable and insignificant is just too much.

And I'm a computer programmer. Not professionally, but I've programmed thousands of hours. So I have plenty of reason to let my programming habits color my perspective on the world. And I do. The difference is that I choose not to believe in an escape hatch. I choose not to believe in a God. We're as we appear to be. We're mortal creatures that live for a time and then disappear forever.
edit on 21-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJoyZ
written in the algo-rhythm (Define rhythm: A strong, regular, repeated pattern of movement or sound) used by the supercomputer which created the world our consciousnesses are manifested in.

It's algorithm, for programming in computers.
edit on 12/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by NJoyZ

I know you have good intention, but really? Do you really believe it? My take is all this Matrix BS is just a computer scientist's version of religion and/or philosophy. It's swiss cheese for brains.

No, it's a metaphor. It's a finger pointing to the moon. Focus on the finger and you will miss the moon.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
I have always thought it interesting that when the spirit leaves the body the body immediately begins to rapidly break down. No doubt the spirit is the internal mechanism that keeps it all together and helps the blood pump and allowing life and movement.

I'm not a medical student or someone that specializes in that, but what you say is all mushy. Think I'll pass. You know our mind is in our brain and when the body can't pump enough blood or some critical function of the body is disabled, the whole maintenance system starts to fail until the whole thing shuts down. And with it goes the mind too. All of our memories and experiences, gone. There's no magic here, just a lot of science stuff. It's above both our heads, but at least I'm honest.

Occams Razor says to accept the explanation with the least assumptions. My explanation is that it's all physical and that our mind is physical too. By adding a magical element called soul or eternal spirit or whatever, you add an additional assumption and a layer of extra unnecessary complexity.

I don't WANT to believe we're physical. I want to believe there's an after-life. I want to believe that all this pain and suffering is not real after all and that when we die it's all nicely wrapped up. But science and the desire for objectivity encourages me not to pin my hopes on hocus pocus. If we're going to do well, we'll have to do well on our own and can't depend on supernatural forces. This means that when a friend dies of a terrible disease, it's irrevocable. There's no God on the other side to save his soul. There's no angel that will appear and cure him. We have to cure him ourselves.
edit on 21-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NJoyZ

There is one other perspective on this to consider...

WE humans operating off of DNA code designed COMPUTERS and their coding...the notion the micro-bio world mimics the computer world may seem surprising unless you consider that its the computer world mimicking the micro-bio world...

I believe there are subconscious nudges from our DNA to do things a certain way...a fractal way...and so we do. So really this theory may be the other way around considering DNA was the ultimate progenitor of Computing...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join