It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Oh it speaks volumes that the report was given to the states attorney for approval of release and it has been held this long. I can't wait to see word for word what the radio transcripts say.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
For anyone who is interested........Monday Nov 25 2013 is the release date for the report.

www.nbcconnecticut.com...

Update: In the comments section someone claims a lawyer created a 20 page summary from the 2000 page report so I guess it's not the actual police report.
edit on 23-11-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: update

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Here it is.........

www.scribd.com...

It will answer many questions for those who choose to believe what they claim.

Some of the things I have read I don't believe.

They say the shotgun was in the front seat and then placed in the trunk by police. It had 2 magazines with 20 live rounds. He came to the school to inflict as high a body count as possible yet left this gun behind?

They say that police saw live shotgun shells laying around which is probably why they claimed over the radio the shooter should have long rifle and shotgun. Really?

They also say he had plenty of ammo for the rifle and 2 handguns but rather than go looking for more people to kill he quickly ends his life? Come on........

The mother claims he changed after 7th grade......he suddenly got asperger's?

She is very much to blame for letting her sociopath of a son play violent games and have access to guns and ammo. Are you kidding me??

The radio does not match the official story.........not surprised.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I hav'nt read or seen too much on this situation until earlier tonight, I had came across another sandy hook thread (that is now closed) and was very shocked at the amount of oddities found in this entire situation in this youtube video, I am now a believer that this was a setup.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Here are the 911 calls just released.........

soundcloud.com...

Call 7 at 3:57 says a man's wife texted there were "shooters" in the school
Call 1 and 2 are the same but many shots are heard.
edit on 4-12-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

edit on 4-12-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

SMOKINGGUN2012
Here are the 911 calls just released.........

soundcloud.com...

Call 7 at 3:57 says a man's wife texted there were "shooters" in the school
Call 1 and 2 are the same but many shots are heard.
edit on 4-12-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

edit on 4-12-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

Thank you for posting the link, these are quite interesting recordings, both riveting and chilling. I'm glad they finally released them.

I guess we finally know which custodian was apparently the hero custodian, starting on call 3.
edit on 4-12-2013 by ikonoklast because: corrected a typo

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Wow. Listen to call 5, 1.39 seconds. Call from state police, says, "I've got one here, shot in the foot.."

Opinions? Sounds freakishly like the Medical Examininer/Coroner. I am usually good at recognizing faces/voices. Remembering names, I am horrible. But, once I hear a voice...

Now that I heard it, listened to it twice, it sounds like him. Has that same almost nasal-sounding voice, same pitch, tone, mouth breathing, even the kind of sigh sound after he says something, which when we saw him on video, was attributable to innappropriate laughing. Everything is the same, except the stress level in front of the cameras. This seems... wow.

Only difference to me is, the recording media. People sound a tiny bit different on the phone than on video. It just sounds exactly like him, so much so, it made my hackles stand up.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I agree his phrasing and semi-nasal tone sound a lot like Carver but I think his voice is bit lower in register than what we hear on this call. I've noticed many men in new England have that nasal tone, must be part and parcel of the accent.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If that's the case, it's a bit disconcerting. I have watched many interview videos, etc., and not heard anyone that sounded like him. Certainly gave me the creeps. Lol. Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

It does sound a bit like Carver, but it's hard to say for sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested........

The reports below document the many stages of the investigation of the December 14, 2012 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Administratively, the investigation consists of three separate case numbers. CFS 1200704559 is the primary investigation, CFS 1200704597 is the processing of the scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and CFS 1200705354 is the investigation of the homicide at 36 Yogananda St. in Newtown.

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Going through all the material now, much to my wife's chagrin.
(not MORE Sandy Hook stuff!?)

Check out the bullet damage to the vehicles in the parking lot.
I'll be interested to see if you come up with the same questions I do.

Adam Lanza was 6' tall, 112 lbs. yet wore size S gloves and shirt, 8 1/2 shoes and 32" inseam pants.
And carried over 30 lbs of guns and ammunition.

There's plenty more but as I said I need to go over this piece by piece before I get in to any real detailed questions.
Thanks for posting the links here.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

After browsing a few things last night I found some important things.

First of all some of the recordings they have are of police talking to dispatchers over the phone because they were having radio trouble. I just happened to pick the one where dispatch is being told of rooms being cleared and she tells the officer to go the closet in the kitchen there are 18 kids and a teacher waiting to exit.

Also I found pictures with blood that they did not censor as they did with many of the pictures.

Find Tranquillo back up scene photos 1 #3-6 and also #62 and 106.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I agree with this. It seems to be a common tatic. They did this in Tasmainia, Australia in 1996 when someone shot 37 people and blammed it on a 29 year old misfit with an intelectual age of 13. They also did with kennedy, the colarado shooting and now the shady hook killings. Its a common theme.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join