It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day The $ Will Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
December 13, 2013 is the day the $ will fall.

That will be 100 years of the F.R.

The N.W.O will be next.

G.O.D. will be the Global Occupying Defense system.
(god or gods, whatever u like)

Every move will be tracked, "cameras" will be EVERYWHERE.

(F.R. = Federal Reserve)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yay a new date

Merry Christmas to everyone and see ya's all at the next doomsday fail!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

I swear.. If 12.21.12doesmt happen I will never give hope to listening to you guys again -.-.. The world could be crashing down and hurricanes everywhere with nibiru around the bend and Jesus riding his sleigh.. And I'd still yell NALP!

Anyways. To make sure this thread has a nice video..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

to be honest i was getting sick of all these predictions 10 years ago but now its all got out of hand, i cant wait to come on here on saturday, then maybe the mods can delete all these stupid claims....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

I swear.. If 12.21.12doesmt happen I will never give hope to listening to you guys again -.-.. The world could be crashing down and hurricanes everywhere with nibiru around the bend and Jesus riding his sleigh.. And I'd still yell NALP!

LMAO, I'm with ya on that one!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gltichy

LMAO, I'm with ya on that one!

3 days to go, I'm getting frustrated already... Nothing ever happens, it's really boring.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I hope this end of the world is as good as the 1999 2000 Y2K nonsense
i going to stream Alex Jones and have me a 12 back while listening to the (hopefully) best show of the decade

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

Indeed.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfulknowledge
I hope this end of the world is as good as the 1999 2000 Y2K nonsense
i going to stream Alex Jones and have me a 12 back while listening to the (hopefully) best show of the decade

youtu.be...

Alex Jones 12.21.12

"Alright guys there have been reports of leaves blowing and gun sales are going up!! This is it guys!,"

"My bad.. The elite changed the date.. Now it's 12.13.13.. Doesn't have a cool number reversal like 12.21.12 but whatev.."

I have never watched an episode of Alex jones but that's how I imagine it. Between having the voice of a 10 pack a day smoker and saying anything possible to fill up his broadcast.. I just don't see him as my kinda guy..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
What gives the Dollar Value.....our perception that it has value, nothing else.

The only thing of value in life are the lessons we learn as human beings. Money and shiny stuffs are just a distraction.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The illuminati love their numbers. The $ is fraudulent anyway, you don't believe it will last forever do you? We can't keep attacking every country that decides to switch from the Petro $, actually, we can't rely on Petro forever any way. There has to be a change. The illuminati want money to be digital anyway. There is only one way for that to happen. DESTROY AND REBUILD. When the Federal Reserve contracts were signed there had to be an end date, all contracts have a day that they terminate.

Mark my words (and your calendars), 100 years to the day, 12/13/13.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Beautiful video. Just change the date. The contract was for 100 years.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Eleven (11) months left.

top topics

join