It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat calls for shooting NRA members and their supporters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I guess there will only be a one a one party system for Americas future.....REPUBLICAN

Really? Mark my word, the truth of our illegitamate two party system will soon come out! My prediction is that the Republican party will buy into a gun ban, just because they know deep down, they are as complicite to our corrupt government as the Democrats! They are just as scared as those of the opposite side, of Americans taking their Republic back!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I can understand emotion taking over but wow... this is one hell of a knee jerk reaction!

JT

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I might have misunderstood which way you were on this topic, but personally? I don't have a house guest for more than a week who doesn't at least handle the weapons I have accessible around the house to show me they have basic safety and proficiency. I had one issue with that, one time. They weren't staying here past the week by mutual agreement. Most folks I know though, I've been shooting with so it's a moot point...but the general reason is important.

As for kids? Heck....All kids have their curious phase. Kids WILL play with guns. Especially little boys. My guns or someone else's guns when I'm NOT around to guide him with them. I solved much of his issues in a rather creative way and it's how my dad did it with me. Shooting is one thing....but he still can't "play" with them and I don't care what anyone says (Non-gun owners..wouldn't know..so take my word or don't) but almost EVERYONE plays with the damn things at least a little at first. My Son got that time as much as he wanted it...In the living room with me and his mom...by having whatever handgun he wanted to handle and dry fire or whatever during the evening. Always in the room......and we did that a few times until he quite literally lost interest in "playing". It took awhile, but kids eventually satiate their curiosity if given a chance to.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am and always will be pro second things happen they always will no amount of laws will ever change that.

My fault for not being more clear.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by SPECULUM

I guess there will only be a one a one party system for Americas future.....REPUBLICAN

Really? Mark my word, the truth of our illegitamate two party system will soon come out! My prediction is that the Republican party will buy into a gun ban, just because they know deep down, they are as complicite to our corrupt government as the Democrats! They are just as scared as those of the opposite side, of Americans taking their Republic back!

A year ago I would have argued with you.

Today?

I'm starring you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know it should by now be abundantly clear to everyone that both party's cater to a higher power, its just fun to bash Demonrats

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't it illegal to call for someone to be killed like that - inciting violence against others or a group or something?

I thought it was....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilaughatstupiddems

Nope Seeker is right people havent figure out that politicians will do anything to keep their jobs

That is both Ds and Rs.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
If you arent with them you are against them and apparently deserve to die.

Tolerance at its best.

And folks should take this sort of talk to hart. They only flap about gays getting killed but heck with babies and NRA members.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
I know it should by now be abundantly clear to everyone that both party's cater to a higher power, its just fun to bash Demonrats

Yea most of them dont know any better. Heck they think Bush had the dikes blown up down in the big easy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Liberals and logic are not bedfellows.

Liberals and tyranny get along quite well though. If you disagree with them you are a terrorist, racist, hate-monger - anything to dehumanize you so they can justify your murder.

yeah, right...because EVERY LIBERAL is like this....one a** h*le tweets something, and it represents an entire spectrum of people...isn't that what you blame liberals for doing when they refer to remarks made by a few nutty right-wingers? it's obvious this guy lost it...let's have a litttle perspective.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by SPECULUM

Yea most of them dont know any better. Heck they think Bush had the dikes blown up down in the big easy.

gee, and what else do you know about "them"...please, we here on ATS just don't have enough threads bashing the left, liberals, democrats, the president......

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That only means that every single right winger MUST believe that 'you can't get pregnant from legitimate rape because the female body shuts that stuff down.'

If people are calling for the deaths of NRA reps and members (I don't see evidence of such, the source does absolutely nothing to prove that claim) then each of those tweeters should get a nice look see from a federal agent, just to be sure. Mostly though, people are just spouting off. There are people equal to 'gun nuts' in passion that want them to be illegal.

"Can we shoot the NRA?" has been a dry joke floating around for years and years.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have a dream.. that both of you far lefties and far righties will just off each other with whatever is at hand ( guns, ladels, multi use "knifes", bars of soap in socks, sporks) so the rest of us can get back to bidness. The zombie apocalypse has already begun...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The tweet has been deleted, but here is a link to a page with a screenshot of it.

www.bigjollypolitics.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

The absolute irony in this is that if it were an NRA member tweeting this garbage about the anti-gun crowd...they would use it as an example of why NRA supporters are crazy...

you don't get much more ridiculous than this folks....The movie Idiocracy is becoming reality...

edit to add:

In light of the coming 21st of Dec....a biblical cataclysm or asteroid strike sounds pretty good right about now.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If anybody else would have posted a threat that specific it would be all over msm, and they would be hauled off to jail.

America, double standards abide here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by ararisq
Liberals and logic are not bedfellows.

Liberals and tyranny get along quite well though. If you disagree with them you are a terrorist, racist, hate-monger - anything to dehumanize you so they can justify your murder.

yeah, right...because EVERY LIBERAL is like this....one a** h*le tweets something, and it represents an entire spectrum of people...isn't that what you blame liberals for doing when they refer to remarks made by a few nutty right-wingers? it's obvious this guy lost it...let's have a litttle perspective.

When there's an official investigation into his terrorist threats then he'll cease to be lumped in with other Democrats.

Remember, Anwar al Awlaki? He only called for the killing of other Americans, too, but didn't do it himself. Yet he got a drone strike up his tail end, and all Muslims are lumped in with him. This guy, however, will get a pass and you know it.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This thread is just sad.

If you think every democrat or liberal feels this way then you lack common sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join