It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjmck1980
reply to post by bknapple32

So because you are TOO LAZY TO PROVE THIS THEORY WRONG, you are RIGHT? Sorry - "ignorance of the law is NOT A DEFENSE!

I did my homework - DO YOUR OWN!

Peace!

What are you talking about? You stated exact numbers of dotted circles on a map. I counted said dotted circles. And your number is wrong. What is there to argue about? Who is being ignorant here? The one who happened to be wrong on their theory, or the person who just added up correctly?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You're a Lost fan yes?

Pacific Island is "missing"

It’s also a coincidence that an island called Sandy, New Caledonia, had been located on many maps until 2012, when an Australian surveyor ship concluded that it had never existed, and it was promptly disappeared from authoritative maps of the area. “Destroyed.”

Being a Lost fan you gotta at least appreciate the strange coincidence.

You are the John Locke of ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

You're a Lost fan yes?

Pacific Island is "missing"

It’s also a coincidence that an island called Sandy, New Caledonia, had been located on many maps until 2012, when an Australian surveyor ship concluded that it had never existed, and it was promptly disappeared from authoritative maps of the area. “Destroyed.”

Being a Lost fan you gotta at least appreciate the strange coincidence.

You are the John Locke of ATS

Heard about that. Got a kick out of it. Not really on topic though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It is on topic with the name Sandy and coincidences, it is relative.

More relative than other posts in the thread IMO

edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Movies can trigger people to do things. They used to do this kind of placement to get people to buy popcorn and cokes. If you start adding circles up and counting them it opens up the wtf in this to be easily discredited. I'd prefer to just leave it at wtf for the moment. The circle thing is kind of out there to foresee that type of thing is supernatural.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
reply to post by tjmck1980

Don't let bikiniapple aka Mr Hollywood get to you. Me and others appreciate your input. Apparently all he can do is repeat that he worked in Holywood on sets and know some BIG names. Please...

Read the responses he gave in this thread HERE

Mostly everyone has left by now, so now he trolls in this thread.

Is this all you can do? Instead of going severely off topic, why dont you do what I did and anyone else can do too. Count the circles. Its quite simple. And far from trolling. But I can understand why you dont get that being 1 day into posting on ATS

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjmck1980

Your obviously CAN"T READ - COUNT or THINK! What did your head start to hurt after you counted to 2! That's the problem with people today! Like you, obviously, most prefer to let a computerized device (PC, GPS), or someone else, do the thinking for you instead of using your brain! I'll make a point to visit you at Camp FEMA!

NEXT!!!!!!

Lol. I dont know why you cant just recount them. I have. And if you use the key, there are 9 not 8. And if you dont, ther are 7 not 8. ITs really not that big of a deal.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Apparently both mass murders occurred under the same phase of the moon according to this ATS thread and is approx. an 870/1 chance.

Something interesting I just noticed - www.abovetopsecret.com...

More interestingly this same phase of the moon is also shown to have been occurring during the Columbine massacre.

This would hint at a motive involving the 'occult'.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

These new accounts sure do love to gang up and attack......I smell socks

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

These new accounts sure do love to gang up and attack......I smell socks

They do. Its pretty obvious what is going on. But doesnt bother me too much. All I asked was for simple math. Apparently that was too much. Both posters seem to like to resort to personal attacks when their arguments run dry.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

In all fairness I have seen you do the same thing in numerous posts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
double post of doom

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

In all fairness I have seen you do the same thing in numerous posts.

Easy to claim things without any evidence. Its what all the conspiracies about Newtown thrive on. Show me one instance where I personally attack someone and call them anything close to what the poster
tjmck1980 said or ladyk for that matter.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Here is one.

You didn't provide any "proof" otherwise, just personal attacks.

OH my god. its getting disgusting here. ATS has reached a new low. This poor man gets vilified here because he reacts in his own way to his daughters death. Im sorry I dont care if I get banned for this. Quite frankly, people should be getting banned for making such egregious accusations with no proof.

Some of you people who are saying this man is lying and an actor WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF... are ...

The Scum of the Earth.

I understand the day before you said

So good job searching ats'ers. You got something here. This, to me, is far more interesting than sandy hook on a batman map. This is something real. But it by no means is a smoking gun. Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.

It's cool you changed you mind so fast.. but those words were pretty harsh considering the day before you would have been calling yourself the scum of the earth too.

I am not attacking you here, I am just saying perhaps the reason your are following these threads so closely, and creating new threads calling for ATS to stop posting conspiracies about the shooting, is because maybe part of you feels bad for having those feelings after watching the video.

I felt it too when I first watched the video.. and felt bad for "feeling" it,, but I am not going to lie to myself and pretend I didn't feel that way. I am not saying this a some grand conspiracy etc, but I to completely ignore what we felt initially would be a mistake.

I will continue to observe and see what happens, and not feel bad for doing so.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And Ill stand by that broad statement. Let the victims and their families be. But again. I have never gone after a specific poster and assaulted them personally. Ever.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Then do your laundry

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Let the victims and their families be.

Tired of hearing that argument. If that logic were to be followed then i would assume most conspiracy topics would be nullified. You do realize that probably wasn't the worst thing happening in the world that day, it was definitely on the top of that list, but as far we know, which isn't much, there is worse things happening right now and on that day to people in other parts of the world, probably much worse.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here's to hoping the Mayans are right.

Adios, bitches. Enjoy the ulcers.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join