It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails: Evidence that they are NOT Chemtrails (With images)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok, I'm sure the contrail believers on here will still try and shoot this down but I wanted to bring some common sense to the table WITH evidence to back it up. I'm lucky enough to work from home and sit looking out of the window throughout the day (not constantly!). Thanks to another member (forgotten who, sorry!) I was introduced to Flight Radar 24 and can now see precisely what is flying over at any time.

This afternoon at around 3.20pm, I noticed that the trails that had been dissipating earlier in the day were now starting to linger and spread out... "Chemtrails!" I heard ATS scream in my ear. So I decided to log on to Flight radar and find out exactly what was causing these trails to try and help some of you with the paranoid minds try and understand.

First, look at these images taken a few minutes apart taken from Nottingham in the East Midlands of England, UK:

Now, see how the trails have spread out? It is NOT chemicals unless the following flights have involvement. From left (most noticeable in the first image) to right, the trails you see are:

1. British Airways 747 London Heathrow - Seattle @ 34000 ft
2. Air Transat Airbus A330: London Gatwick to Vancouver @ 34000ft
3. British Airways Boeing 747: London Heathrow to Seattle @ 31000ft
4. British Airways Airbus A321-231 (Flight path not known as computer glitched)

You will also see to the far left of the images there is a haze as well as smaller or fainter trails in other parts of the sky. This was caused by earlier contrails from flights which I monitored (quite sadly) which spread out and formed light cirrus clouds. Weather conditions over that area are slightly more humid with the approaching Atlantic front. The ground temperature is currently just below freezing.

Over the last couple of days, contrails have been disappearing within minutes. Now, I know that the weather is about to change with a system coming in off the Atlantic bringing milder and wetter weather. This is the perfect time for Contrails to linger and form a haze in the sky as the vapour cannot dissipate so quickly into water laden air. The change in weather is NOT a result of any chemtrails as this has been observed approaching the UK with radar and infrared for days.

I know that all of the above, using my knowledge, common sense and observations, is true and correct so if any of you chemtrailers disagree with this, then I despair.
edit on 13-12-2012 by fiftyfifty because: Removed the word 'hard' from before 'evidence' in the title as it was upsetting some people...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i saw this the other day ...

it did as little to change my mind about chemtrails as your supposed 'hard evidence' does.

try again.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Really smart reply there. Some of us obviously spend too much time watching cartoons and worrying about 'TPTB' trying to get us than living in the real world eh?
edit on 13-12-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
IMHO hard evidence would be scoping up the exhaust from "chemtrails" and analyzing the chemical composition then comparing it to the composition of what should be in the exhaust.
Good luck scoping that stuff up though.

BTW... Does anyone know if this has been done? Any "scientific" papers on this?
Has anyone run it through the Ol spectrophotometer and done a mass balance analysis.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qubert
IMHO hard evidence would be scoping up the exhaust from "chemtrails" and analyzing the chemical composition then comparing it to the composition of what should be in the exhaust.

Has anyone run it through the Ol spectrophotometer and done a mass balance analysis.

You are absolutely correct...so why on Earth would anyone believe it is anything other than water vapour and exhaust fumes?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

You are absolutely correct...so why on Earth would anyone believe it is anything other than water vapour and exhaust fumes?

Ignorance

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Ignorance

I've got another word... 'delusion'

I believe they cancel each other out.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Ignorance

I've got another word... 'delusion'

I believe they cancel each other out.

Unfortunately not, ignorance of the subject coupled with a lack of common sense can lead to delusions like for instance believing 'someone' from 'somewhere' is spraying an unknown chemical from an unknown plane using an unknown delivery method supported by an unknown infrastructure for a completely unknown reason...
edit on 13-12-2012 by CrimsonMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

'someone' from 'somewhere' is spraying an unknown chemical from an unknown plane using an unknown delivery method supported by an unknown infrastructure for a completely unknown reason...

ha! you're starting to sound like this...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

'someone' from 'somewhere' is spraying an unknown chemical from an unknown plane using an unknown delivery method supported by an unknown infrastructure for a completely unknown reason...

ha! you're starting to sound like this...

Yes, that and most chemtrail believers. It's amazing, but it's true.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Qubert

It's actually not that hard to do. There is a Gulfstream I fitted with atmospheric sampling equipment that can be leased. Get enough believers together, poll resources, and lease it for an hour or two, take a bunch of samples, and see what you get. The problem is that when nothing is found, the legs fall out from under the chemtrail theory.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
it did as little to change my mind about chemtrails as your supposed 'hard evidence' does.

try again.

Considering that one of the top mantras of chemtrail believers is that:

"contrails fade away quickly; persistent trails MUST be chemtrails",...

...I would say that evidence showing persistent trails being left by regular passenger airliners is a good indication that the chemtrailer's mantra is incorrect.

edit on 12/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

that would only beevidence forthat one exhaust tho.

Hard evidence of a systematic chmtrail programme would be tanks of "something" on board aircraft, equipment to spay "it", or samples of fuel from airports with "something" in it

Yes - aircraft engine exhausts have been the subject of many tests - a google scholar search will find many of them for you - eg this one (600kb pdf) and which includes this diagram:

Note that these are the particles left over after ice was removed from the particulate mix of a contrail.

A simpler picture of the contents of jet exhaust is:

edit on 13-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And the second link;

Page Not Found
The requested page doesn't exist. Maybe these search results will help you on your way?

Not looking very convincing, is it

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

evidence they are chemtrails

Instead of me re listing all of your links I think this question covers all of them...

What do those links have to do with chemtrails?

And where is this evidence your speaking of?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Just looking at one at random, how exactly is "Scientists Find That Saturn's Rotation Period is a Puzzle" evidence that chemtrails are real?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Not looking very convincing, is it

Here is one I liked..

What's up in space

www.spaceweather.com...

So now we are chemtrailing space....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Just looking at one at random, how exactly is "Scientists Find That Saturn's Rotation Period is a Puzzle" evidence that chemtrails are real?

Here is a better one...

Giant Ribbon Discovered at the Edge of the Solar System

science.nasa.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join