It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mufon report: Blue star orbiting the sun?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Your right, now the mod has 2 questions to answer, lol, your awesome, thank you for your persistence, I'm normally too shy, lol!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Look at the photos again eh? they are clearly taken one after the other not in 3 days.
Goodness people THINK!!!
Where did you get the 3 days from eh? like I said even in your OP it states they were taken 20 secs apart.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
reply to post by neformore

If someone took a photo and a ghost appeared after the film was developed could the person simply say "let me go back in the room and see if the ghost is still there.....nope, the ghost is not there....I must be hoaxing myself"

The presence of a ghost on a photo has nothing to do with this argument, does it?

Think about it. You are trying to compare the temporary apparition of either psychic, bio-electric or possibly inter-dimensional phenomena in a local area to a very large, very real, very defined dense superheated ball of plasma out in space that is undergoing nuclear fusion that has its own gravity and emits radiation across all spectrums.

One of those things is a local, temporary anomaly and is possibly unquantifiable.

The other is really rather in your face world shatteringly undeniable, and would have massive effects on life across the whole planet and also on the shape of the solar system as a whole.

Is that really so difficult to understand?
edit on 12/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
reply to post by neformore

If someone took a photo and a ghost appeared after the film was developed could the person simply say "let me go back in the room and see if the ghost is still there.....nope, the ghost is not there....I must be hoaxing myself"

The presence of a ghost on a photo has nothing to do with this argument, does it?

Think about it. You are trying to compare the temporary apparition of either psychic, bio-electric or possibly inter-dimensional phenomena in a local area to a very large, very real, very defined dense superheated ball of plasma out in space that is undergoing nuclear fusion that has its own gravity and emits radiation across all spectrums.

edit on 12/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

It has EVERYTHING to do with this argument.

A photo was taken showing something strange....later it was no longer there or visible.

How would you know, actually, how would you 100% know - that what is seen in this photo or other similar photos that the (sun/planet/moon/ whatever it may be) isn't somehow something inter-dimensional or let's even just say a project blue beam experiment, OR, god forbid, something we just don't know or understand.

No one can 100% know when all we have is a photo. THAT is my point. You can't agree with ANYTHING can you?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nothing strange about the photos at all, seen that many times.
It is to do with the suns glare being filtered out by the clouds and so the sun looks smaller and due to the colour of the clouds it gives it a blue tinge.
Oh whats the point eh? It must be another blue sun next to ours that only one person saw.
I give up I really do.

see it can happen.

not blue but nearly the same.

same.

Oh no must mean another yellow sun

edit on 12-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Here again is part of the report: On 11-3-2012, I took two pictures of the sunset. Later that night while reviewing the pictures, I noticed that the sun had another sphere on the left side of it. Both were taken from the window of my van while I was driving with 20 seconds in between each photo. If it was glare, it would have bounced around because of me driving and appeared in different spots..

I was free from work for the next two days. 11-4-2012 had rain and overcast all day. At 2pm on 11-5-2012 the sun began to shine through the clouds, so I grabbed my cameras and ran outside to see if there was anything. I had a Droid X with an 8MP camera and an iPod 4th Generation as cameras. The clouds cleared enough to show the sun and its outline, plus there was another sun in front of it. This other sun is blue and 1/10th the size. I started taking pictures right there, from the end of my driveway.

So this led me to believe they were taken over several days!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Because the title of this thread, and the premise of the person making the claims arguments, is that there is a blue star orbiting the sun and clearly - as I have explained on more than one occasion now - there is not.

Because atmospheric phenomena and camera lens flares are also explainable.

Because no amount of deliberate obtuseness overrides the fact that when you look up on a clear day, there is only one sun in the sky

Because science proves that there is only one sun in the sky

and...

Because claims by hoaxers that there are two suns in the sky by preying on the ignorant and uneducated are 10 a penny these days, it being 2012.

Now, if you choose not to believe me, fine. Watch out for that large T-Rex thats standing behind you, its looking hungry...

(you can't argue its not there, applying your logic, so I'd start running if I was you....)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

and also if you actually went to the full report in mufon website, there were another 4 photos I didn't attach.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Because the title of this thread, and the premise of the person making the claims arguments, is that there is a blue star orbiting the sun and clearly - as I have explained on more than one occasion now - there is not.

Because atmospheric phenomena and camera lens flares are also explainable.

Because no amount of deliberate obtuseness overrides the fact that when you look up on a clear day, there is only one sun in the sky

Because science proves that there is only one sun in the sky

and...

Because claims by hoaxers that there are two suns in the sky by preying on the ignorant and uneducated are 10 a penny these days, it being 2012.

Now, if you choose not to believe me, fine. Watch out for that large T-Rex thats standing behind you, its looking hungry...

(you can't argue its not there, applying your logic, so I'd start running if I was you....)

Hey, I#m not ignorant or obtuse, i just curious and open minded, so please dont insult me.
edit on 12-12-2012 by CottonwoodStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Then stop trying to flog a dead horse....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Then stop trying to flog a dead horse....

lol will do, though I close in saying this should not have been hoaxed from my perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join