It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mufon report: Blue star orbiting the sun?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi ATSers, I was reading mufon reports this morning and came upon this one where the said person has photos over the course of several days of some sort of sphere near the sun. To me the relevant part is that the photos were taken over several days, so can this be easily dismissed as a lens flare or is it something else, you be the judge. Here is the long sightings report, report number 44417 submitted 2012-12-09, taken 2012-11-05:

Long Description of Sighting Report

On 11-3-2012, I took two pictures of the sunset. Later that night while reviewing the pictures, I noticed that the sun had another sphere on the left side of it. Both were taken from the window of my van while I was driving with 20 seconds in between each photo. If it was glare, it would have bounced around because of me driving and appeared in different spots..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

here is the mufon link, mufoncms.com...
edit on 10-12-2012 by CottonwoodStormy because: I figured out how to post images

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Lensing artifact.

Very common.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you read the report the photos were taken over 3 days.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
HERE IS THE REPORT:

On 11-3-2012, I took two pictures of the sunset. Later that night while reviewing the pictures, I noticed that the sun had another sphere on the left side of it. Both were taken from the window of my van while I was driving with 20 seconds in between each photo. If it was glare, it would have bounced around because of me driving and appeared in different spots..

I was free from work for the next two days. 11-4-2012 had rain and overcast all day. At 2pm on 11-5-2012 the sun began to shine through the clouds, so I grabbed my cameras and ran outside to see if there was anything. I had a Droid X with an 8MP camera and an iPod 4th Generation as cameras. The clouds cleared enough to show the sun and its outline, plus there was another sun in front of it. This other sun is blue and 1/10th the size. I started taking pictures right there, from the end of my driveway.

I remember mainly the flutter of my heart when i saw it, almost like it skipped a beat. Excitement that I felt is more significant than fear, but I will bring it to attention. The blue sun is still up there. It is visible all day . Be advised... I am not saying to stare at the sun. Here are some ideas for those who wish to see for themselves.
1. Remove lenses from sunglasses and then "stack" (lenses) together for double protection. Test on a bright lightbulb. TIP: Dollar Tree has sunglasses
2. Welding goggles or helmet
3. Take pictures
4. Look through the screen on your phone....

Everyday I get pictures

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by boncho

so what?? the same camera the same lens isn't it??
rethink your argument !

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

According to the report the poerson STATES it is not a lens flare as it would have moved with the bouncing around in the van?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Don't know if I am missing something, but all I can see is the sun behind some clouds in those images posted...

Where is this "blue star"?

Surely, if there was another star or large celestial body in orbit around the sun, we'd have noticed it's gravitational effects?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Let me guess... with the same camera?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Maybe we ARE noticing its gravitational effects, look at the uncanny weather like the super typhoon hitting the Phillipines, category 5 unheard of, then turning around and hitting again, the magnitude 5+ earthquakes almost daily, dead animals, volcanoes waking up.....

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

None of what you mention is actually out of the ordinary nor a symptom one would expect of a stellar mass object in such close proximity to our planet and sun.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I only offer up the report, obviously this person believes it not to be a lens flare and took it seriously enough to report it, should it not be given some consideration then, why don't you get some googles, and take pics yourself then, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by KrzYma

According to the report the poerson STATES it is not a lens flare as it would have moved with the bouncing around in the van?

No. They obviously have limited knowledge, and are easily convinced given that this fooled them. This is classic lens flare. How do they explain the "blue sun" being in front of the clouds. They claim it is "in front of the sun" but the only way to see that, is because it's superimposed in front of the cloud (it's on the lens)....

Think about it for a second. They are claiming there is a "blue sun" before the clouds...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

I only offer up the report, obviously this person believes it not to be a lens flare and took it seriously enough to report it, should it not be given some consideration then, why don't you get some googles, and take pics yourself then, lol.

Why don't you, if you are having trouble accepting it as a lens flare lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by KrzYma

No. They obviously have limited knowledge, and are easily convinced given that this fooled them. This is classic lens flare. How do they explain the "blue sun" being in front of the clouds. They claim it is "in front of the sun" but the only way to see that, is because it's superimposed in front of the cloud (it's on the lens)....

Think about it for a second. They are claiming there is a "blue sun" before the clouds...

But in the first photo it looks partially behind the clouds, I don't completely disagree but why would it appear partially behind the clouds then, or is it possibly an orb filmed?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

Why don't you, if you are having trouble accepting it as a lens flare lol.

I might just do that, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Tip:

You can buy sunglasses at dollar tree

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join