It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence - Electromagnetic Changes in our Solar System [A Review]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think at about 7 minutes in he talks a bit about chemtrails and geoengineering - he outlines how it is obvious and a fact it is happening, we're just not being told it is happening or being told why.

Some of the deluded debunkers on this site who continue to lie to the public and deny chemtrails exist should watch this part.

Kudos to Suspicious Observers.

What does it say about mainstream science (ie NASA, NOAA) when the public has to get the unvarnished truth about the changing science of our Earth and Solar system from an anonymous Youtube poster?

edit on 10-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I love the video presentation.The guy does a great job.

I live in southern California, and last night I could have SWORN I was seeing a bit of aurora in the sky.
Is that not a sign of a pole-reversal?
Aurora is not typical in this region of Earth?

Please somebody tell me I'm delusional. I would like to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well I tend to think Fluffy, that big cloud of hot stuff we're going through for 2000 or more years is this:

THIS IS THE CAUSE ALRIGHT>>>>>NOBODY GETS IT YET>>>>>

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

What is it? Is this the cosmic cloud wave that's travelling through the Milky Way?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Very clear and concise...a "mind sobering" report. I choose to keep a close eye on these activities...which confirm my long-established beliefs in this area. Thanks for this thought-provoking video!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
this guy will end up saving a few million lives on any given day...Mark My Words.

He is giving you the real weather and who what where and whys

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is a couple of intro sites into the Electric Universe and Plasma
sciences-looming-tipping-point

edit on 10-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

It seems to be an overview of many universal topics.
I enjoyed listing to these observations and i'm sure you will too.

There is no evidence for electromagnetic changes in that video.. It's just a lot of unrelated observations strung together.

The solar system is always changing, sometimes more than other times.

This is NORMAL.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan001

What you saw may very well be noctilucent clouds, a rare phenomonen usually seen only in the polar regions, but now being seen at lower & lower latitudes. Another symptom of our changing atmosphere, this is covered by Suspicious Observer in a few of his vids.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziplock9000

Originally posted by deadeyedick

It seems to be an overview of many universal topics.
I enjoyed listing to these observations and i'm sure you will too.

There is no evidence for electromagnetic changes in that video.. It's just a lot of unrelated observations strung together.

The solar system is always changing, sometimes more than other times.

This is NORMAL.

Noctilucent clouds are not NORMAL at lower latitudes, the changes in the F1 layer are not NORMAL, the changes in our planetary temps are not NORMAL, the moving poles are not NORMAL, the disappearance of rings on saturn are not NORMAL, the sun activity is not NORMAL etc etc. There are many things we are seeing now that are not normal & if we accept we do not know everything as tends to be the case with scientific dogma, then the door of possibility opens up to allow for changes to the consensus theory models. This is as it should be. Observation is the first tool of the scientist is it not? Observations of phenomena that do not fit the model suggest to me that the model is wrong, the model should move to something that does fit. Thats all.

edit on 10-12-2012 by CarpenterMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

I don't see anywhere in his representation of him stating it is not normal.

We all know the one thing that is constant is change.

He is just showing what is happening.

For any of us to say anything is not normal or normal is ridiculous. We are far to young of an existence on this planet to know what is normal.

Right where I am typing this from WI there was once glaciers. It has been proven through samples in Antarctica that it was once a tropical climate there.

Silly humans assuming we know what is Normal.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Nicole101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by Nicole101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Interesting sites!

I stumbled upon this link recently showing a very strange kind of lightning. I have never seen this before.
youtu.be...

We had a storm this last summer with the most bizarre lightning. Very much like the Terrestrial electricity on the Electric Universe web site.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
He had my interest until he mentioned chemtrails. Besides that, the evidence that there is solar-system-wide change going on is pretty weak, at best (eg www.skepticalscience.com...). The vast consensus is that we are going through a global warming as a result of man-made CO2 output - whether you like it or not, Al Gore was right and it's going to get a lot worse.

You had my interest until you mentioned 'man-made global warming' and Al Gore...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

He had my interest until he mentioned chemtrails. Besides that, the evidence that there is solar-system-wide change going on is pretty weak, at best (eg www.skepticalscience.com...). The vast consensus is that we are going through a global warming as a result of man-made CO2 output - whether you like it or not, Al Gore was right and it's going to get a lot worse.

You had my interest until you mentioned 'man-made global warming' and Al Gore...

Nevermind if Al Gore is right or wrong...how can I have respect for someone who doesn't practice what he preaches???

edit on 10-12-2012 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread. It is right on the button! S&F! Have to get back on the topic after educating myself with the interesting facts.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
this guy will end up saving a few million lives on any given day...Mark My Words.

How So?

There is nothing we can do about these cosmic and earth changes except hang on for the ride.
I do find it interesting but it is basically useless knowledge other than knowing what is happening and why.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

You're exactly right. It is very normal.

The Earth goes through periods of warming and cooling, as evidenced by the well-established ice ages throughout it's history. What is not normal, is for anyone to suddenly decide that because humans are now present, technologically advanced comparatively, and recording these events, we are somehow responsible for them....despite their existence long before we were here.

Ancient civilizations have been recording events for thousands of years. We just don't seem to be able to get past their inability to know what caused those events versus the events actually happening.

For example, the great flood. Proven by scientists to have actually occurred, people dismiss it simply because it is written that it was caused by God as punishment and then of course enters Noah.... Just because the people that recorded these events believed the cause was one thing doesn't mean we should disregard everything written.

Humans do impact the Earth, but our actual effect is rather minuscule. Even if we "speed up" warming by say, 10 years....20 years, etc....it is nothing but a small blip and wouldn't even be noticed by scientists discussing this 2000 years from now. The cycles of the Earth have continued for millions of years and it is nothing but ego to think that our technology driven civilization of less than 200 years somehow impacts this in the least.

Amazingly, every planet around us is warming. How come Al Gore isn't looking for the hairspray cans and gas stations to explain that? There could be microbes to tax as punishment!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Because if it's not the sun, then it must be human-related factors

Thank you for the link to a website which uses data not ignored by the scientific community.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
I think at about 7 minutes in he talks a bit about chemtrails and geoengineering - he outlines how it is obvious and a fact it is happening, we're just not being told it is happening or being told why.

Some of the deluded debunkers on this site who continue to lie to the public and deny chemtrails exist should watch this part.

This is the part that always gets me....
It's like I have eyes. I can look up. You're trying to tell me THAT is normal?
Do I look stupid?
It seems that the poisonous chemtrail theory is pushed out to distract from the real purpose of it "cloud seeding."
They openly admit to cloud seeding!! I don't get why people deny it.

I think it's a great video overall. I think he really hits the nail on the head....
there's some very real scientific anomalies occurring....
and this 2012 stuff overshadows it and twists many of the anomalies out to be mocking material....

the pole shift is the best example....2012 theorists push it out as a physical pole shift....
when the fact is its magnetic and scientists openly admit to it. I saw this documentary about a massive reversal in the middle of the pacific ocean. half the planet is red, half is blue, and in the middle of the blue area in the pacific ocean, it's all red.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

He's just using the term "chemtrails" because it's what people know it as....he's not talking about the poisonous stuff CTs think of....
He's talking about cloudseeding....and there's patents and plans for its use....
and I can see them doing it!!!

I think it's tough to say Al Gore is right, and CO2 is the main reason. It's A reason, for sure. The primary one? What evidence is there for that? None.

Honestly, I think it's irrelevant what's causing climate change....it's just important to recognize it's happening. and we shouldn't debate about what's causing it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join