It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have good news for all......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
No, I'm not prego with an alien in the oven.

I'm finally going back to my single life and very soon. Hopefully before Jan. 1st. The terror train has ended.

Not the end of the world for me. It's just the beginning.

Wooot Woot.....

I'm getting my sanity back.

Only thing I'll probably miss, is now who is going to wake me up for work or school?

One thing I am dreading is cleaning the house top to bottom. Bah. Thought we had robots to do that work? Like Jane "Jetson".

edit on 8-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It would be cooler if you were.

But um congratulations I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh Noes! Now, whatever will you have to complain...Oops...er...post about now? Congrats! This is good news for all! I am supposing "the child" is going too?

edit on 8-12-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

Guess I'll have to complain about the dog now, or cleaning the house. Something says I'm going to be bored after all the excitement goes away.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Good to hear that you won't have to deal with the terror child on a daily basis anymore.

good luck with your new place.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Clean it up and then from here on out you are only cleaning up after yourself. Get the dregs of the old out, hey burn it if if makes you happy. THe new "dirt" will only be your own. Hey you can take care of that in a snap.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Cheers.

The term "Drama" in one's personal life should only apply to what new movie drama you're going to watch.

The only excitement you should have should be of your voluntary informed consent choosing.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Damn I was really hoping for our first ATS alien hybrid baby

But seriously after being abused mentally in my first marriage and the current Mrs Cody suffering the same thing in hers (first one). We wish you happiness health and sanity.
Ummmmmmmmmm sanity and ATS ? I guess life is just one big oxymoron
edit on 8-12-2012 by cody599 because: see previous threads

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Her daughter left last year in January, and the mom will be leaving this year before January. I guess she thinks her friend is going to be more understanding then I will. Will see. I give it a couple of months before she gets on her friend's nerve.
But, I did tell her she has a place to come to if things don't work out. (Probably should have inserted my foot in mouth)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You know, I've seen many of your posts/rants since I've signed up...and I still can't seem to piece the entire story together. But, it sounds like things are starting to look better and that's good enough for me

edit on 9-12-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Now I got bad news.

Anyone got a car she can borrow?

edit on 14-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join