It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Lovely Happy News We'd Like to Share with ATS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Congratulations!
my best wishes for you and your family

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Congrats and all the best for you and your family.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm SOOOO pleased for you both!!

Congratulations and I hope the ATS t shirt fits the little one! (I'm sure it will, eventually)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to read our baby's first post on ATS!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Truly great news, congratulations to you both.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank you all for the lovely things you've said, you're a lovely and funny lot!

I've decided the nickname for baby is now "weather balloon"

Springer - love the sound of a baby ATS shirt!!
Brilliant!

Happy times

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
When the baby is born, ask the doctor to not cut the umbilical cord for at least 10 minutes after birth. To cut it sooner is a severe shock to the child. Most doctors cut it right away.

The baby should be the one to decide when to break the amniotic sack. The baby will do it when it knows it is time to be born.

Babies born under water have higher IQ's. Doing this reduces the pressure shock to the cranium when birthing is taking place.

Congratulations on this joyous occasion. May your baby be healthy and happy and filled with love.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Already on it, thanks!
I'm always raving about the importance of delayed cord clamping
We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth. Fingers crossed for an uncomplicated pregnancy so we can have one!

edit on 7-12-2012 by KatieVA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wo0t Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Congratulations , May you all have a life time filled with peace , love , health & happiness .
John

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Congrats, nice to hear good news on ats for a change. Best of luck to the four of you

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Congratulations, mommy!

I wish you and your family the best. Awesome love story, by the way

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Congratulations!!!

Baby's popping up every where...first mblah...now you!!!

Very exciting times...to hell with 12-21-2012...we have things to look forward to!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!

Originally posted by KatieVA
We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth.

Fingers crossed that that works out for you, when I tried for a water birth, I got so relaxed that my contractions stopped completely and I then had to be induced

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Many happy returns, guys.

This gave me a good excuse to search "baby mobile aliens". There's some pretty adorable ones out there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Congratulations, that is wonderful news!!!

We're hoping for a completely hands off home water birth.

Fingers crossed that that works out for you, when I tried for a water birth, I got so relaxed that my contractions stopped completely and I then had to be induced

Aw, no! You must have been extreeeeemely relaxed! These things don't always work out as we like...so I'm preparing myself for all possibilities!

My first birth was 2 hours 50 mins from start to finish - pretty damn fast! So the midwife has actually advised me that a homebirth might be well suited to us as we probably wouldn't make it to the hospital in time anyway!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

You made me do it too...

This one is super cute

pinterest.com...

$85.00 is a little bit pricey though

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Many happy returns, guys.

This gave me a good excuse to search "baby mobile aliens". There's some pretty adorable ones out there.

What a brilliant idea!

I saw something once for sale on ebay that a man makes himself in Australia - hundreds of tiny little solar-charged lights that you stick to your ceiling, and each one is extremely finely tuned so that at night, it looks like you're looking up at the real night sky! Apparently it's breathtaking....the price tag was too!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Aw, no! You must have been extreeeeemely relaxed! These things don't always work out as we like...so I'm preparing myself for all possibilities!

My first birth was 2 hours 50 mins from start to finish - pretty damn fast! So the midwife has actually advised me that a homebirth might be well suited to us as we probably wouldn't make it to the hospital in time anyway!

My labour was 23 and a half hours, as I frequently remind my son...gosh, this one should be like shelling peas for you...as they say...melon size peas like.

I am sure it'll go perfectly for you, and much better to stay safe at home...let them come to you. Very best of luck, though I am sure you won't need it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join