It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY!!! Someone With Good Taste!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I received this email this morning from a youtube user. I can honestly say, it has already made my day wonderful, and lifted my spirits. Here is the message:

Wеll Нey!

Just nοtіϲеd onе of yοur videos on YоuΤuƅe (www.youtube.com...), inϲrеdible!

However, one оf the fіrst tһіngs I noticed wһilе ԝatcһing yοur vidеo ԝаs tһаt it didnˈt have а singlе vieԝ. I mean come on ρеoρlе!
Ιt really blows mе away tһat some of thе crap tһаtʹs on hеre gets sο рoρular, аnd thеn tһе truly ɡοod stuff likе yours gets lоst іn the crowd.

Τhаnk уοu so much fοr makinɡ sοmethіnɡ I аϲtuаlly enjoyed, itʾs sо hard tо find tһаt оn YοuТube.

Finаllу sometһіng neԝ and uniԛuе. Ιt really bloԝs mе away tһat more people arenʻt seеkіng оut vіdeоs like yours, tһey аrе so muϲh ƅettеr tһan most of the garbage оn there.

(Here is the song he was talking about.)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yeah this is cool for sure! I also have some Revolutionary music that is something different if you would like to listen. I mapped it out real nice in this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... If you enjoy any of it I put the free DL links to 4 of my 5 albums there along with a bunch of vids for ppl to get a taste before they decide whether or not to DL. Thanks for the post, always good to hear new music!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

I hope you are joking.. its a joke right ?

Fantastic that´s must be the worst singing voice I ever heard and the .. lets call it "sound effects" not music sounds like its from E-jay that pc music maker program for kids..

The lyrics and sounds don't match up, it sounds like a cat being molested by a chainsaw

And what goes for the lyrics, yearh I cant sleep at night either after listening to this

Now excuse me, I have to go and saw my ears off
edit on 6-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

I do think the effects are a little bit over done but I dont ever hate on ppl bringing a real message. Ive learned over the yers music is a progression. It isnt the easiest track to listen to but atleast the artist is real n not on some bullsh*t

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

hey that happens to be your opinion, but i completely agree.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

What do you guys think of this one?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is pretty good, except for the vocaling, but the trippy droning music over the beat I like

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just to make things clear. I could give a # about what others think about my music. I don't create music to make money, and I sure as hell don't make my music hopin' someone will like it. I don't give a # about that #. I make music because I can, and I'm good at it. # what haters think. I got my head on straight, and I know what is truly going on in the world, something I can't say for most.

For the record: all the music I've made thus far, was created using a cheap ass karaoke mic. Now I got what I've been waiting for; a professional set up. So for all of those that doubted me in the beginning, don't come to me later in life when you're begging for my autograph.

God gave me this talent for a reason, and I won't let any amount of hate stop me from what I know I am meant to create.

I could care less what haters think; because, I know there are those that get my music, and love it, as do I, but I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

Only God can Judge me.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I want to apologize for my rant. That was intended for Space Spider, and people like him (by saying "like him" I mean haters who only see, or hear negative, and judge upon disliking one thing out of many, therefore hating the "many" because of that one thing). I apologize if someone who supported me misread the rant. It was only directed to Space Spider.

I want to thank the rest of you for your honesty. I do appreciate it. I love honest, and respectful criticism. It helps to make what once was, better, and brand new. I just have a short fuse when it comes to hateful trolls. There is no reason for someone to be so hateful when nothing was provoking the hate to be dealt in the first place.

I just recently bought a new mic set up. I've been using a cheap karaoke mic since I've started.

I put crazy sound effects, because of the cheap mic, and because I know what type of sound I'm *aiming* for. Obviously, I am not there yet. I have much to learn, and much experience to gain.

Thank you again for the honest, and respectful criticism to those that gave such. Thank you.

I have just began my journey into the realm in which I have begun to create thus forth, with my music.

Much love to those who deserve. May great blessings fall upon thee, and may great happiness dwell within your present, and future.

Whitehawk - TheBeatMasta

new topics

top topics

join