It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 10 Q&A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
My series of 10 questions answered by spirit in a channelling session.

Questions answered by spirit

C = The Committee

Question 1: When (as in year) will we have commercially available Anti Gravity devices?”
C: Such devices will be sold in the year you choose on Earth to do this; in what year was nuclear fission discovered, made viable in the way it can be set off when chosen to and when did it become available for sale?
Miniaturization of anti-gravity apparati will be a phase similar to development of computer circuits, a recent occurrence for humanity; this is a good example.

There will be opposition to widespread use of anti-gravity devices just as now exists restraint on artillery, explosives and powerful lasers; the risk of offensive, aggressive use will restrain commercial availability as pressure to utilize benefits create commercial demand; the intersection and equilibrium of these effects, of desire and concern, will mark the wider availability and use of the technique. Your collective decisions will choose the year; we expect this to be not too far into the future and within the lifetimes of many humans on Earth today.
We shall step aside from this technology and speak to timing in general; your decisions produce the order on your timeline; we are aware of many decision paths and resulting timelines. We cannot choose and cannot say what you will choose.

Q2: When will the material graphene become commercially available?
C: It will not be known by this name and this will happen when chosen to be used; its use will require a need for such thin sheets of carbon; it will enhance uses of other metals to be introduced or discovered and this will be a choice of development made collectively. The devices that suspend gravity effects will likely use it for its relative light atomic weight, but it will not be an absolute requirement.

Q3. When will quantum computing be a commercial reality?
C: We understand commercial reality as your ability to buy and use a computing device with higher speed, thus the name quantum as it is applied to quantum mechanics or physics. This device will not be especially popular and not used to great extent on Earth; it will not offer greater effectiveness, only speed. Data manipulation and computing technology on Earth has already advance to good effect for the purposes of life you have.

Q4. How will cancer be cured and when?
C: When base to acid anomalies and differing gradients across bodily cells are identified, measured and corrected, and this will be done with electricity. We expect you to begin using this method of treatment in 5 to 10 of your Earth years. Use of electricity in physical treatment involves current flow much as generated and used in mechanical and electrical devices, the levels of amperes, volts and ohms of resistance, the energy flow consistent in nature within these parameters. There is a far greater and colorful spectrum of electricity not recognized yet; light is made up of photons, clusters of electromagnetic energy. The frequencies, intensities, diversity and subtlety of colors, visible and otherwise that are appreciated with light apply equally to electricity; green electricity and red electricity and violet electricity will all have effects distinct and similar to the effects of light, but on the dense matter of your bodies. The variations in signals that transmit recorded music are an example of these electrical signals will also be used in the body. Your Earth uses of electricity for power are of little benefit to the light as mode of energy in your true home off of your Earth life.

These will be discovered to correct the variations and dichotomies which occur at the cellular level and resolve diseases.

Q5. When will the worldwide economic slump end?
C: It will not; you are entering a new era, and economics will shift along with all things to come under the new awareness. Exchange and commerce will continue and exchange will go on; the "slump" to you use your chosen word as you define it and understand it, will not abate. This would mean a return to patterns previous to the downturn. These previous patterns will not repeat; human ideas, attitudes and approaches will shift tracks and change course.

Q6. Why did the Mayan Calendar end on 21st December 2012?
C: This calendar date is a winter solstice of your Earth’s solar system which coincides with a great alignment in the universe. Your calendars on Earth have always been arranged around celestial cycles; if not the case, then calendars would be simply a vast number line. Repetition of segments named but for the cycle of the segment - we mean your months - correspond to celestial bodies and movements.

The calendar used by the Mayan civilization ends this day as a new time commences on Earth; this was understood well as the calendar was channeled to the users of that time.

Q7. Are the stories surrounding Planet X (Nibiru) true or false?
C: Both; this planet or globe or body exists in a lighter and gaseous form, much of it beyond human Earth vibrational level; just as there are many beings of such levels on and about planets, outside your vibrations and ability to detect. The rumors of its appearance to damage and harm the Earth and all beings upon it, these will not take place.

Q8. Will we have global first contact from an extra terrestrial race in 2013?
C: This occurs every day, now and also in the 2013 year; the definition is what shall fix the date you seek. We understand your intent; you desire to know the date, place and if possible, the time of that date when a physical vessel or ship might land, fly or hover where it shall be unmistakably recognized. Hope springs strongly that physical occupants greet humanity.

The physical appearances occur now and have for some time, and sadly are often discounted, ignored, not reported and otherwise considered the ideas of mental imbalance. We cite the crop circles left behind regularly and confess great laughter at the attempts to explain them. You do not see the ships and devices create them, as they are hidden or cloaked, as you say, yet the evidence is plain.

We cannot say when this contact will occur; it is when the contact is recognized and not suppressed.

Q9. Are we the first intelligent race to inhabit this planet?
C: Yes and no; the current form of humans yes, yet intelligence is a relative term. This depends upon your term intelligence, its meaning; animals murder to survive, for food and sustenance. They do not inflict harm for its own sake, as humans do. Is that more or less intelligent?

I believe your refer to the ability to develop technology and influence your environment, as your understanding of intelligence. This is one aspect and only one. Stories, literature, language. critical thought, mathematics and many other subjects bespeak of the intelligence of humans, yet we hesitate with the word “intelligent” as humans might use it. It is a good example of highly subjective taken as objective, the disagreer with the popular understanding seen as obtuse. Resistive s/he is not, who might deem humans less intelligent in many ways, as damage to negative effect upon yourselves is not intelligent and has occurred with humans only, on this Earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Q10. How did the current Human race get here?
C: Your brothers and sisters from many civilizations in your galaxy have infused your bodily forms with programming and genetic information, as part of the process. Evolution from other forms of life no longer existing, are a part of this process. The earlier forms of life, in Earth terms, were placed here.
=========
We thank you for your enquiries, Michael and hope you do not mind our avoidance of informal salutation common in your civilizations and wish to comment on your questions as a whole; to step back and address the inquisitive nature of the lot.

We are quite aware of Earth days, cycles and calendars and have great ability to provide a precision of data that would first astound then soon overwhelm with its complexity; there is no need to enter into this detail and damage there is to be done.

There are physical beings of great relative advance with the ability to traverse what you measure as years at your speed of light, in just 1 or 2 hours of your Earth time. The course of travel is filled with obstacles and challenges; these are mapped and accounted for and utilize a computational capability unknown and unnecessary on Earth. The desire to see and have this fascinates yet, what purpose shall it provide?

The tone nature and position from which these questions are placed come from an Earth biased and unbalanced view, yet this is not wrong, for you are on Earth. The pressures and influences, and the patterns of thought, must be a product of this environment, one which sees information from what is called the hereafter as all knowing and of precision and infinite intimate detail on any subject.

We say this can be true yet is not; you all traveled to Earth to depart access to information and to live in relative isolation from what is your home; this separation causes you great opportunity. You must grapple with knowledge and circumstance and solutions as available; with limits and finality to certain things. The effect of consequences is learned not academically, it is felt. Feeling the situation is the way forward; knowing you must handle the feeling. It is not possible to run from sensations and emotions and when the circumstances to produce them seem fixed, it creates a need to manage and accept and in this you grow a thousand oaks.

Seek not precision of the future and dislike and disappointment you might sense at this reply; we can assure you Michael, you did not want a life on Earth to predict development. No one wants this, despite the many changes of mind that each situation can bring about.

We all understand the effect of too much predictability to your travel on Earth, thus the reason you desire it. It is understood in your soul, without your conscious memory of it, that you have tossed away your map to never gaze upon it until review. By your natures you would undermine your futures – your growth – by avoidance and attraction to the many things you fear or like, and it is because of these you have set them in line to be faced again.

We thank you for your questions, Michael, be well.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lucifuge

Who is The "Committee"
Who is asking the questions
And who is "spirit"

If you are the one that communicates with this entity, how do you receive the answers in what form ?
Have you thought that the entity perhaps was a imposter, some kind of "demonic creature" ?

Even so I would love to get some answers to some of my questions of life

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting thread right up my alley. Star n flag.
edit on 5-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Q7. Are the stories surrounding Planet X (Nibiru) true or false?
C: Both; this planet or globe or body exists in a lighter and gaseous form, much of it beyond human Earth vibrational level; just as there are many beings of such levels on and about planets, outside your vibrations and ability to detect. The rumors of its appearance to damage and harm the Earth and all beings upon it, these will not take place.

It would appear your 'committee' is an ATS member, or at least a lurker, with too much time on their transparent hands.

There was no need to do a channelling session, as you could have sent a U2U to it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You have a wonderful imagination! You should write a sci-fi book; if you are not already that is. That was my first thought about your thread.

My second thought is: maybe this is really true.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So in short.
Yes no and maybe

Q11. When will the messiah return.
C. The messiah as we understand it was some hippy from about 2000 years ago, he will return when the human race accepts he is the messiah.

Q12. Will I ever be rich ?
C. yes and no you will consider yourself to be rich at the end of your life, but as money will be irrelevent no will not be rich.

C'mon guys next Q&A please.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know this individual from another website where he publishes his posts on the weekends. The committee is some type of spiritual entity or group; he "channels" the committee like a psychic/medium would talk to a spirit on the other side.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

That is true. I put forward a series of random questions to get a response channelled through. Didn't think I would and was pleasantly surprised. The committee are a group of spirits in the afterlife who communicate by channelling.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting what the committee has to say about Planet X. There is another psychic who did a reading and got that it is a red comet that is coming in March.

Link
Link
edit on 5-12-2012 by taccj9903 because: added links

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Interesting what the committee has to say about Planet X. There is another psychic who did a reading and got that it is a red comet that is coming in March.

Link
Link
edit on 5-12-2012 by taccj9903 because: added links

I thought there was an interesting angle to the answers given. The Mayan calendar was another one.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Who is The "Committee"
And who is "spirit"

If you are the one that communicates with this entity, how do you receive the answers in what form ?
Have you thought that the entity perhaps was a imposter, some kind of "demonic creature" ?

Hey why are you ignore my post ?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Who is The "Committee"
And who is "spirit"

Hey why are you ignore my post ?

Not ignoring your post, see my reply above. I'm the one asking questions. As in my first comment: My series of 10 questions answered by spirit in a channelling session.

reply to post by taccj9903

That is true. I put forward a series of random questions to get a response channelled through. Didn't think I would and was pleasantly surprised. The committee are a group of spirits in the afterlife who communicate by channelling.

signature:
Lucifuge

Before you open your mouth to speak, please make sure it's an improvement upon the silence.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Why are we spending more time debating the non essential stuff when we have such big topics to address in my questions?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Why are we spending more time debating the non essential stuff when we have such big topics to address in my questions?

Because the questions and answers deal with subjects that involves all our lives, history and future.. its important to get it right, and know where you get your answers from, what makes you blindly trust in your contact ?

Even harder for us to trust you only because you say so, all I want is some background information perhaps talk about how you got these abilities and how it works, feel taste,sound, waken or asleep... details and such, after that I am ready to go into depth with your Q & A..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Okay a little about me am just your regular guy, am open minded to the paranormal etc. Have been following a few channelling blogs now for a couple of years. They are not your regular fortune telling types, they cover various topics that affect us all and give an opinion if you like from the spirit worlds point of view. The questioning came about because a lot of the answers received from spirit world about topics of choice can seem quite vague. So I commented on the blog as such, to which I was invited to submit some questions. So 10 seemed like a nice round number to me and as I'm interested in the paranormal/conspiracy field, I thought I would raise some key questions that are being asked at the moment.

See if we could get a different perspective on things, whether that is right or wrong only time will judge it.

So you have me asking the 10 questions posted on this blog and the guy whose blog it is channels messages from this group of spirits he calls the Committee. They provided the answers underneath each question.

Hope that helps?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Do you ever give personal readings?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Do you ever give personal readings?

Why do you ask?

top topics