It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA creating all new watch list for Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
TSA creating all new watch list for Americans.

Being absent from a federal no-fly list might not mean you won’t be hassled the next time you enter an US airport. The Transportation and Security Administration is constructing a new list of known “low risk” passengers.

According to the November 19 Federal Register newsletter put out by the US government, the TSA is trying to put together a new roster of airport patrons who may be a cause for concern but not necessarily dangerous enough to be added to the no-fly list that contains suspected terrorists and other persons of interest.

"Too dangerous" to fly, youre on a list. "Kind of dangerous" to fly, youre on a list.

Theyve even got a list for "good guys", its called Global Entry.

Bottom line, youre going on a list.

Odd how this article says there are about 21,000 on the list. Back in 2008, the ACLU reported that there were over a million on the list.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

So basically they're rolling out a tiered-system that puts everyone in a ranking. How will that get funded? Who's to pay? Will it become prestige-super elite rated like with Air Miles??

I guess it'll keep folk quiet and maybe even generate some pride for those with the 'prestige' global free pass?

Mission Creep is truly the enemy of freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You're right.

Every one of the 99% will eventually be on the 'List' because it's the only way to give the controllers the right to stop, search and seize...anytime, anywhere and for anything.

It was always coming. Just a matter of when and how. We now know the answer to both.

Peace

edit on 5-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Before anything else... I am 100% on your side.

Saying that, I have had no issues anywhere.
I have been an active & outspoken person both online and on ballots, I get the corresponding junk mail like you read about.

I have been an outspoken member on ATS for almost 2 years now. I've whistle blown "here" about abuse at my state run employer, I've run my mouth about the NWO, guns, religions, the illegal wars, 9/11 being an inside job, survivalist threads, chakras, merkabas, reptilians theories & promotion of David Icke, chemtrails, pole shifts, Nibiru, Annunaki, even talked up David Wilcock & Richard Hoaxloand for a few minutes here & there.... and no problems here.

I've renewed my driver's license, bought a gun recently, extra ammo afterwards, Google'd everything darkside you can imagine, don't own a FB account but do own a Gmail, have traffic violations up the wahzoo, and have yet to encounter a problem with my Constitutional rights.

Exception.... Mass. police, I went through Hell with them. Night & day Mass. vs NH police.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I would expect that the new list would require thousands of employees to maintain it and watch for individuals of "concern" at the airports.

I do remember Obama wishing for a civilian army the size of the military for "security." Perhaps this is where the jobs in his "jobs program" will come from.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That global entry list is great. My step father was able to avoid waiting in a massive line for screenings because of this thing. He described it as walking by an endless line of people glaring at you because of you get to go sit down while they have to stand for god knows how long.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That's what I was thinking as well. How long before all humans (and their pets) are on the list and the airlines need to be bailed out again due to suffocating under their own weight
bunch o dummies. Ooops, what was that?Obama just signed an executive order to merge all airlines and make the new corporation a federal entity owned by the government? You don't say!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Did you really think we want those laws observed? said Dr. Ferris. We want them to be broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against... We're after power and we mean it... There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced or objectively interpreted – and you create a nation of law-breakers – and then you cash in on guilt. Now that's the system, Mr. Reardon, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with.
-Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

top topics

join