It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysicist Predicts X-Flare Similar to Carrington Event on 12/18/12 that will hit Earth 12/21/12

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thebarcaroller is a Astrophysicist on You Tube who does educational-type videos on planetary alignments and such. He is stating that due to the upcoming planetary alignments, including an asteroid "ceres" also aligning with the planets. This alignment could cause disruption with the Sun and cause an X-flare. He goes onto say that this alignment is similar to the alignment of planets that caused the Carrington Event of 1859. Such an event today will wipe out our electrical grid and cause long term damage.

Two strong celestial alignments on December 17-18 which involve (Jupiter-Earth-Mercury) and (Venus-Mercury-Sun) as well as combined astrological aspects and harmonic resonance from a Ceres-Earth conjunction may indicate a potential for a large solar event (X-Class Solar Flare or Major Solar Eruption) or a 7.5 Magnitude earthquake on either one of these forecasted days.

This is his own analysis using Heliocentric Imagery, geocentric portrait and harmonic translations to predict possible effects here on earth. He used astrology in these forecast in-conjunction with lunar modulations.

The chart he uses is generated by solar fire, 'the Rolls Royce of Astrology software'.

Carrington Event - The History Channel

Sunspot Activity, Magnetic Fields and Planetary Positions

Homeland Security of the United States - Geomagnetic Storms Similar to the Carrington Event

Probability of Future Carrington Events

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Let me be the first to say; if there is any merit to this, it could be about time for our Pineal gland's to finally wake up. I'm waiting in the day the Great Architect will flip that switch to open up our third eyes.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on 1-12-2012 by intrepid because: Duplicate removed.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm no astrophysics expert, but I am pretty sure that other than the 11 year cycles of activity. We have no way of predicting anything the Sun is going to do.

There is no way to predict when a solar flare will occurr, let alone what direction it will go or how strong it will be.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
X-class of what magnitude?

We've been hit before.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Oh wow how advantagous, it gets here right on THAT date! LOL.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Your logo says you are an esotheric enthusiast, so you might know much more than me about such "great architect". I just want to hope you are happy with that, because afaik, such architect (if exists) is something related to what we can call satanism

It's called "Satanism" by the same people whose power it threatens. It's the same as someone pulling the racist card on a Romney supporter.
Read up on some of this stuff, it's surprising you even posted this thread with such beliefs rattling around in your head.

Thanks for posting this!
Personally, I like to think that electromagnetic exposure will stimulate us, as well as force our DNA to adapt rapidly. Who knows what the results will be? Can't be any worse than what we've got planned for ourselves!

edit on 1-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What thebarcaroller says is the planetary alignment and asteroid ceres alignment, previously caused X-flares and earthquakes. Yes, we've experienced X-flares many times.

Relationship with asteroids aligning and earthquakes

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I'm no astrophysics expert, but I am pretty sure that other than the 11 year cycles of activity. We have no way of predicting anything the Sun is going to do.

There is no way to predict when a solar flare will occurr, let alone what direction it will go or how strong it will be.

This is correct. The vid is nothing but new age BS riding on the wings of the Mayan calendar nonsense which we know so little about because the Aztecs destroyed all of their teaching and writings save a small handful that was perserved by some priests. What we know about them we know from this small amount of material that was left after the Aztecs conquored them. Its like saying we know all about the ocean because we studied a glass of water from it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If one were to embrace the interconnectedness of all things manifest, which I do, it's not a giant leap to perceive some kind of affect related to this alignment. After all, the sun affects every planet in the our solar system, who's to say there is no reciprical influance, especially when this alienment supercedes our own solar system.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Bers81

Your logo says you are an esotheric enthusiast, so you might know much more than me about such "great architect". I just want to hope you are happy with that, because afaik, such architect (if exists) is something related to what we can call satanism

It's called "Satanism" by the same people whose power it threatens. It's the same as someone pulling the racist card on a Romney supporter.
Read up on some of this stuff, it's surprising you even posted this thread with such beliefs rattling around in your head.

Thanks for posting this!
Personally, I like to think that electromagnetic exposure will stimulate us, as well as force our DNA to adapt rapidly. Who knows what the results will be? Can't be any worse than what we've got planned for ourselves!

edit on 1-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)
What we know about radiation is that is causes cancer. That the kind of stimulation your looking for?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

The video is fact that there will be a planetary alignment. There is nothing "new age" about it!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Scientific facts:There is a relationship (magnetic universe) between planets and the sun. During alignments, the flow or electric flow causes a "pull" or "tug" with earthquakes corresponding to these types of alignments. Historic facts show that certain alignments are more powerful in terms of "pulling/tugging" than other types of alignments. Add to that the largest asteroid in our solar system (that we've found that is) and there is strong evidence that the Sun will be aggravated to the point of producing an X-flare.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Holy Cow!!!!

This sounds bad. Better check on your end of the world supplies! All I have is beer and potato chips and a couple girlie mags but that's all I need.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join