It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi explained: Interview with an “Intelligence Insider”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.canadafreepress.com...

Well, looks like we have a random act of true journalism. Sad, that it is not by an American, but by our Northern Cousin.

Basically, the interview is cut into two parts, one today and one tomorrow.

The interviewee has let the cat out of the bag right from the get go, stating that all Govt people are lying to the US public about Benghazi.

Basically, it is what people like Beck, myself and others here have been saying it is. The Govt running guns and other things, all items that 0bama stated would not happen.

Enjoy the read.

edit on 28-11-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Well, looks like we have a random act of true journalism. Sad, that it is not by an American, but by our Northern Cousin.

The interviewee has let the cat out of the bag right from the get go, stating that all Govt people are lying to the US public about Benghazi.

Basically, it is what people like Beck, myself and others here have been saying it. The Govt running guns and other things, all items that 0bama stated would not happen.

Enjoy the read.

Another nameless insider huh? You guys never cease to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

Yeah, because journalist have never used "Un-named insiders" to break stories.

You go ahead and champion 0bama.
Let the rest of us consume and understand the truth.

edit on 28-11-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
People still believe Obama. puahahahh biggest fat liar ever.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dead bodies and Bull#, both smell too strong to remain hidden forever.....great find!
Somehow i figured something like this was going on.......i wonder if those weapons have ALL gone to Syria?
Maybe they are "banking " some for future destabilisation projects as well.....?
African countries seem ripe for the the same kind of treatment.....
edit on 28-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Fascinating read. It would not surprise me at all to find out this is all true. I had already seen the information about there being no "consulate" in Bengazi.

I look forward to reading part 2 tomorrow!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The Military has been retooling the Linguist for languages and dialects spoken in N. Africa.
N. Africa is the next big theater of war.

Lots of internal Military stuff is going on pointing to this.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The "Consulate" in Benghazi was nothing more than a CIA safe-house - NOT a consulate! We have been there arming rebels for the continued overthrow of various governments in the region. Folks, we have been doing this since the early 1960s.

People forget, WE created Bin Laden and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan in a proxy war against the Soviets.. We brought Saddam Hussein to power and armed him in our proxy war against Iran. Our interest in Afghanistan during this past decade had nothing to do with 9/11 - it had EVERYTHING to do with protecting their number 1 cash crop - poppies for opium!

The reality is that it matters not if you're a Republican or a Democrat - that is a simple divide and conquer strategy. Sadly, we can see right in these very forums the many mentally deficient sheep that will actually take sides in this false dichotomy... at the expense of the country as a whole! These two parties belong to the same cabal and they have one common goal - total domination of the wealth and resources across the globe.

This is a highly organized mafia who has at its disposal the highest levels of technology, access to the most powerful weapons and complete control of the monetary system. This is no longer a conspiracy theory - this a conspiracy FACT!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreebirdGirl

Basically, it is what people like Beck, myself and others here have been saying it. The Govt running guns and other things, all items that 0bama stated would not happen.

Enjoy the read.

Funny thing, if you read the other Benghazi threads, a lot of the Obama backers have been telling us all along that the 'consulate' wasn't a consulate or diplomatic post of any kind. They have been saying that the place was a CIA operation.

As for me, I really don't know. The govt has been telling us that it was a diplomatic post.... but we know how much we can believe that comes from them.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I read the OP's posting - comparing that fascinating read to your response I can see that what you said is of no value to anyone here in the thread. Please make a worthy contribution to the thread - otherwise...........ya know???

btw.....I doubt that you even bothered to read the article.

If you have more debunker doubts please go here - November 27, 2012 - It's More Than a Sex Scandal Paula Broadwell, Whistleblower
by Fred Gardner

The article contains reliable information stating that the CIA 'compound' was also used as a "RENDITION" hub for prisoners from all over the African continent. NO diplomatic activity ever occurred at that CIA compound.

A well-placed Washington source confirms to Fox News that there were Libyan militiamen being held at the CIA annex in Benghazi and that their presence was being looked at as a possible motive for the staged attack on the consulate and annex that night.

According to multiple intelligence sources who have served in Benghazi, there were more than just Libyan militia members who were held and interrogated by CIA contractors at the CIA annex in the days prior to the attack. Other prisoners from additional countries in Africa and the Middle East were brought to this location.

The Libya annex was the largest CIA station in North Africa, and two weeks prior to the attack, the CIA was preparing to shut it down. Most prisoners, according to British and American intelligence sources, had been moved two weeks earlier.

The CIA, though, categorically denied these allegations, saying: ‘The CIA has not had detention authority since January 2009, when Executive Order 13491 was issued. Any suggestion that the agency is still in the detention business is uninformed and baseless.’

edit on 28-11-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think the problem here is that the far right considers a CanadaFreePress article written by a birther so out there that he makes Glen Beck look credible, citing fictional sources...as.."true journalism".

Here is your authors pedigree...a long list of Obama as the Kenyan Manchurian candidate...

Black is white, up is down and "true journalists" are far-right idealogical-hate-fiction writers.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You guys never cease to amaze me.

"You guys"....who are "you guys"??? Journalists often have to use unnamed sources, as those people will only speak on condition of anonymity. Without those anonymous sources, there would be no exposure of crimes in the media.

Think back to the Watergate scandal in the 1970s, and the unnamed source who went by "Deep Throat". Imagine if the whole country thought as you do back then, Nixon would have gotten away scot-free, and a crime against this country would have gone unexposed.

There is no need to be snippy, insulting, or denigrating when threads are introduced. This is a conspiracy site. If you're only comfortable with lies and pablum and supposed named experts, the mainstream media may be more to your liking.

OP, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I look forward to reading it in it's entirety.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh, so from that, you have discredited him yourself?

Yeah, sure sure.

Keep chanting "Go 0bama, Go".

Your exit is stage left.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wish I could give you more than one star for your post. Your post represents the bottom line of truth, and that is unfortunate for all of us - I mean every Man around the the world who desires freedom and accepts the responsibilities associated with it and not just US citizens, but all Men.

To be honest, I'm not sure why they play this charade any longer. Seems they have enough power and control to dispense with hiding it and just go about their business out in the open. Maybe it's more sadistic this way and that makes it all the more pleasing to them.

Originally posted by kozmo
The "Consulate" in Benghazi was nothing more than a CIA safe-house - NOT a consulate! We have been there arming rebels for the continued overthrow of various governments in the region. Folks, we have been doing this since the early 1960s.

People forget, WE created Bin Laden and armed the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan in a proxy war against the Soviets.. We brought Saddam Hussein to power and armed him in our proxy war against Iran. Our interest in Afghanistan during this past decade had nothing to do with 9/11 - it had EVERYTHING to do with protecting their number 1 cash crop - poppies for opium!

The reality is that it matters not if you're a Republican or a Democrat - that is a simple divide and conquer strategy. Sadly, we can see right in these very forums the many mentally deficient sheep that will actually take sides in this false dichotomy... at the expense of the country as a whole! These two parties belong to the same cabal and they have one common goal - total domination of the wealth and resources across the globe.

This is a highly organized mafia who has at its disposal the highest levels of technology, access to the most powerful weapons and complete control of the monetary system. This is no longer a conspiracy theory - this a conspiracy FACT!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

"You guys"....who are "you guys"??? Journalists often have to use unnamed sources, as those people will only speak on condition of anonymity. Without those anonymous sources, there would be no exposure of crimes in the media.

Think back to the Watergate scandal in the 1970s,

No I will not compare this moron to Woodward and Bernstien...nor Cronkite or Murrow...He is a birther and a radio host, not a journalist. Writing BS does not make someone a journalist.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not that I want to defend Bush any more because he is as Obama is. However Libs had no issues with "un-named sources" when it served to confirm their agenda. Now? Notsomuch, huh? Libs never cease to amaze me. You support Obama who is every bit the war monger Bush was. He is stomping on the Constitution as Bush did. He has lied as Bush did. He uses the power of the office he hold to assassinate people, have them tortured and or jailed dispensing with habeas corpus. So please spare us your indignation. We're all dupes. You included my friend.

Enjoy the read.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Nothing like trying to discredit someone based on your own bias.

Too bad everything he stated makes the most sense and that is was posted on the Canadian Free Press.

Just because he posted items that inferred your deal leader was not born here, makes him a fraud??
Sure sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Your journalistic heroes were part of the Grande Scheme of deception.

Originally posted by Indigo5

No I will not compare this moron to Woodward and Bernstien...nor Cronkite or Murrow...He is a birther and a radio host, not a journalist. Writing BS does not make someone a journalist.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

I am sure that you feel the same way about Drudge, but he was correct about Ms. Lewinsky.

Even a blind, deaf and dumb squirrel can find a nut sometimes.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Oh, so from that, you have discredited him yourself?

No REALITY did...

I can go down his long list of articles if you like?

Here he claims "two well vetted sources" say Patraeus was forced to resign so he would not testify on Benghazi..His affair was outed to prevent him from testifying

Patraeus testified a few days after he resigned....

Next BS ?

Here he talks about his anonymous sources saying that Pres. Obama has planned to stage an attempted assination on himself before the election.

Thats just his last couple of articles.. Not including the long list of extreme birther crazy Orly Taitz style....he's a nut-job.

But what the hell...call him a "true Journalist" like Glen Beck....I expect nothing less from BS mountain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join