It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape lawsuit against Bush and murder of accuser hushed. Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why, when every sex scandle hits the front page of every newspaper and news show, (clinton) has this story never really seen the light of day? George bush was accused of raping Margie Schoedinger but she ended up dead by a bullet to the head prior to it ever going to court?

Usually this kind of story would be the top story for every news outlet in the US.

Link to story and acutaly court documents...

www.newsfrombabylon.com.../2607&CSID=8de28dbb40bf45e6a162732bff206f00

Link to story of accusers deat...

www.newsfrombabylon.com.../3402&CSID=8de28dbb40bf45e6a162732bff206f00

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not surprising, wasn't Bush connected with a mass murder in Texas too?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hadn't heard anything about a mass murder in Texas with a bush connection. Educate me please.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Actually, it WAS discussed and we had a look at the documents on (if memory serves) "The Smoking Gun" website.

Now, I absolutely loathe Bush and can't wait to see him out of the place. I despise the fact that he's from my state.

BUT -- the woman clearly was mentally ill and this accusation emerged after several bouts with psychosis. Bush was, at the time he was alleged to be raping her (etc) in another state, at public functions (he may even have been abroad... in any case, he clearly could not have done it) and was seen and photographed at these functions.

Some of the other statements in her original case were ... peculiar and not credible.

Again, if memory serves, we knew before she died that she had attempted suicide before. Given Bush's poor record with Texas, I believe she had little or no insurance and probably couldn't afford the drugs and treatment to help her psychosis.

Much as I despise Bush, he was clearly innocent on this one and the woman was very clearly mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
Not surprising, wasn't Bush connected with a mass murder in Texas too?

Nope, that was a parody on the Onion that some people thought was real.

It was brought up on ATS before
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the info Byrd. I'll have to do a little more research on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

BUT -- the woman clearly was mentally ill and this accusation emerged after several bouts with psychosis.

like they never use that excuse (sarc)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
read the "lawsuit".

clearly the work of a mentally deranged individual.

and if an attorney drafted it, they should have their license lifted for sheer incompetence.

you people crack me up.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
read the "lawsuit".

clearly the work of a mentally deranged individual.

and if an attorney drafted it, they should have their license lifted for sheer incompetence.

you people crack me up.

Don't you see, you're supposed to decide on the conspiracy, and then view the facts, so you can pick and choose which ones are reliable

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That is interesting. I can't asertain whether it's true or not. However, if it is. It will turn into another Monica Lewinsky scandal.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
That is interesting. I can't asertain whether it's true or not. However, if it is. It will turn into another Monica Lewinsky scandal.

See, he didn't even bother to read the thread

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Couldn't agree with you more Esoterica. I don't know how many times I have posted in a thread an answer to a question, or whatever, but the thread will go on as obviously people haven't read the thread.

It irks me, and I don't like to be irked.

Irk is a funny word.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Couldn't agree with you more Esoterica. I don't know how many times I have posted in a thread an answer to a question, or whatever, but the thread will go on as obviously people haven't read the thread.

It irks me, and I don't like to be irked.

Irk is a funny word.

I'll admit that when we have a thread that goes on for 10 pages, I don't exactly read every post, since most of them are either Chicken-Little drivel, questions that were already answered, or someone whoring out their own personal conpiracy theory as fact. But this one hasn't even broken page one

new topics

top topics

join