It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy being Fulfilled before your Eyes - Egypt in Chaos under a Cruel Master

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Once again, we see prophecy being fulfilled. The end of this chapter resolves to Egypt, Israel and Syria being trade partners and worshiping Christ together. The Coptic Christians will cry out and the Armenian Christians will do the same in Syria. This chapter has never been fulfilled. The cruel master is the Muslim Brotherhood.

Cruel Master in Video TODAY!

Isaiah 19

19 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Have you ever thought, maybe these bible "prophecies" are being fulfilled because people actually BELIEVE in them and are trying to MAKE them happen because of the "Good" stuff that is supposed to happen at the end (Return of Christ/Messiah - then eternal bliss in Heaven)?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

how can this be, when the overwhelming majority is of muslim faith ?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

BS...the trouble makers are back

something is happening to morsi after he brokered the peace deal with isreal/hamas

what im seeing is confusion..intentionally caused by the media

the police that killed people during the revolution are being freed, by the judges

so guess what...to keep the revolution pure....the president wants these people sentanced..and so do most egyptians

but the manipulation in the local and international news...saying he is grabbing power like mubarak...is out of touch, dangerous and wrong

to sum up

JUDGES....DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY...OR SOMONE ELSE WILL

ie...the only consistant thing with mubaraks rule....are those irritating...most likely bribed, group of judges

watch the media stir it up...and you will see how and why and who removed mubarak

end of day...someone is biting off more than they can chew....and it aint morsi

peace
edit on 25-11-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Are they slaughtering Christians in the streets? Just how is the MB a cruel master?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Whether this particular theory is spot on or not, I've noticed that as the prophetic scenario becomes more undeniable and seemingly obvious, folk have gone from, "It's all B.S.!" to claiming that it's all a matter of self-fulfilling prophecy.

With the secular majority and the differing religions involved, that theory just doesn't hold water. So what does that leave? Prophecy is, it seems, as noted by the OP, being fulfilled before our very eyes.

"Self-fulfilling" prophecy, at least, does not compute.

edit on 25-11-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Have you ever thought, maybe these bible "prophecies" are being fulfilled because people actually BELIEVE in them and are trying to MAKE them happen because of the "Good" stuff that is supposed to happen at the end (Return of Christ/Messiah - then eternal bliss in Heaven)?

Maybe these prophecies serve as a playbook to ensure a result...

Maybe there's nothing divine at all about the prophecies and all of the other texts, but rather a means of social engineering...

Maybe Enoch was right(righteously so, arrogantly so) and removed before he became corrupt. Maybe man can be persuaded to do evil acts so much so that the hero must be removed before he becomes the villain. Maybe this is the most accurate description of religion yet...

abandon ship... for it's running aground.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Who would've thunk it? Ancients behaving badly? What a rare prediction! Such "out of the box" thinking!

King Khufu's Life and Reign

Details of his life are sketchy. We know his parents were King Sneferu and Queen Hetepheres I, benevolent rulers, whose reign make his, appear even crueler in comparison.

Khufu reigned from about 2609 BC to 2584 BC, even though some sources like the Greek historian Herodotus confer him 50 years or more of supremacy; he had three main wives (Queen Merityetes II, Queen Senti -his sister - and Queen Henutsen), nine sons(two – Djedefre and Khafre – who would become king) and 15 daughters (one would be Queen Hetepheres II) . He built the Great Pyramid, led armed expeditions to Sinai, Libya and Nubia and was ruthless. That’s it.

The tales of his cruelty had been around since his reign and were well known throughout Egypt when Herodotus wrote about it a little over 2,000 years later.
suite101.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

the police that killed people during the revolution are being freed, by the judges so guess what...to keep the revolution pure....the president wants these people sentanced..and so do most egyptians but the manipulation in the local and international news...saying he is grabbing power like mubarak...is out of touch, dangerous and wrong

It's not just the international news media that's accusing Morsi of a power grab. You've heard of Twitter, right?

Here's what a political expert in Cairo has to say...

Ayman Abdul Waham, a political expert at Al Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies, said there is “no way” that Egypt will transform into an Islamic nation like the Islamic Republic of Iran, citing qualities of moderation, liberalism, tolerance he said characterize the Arab World’s largest nation.

“Those who attempt to transform Egypt into an Islamic state are unaware that the country’s mosaic and its cultural diversity will reject that,” Abdul Waham said.

Advocates of political Islam in Egypt are “so eager” to turn Egypt into an Islamic nation, he said, adding that civil and liberal powers will stand firm to prevent this from happening.

But the political expert admitted that liberal movements, unlike the Muslim Brotherhood Movement, are divided and that this has given Islamists the upper hand in the Egyptian scene.

“Indications show that the liberal and civil powers are becoming more organized, probably having seen the Muslim Brotherhood trying to dominate the country,” Abdul Wahab said, adding that “once the liberal, secular and other civil powers become fully coherent; there will be balance in Egypt’s political formula.”

english.alarabiya.net...

We can only hope that the current unrest will sway Morsi to back down....again. Apparently, he's had to do it a few times already and he doesn't like it, but I guess it depends on how bold he's willing to become.

As stated above, "advocates of political Islam in Egypt are "so eager" to turn Egypt into an Islamic nation". Let's wait and see just how eager they really are.

Can the liberal and civil powers keep them in check? It remains to be seen!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
How does Egypt in Isaiah's day compare with Egypt in our day? Are the boundaries or governments even remotely comparable?

If there's any sort of validity to things like prophecies, Nostradamus, etc - are they talking about places with the same name? Or are they speaking of the peoples occupying said territory in general?

I personally don't put much stock in any of these, but that's just an opinion. I'm really not trying to stir the pot or debate - I'm mostly just interested in listening to the opposing view on the questions I mentioned and you seem to be into this sort of thing. How does Isaiah's apples compare to our oranges - am I making sense?

With respect - FH

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Mohamed Morsi definitely fits the credentials for being the "fierce king" spoken of in Isaiah.

Just take a look at his recent track record: undermining the power of judicial review in Egypt after the Gaza truce. Replacing high-ranking generals with Muslim Brotherhood generals. People are even calling him Pharaoh now.

The man who claims "Jerusalem will be our capitol, Allah willing" is now one step closer to being a dictator.
edit on 11/25/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

It's not just the international news media that's accusing Morsi of a power grab. You've heard of Twitter, right?

Here's what a political expert in Cairo has to say...

yes..social media...again!...backed up by MSM and nutterz like you

Advocates of political Islam in Egypt are “so eager” to turn Egypt into an Islamic nation, he said, adding that civil and liberal powers will stand firm to prevent this from happening.

they are only in power for 4 years...this hysteria from the secular crowd...makes me laugh...they are tempting fate......lol

egypt is a "moderate" country that respects ALL faiths..and is the home of most

if you notice...its only troublemakers (from any faith) that get "attacked"

We can only hope that the current unrest will sway Morsi to back down....again. Apparently, he's had to do it a few times already and he doesn't like it, but I guess it depends on how bold he's willing to become.

but...unlike what your hoping....he is acting as a president not a.... "mozlim"

As stated above, "advocates of political Islam in Egypt are "so eager" to turn Egypt into an Islamic nation". Let's wait and see just how eager they really are.

once again...sounds like you want to tempt fate

how come you dont complain about extreme right wing, jewish run isreal....they got not only a jewish nation, but an extreme zionistic one....worked for them! didnt it?

Can the liberal and civil powers keep them in check? It remains to be seen!

so you DO want a civil war... i get you now

the nubians will inheret egypt
and we all know they were the only race on earth, to be able to "deal" with the isrealites.
tempt fate...but it might be yours that changes!

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Mohamed Morsi definitely fits the credentials for being the "fierce king" spoken of in Isaiah.

not netanyahu ..no?

but the guy who brokered the peace deal....yea sounds really tough

Just take a look at his recent track record: undermining the power of judicial review in Egypt after the Gaza truce.

i wonder how that could of happened? (rhetorical)....he single handedly saved lives.....the judges are relaxing on too much power, the corrupt bunch of $£$%£

Replacing high-ranking generals with Muslim Brotherhood generals. People are even calling him Pharaoh now.

calling him pharaoh!?..no they are not...only the mug you have a stiffy for did

most generals were muslim anyway
and those high ranking officials were mubaraks people
didnt you notice the recent revolution? lol

The man who claims "Jerusalem will be our capitol, Allah willing" is now one step closer to being a dictator.

lolol....netanyahu said it was for jews...and his people cleared the area of every soul.....

this is typical isreali propaganda...its getting really old and tired
- "hamas are getting weapons from iran"....BS..there are many sympathisers before you get as far as iran. lol
- "ahmedilijad wants to wipe isreal off the earth"..BS...thats not what he said...and it was in the 1980s
- "jerusalem, will be our capital"...BS...as a muslim..mecca is....as an egyptian cairo is....what muslim want jerusalum????

people want...listen now...palastians...on...palastinian land....whether they are jew, christian or muslim

your comments are PURE BUNK...SAVE IT FOR THE MSM...THIS IS ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

yes..social media...again!...backed up by MSM and nutterz like you.

Sorry, I don't use social media, but I guess you think that ElBaradei is a nutter.

if you notice...its only troublemakers (from any faith) that get "attacked"

I'm not sure I've figured out who you consider to the the "troublemakers" in this scenario (other than the media). So, who EXACTLY are the troublemakers in your opinion?

but...unlike what your hoping....he is acting as a president not a.... "mozlim"

So, why did he give himself power over the judiciary?

once again...sounds like you want to tempt fate

How am I tempting fate by noticing the increased verbage and use of the term "political Islam" in the Middle East? You haven't noticed it?

how come you dont complain about extreme right wing, jewish run isreal....

The Jews aren't going around killing other Jews. However, the Muslims are going around killing other Muslims every day! We only have to look at Syria to know what the Middle East would look like...even without Israel in it!

so you DO want a civil war... i get you now

No. Does Morsi? He's the one creating the great divide over there right now.

tempt fate...but it might be yours that changes!

Do you care to explain how I'm the one tempting fate? What is your definition of fate? What do you think the fate of Egypt will be?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

- "hamas are getting weapons from iran"....BS..there are many sympathisers before you get as far as iran. lol

- "ahmedilijad wants to wipe isreal off the earth"..BS...thats not what he said...and it was in the 1980s

- "jerusalem, will be our capital"...BS...as a muslim..mecca is....as an egyptian cairo is....what muslim want jerusalum????

You've obviously never done any research on these topics, have you? It's clear. You're just repeating what you've heard, so why should we take anything you say seriously? You might want to start backing up your claims with links so people might start to believe you.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't use social media, but I guess you think that ElBaradei is a nutter.

baradei is the most bitter, trouble making, pensioner you can meet

hes just upset that he isnt president after mubarak

I'm not sure I've figured out who you consider to the the "troublemakers" in this scenario (other than the media). So, who EXACTLY are the troublemakers in your opinion?

im saying egyptians dont differ on who gets an ass kicking....jew, christian, muslim or pharaoh

So, why did he give himself power over the judiciary?

i explained

they just let free, police who were murderes during the revolution....for the third time

plus they are corrupt dudes who
dont sentance anyone from the old regime
and aided and abbetted mubaraks outing....you tell me who they represent...the law isnt a living enitity

How am I tempting fate by noticing the increased verbage and use of the term "political Islam" in the Middle East? You haven't noticed it?

whats happening is the muslim brotherhood are getting their heads kicked` in and offices burnt down....

BTW- helping hamas was not political islam...it was for humanity concerns

and as a democracy, thats what the people wanted

The Jews aren't going around killing other Jews. However, the Muslims are going around killing other Muslims every day! We only have to look at Syria to know what the Middle East would look like...even without Israel in it!

you honestly think its muslims killing muslims....are you sure?
not arabs killing arabs?

the syrians "rebels" wrent muslims...they wre political refugees paid to go back and fight,
same with the libyans

as for jews killing jews...dont open a can of worms....read uup on ashkanazi jews and their relationship with other jews

No. Does Morsi? He's the one creating the great divide over there right now.

over 80% of the popular vote a divide....save it for romney lol

the judges will be toppled as even most of their supporters have left them after the sentancing..or lack of

Do you care to explain how I'm the one tempting fate? What is your definition of fate? What do you think the fate of Egypt will be?

well you keep mentioning the muslim scenario...there are a million others

most significant one is that the south will rise
the political centre of aswan has been independant for many years...now after mubarak...its fully self reliant

like every war in egypts history
from king phillipe to napoleaon
from templars to mongolians
from persians to romans
from isreal to germany

they all misunderstood the south,
they misunderstood where the power house of egypt is..
they misunderstood the nubians...
they misunderstood the pharaohs

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You've obviously never done any research on these topics, have you? It's clear. You're just repeating what you've heard, so why should we take anything you say seriously? You might want to start backing up your claims with links so people might start to believe you.

i get most news comming out of egypt..

also. you got google havnt you, how hard is it to check yourself

the sinai desert is`packed with networking terrorists..who live in the most lawless conditions...and sinai is bigger than britian....how can you dismiss them and claim iran is helping?...its just a way of implicating morsi with iran...but that will come later..you will see

im suprised you didnt know this...tut tut

only isreali leaders talk like that...you either deliberatly edited his comments or your lost in the translation

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

baradei is the most bitter, trouble making, pensioner you can meet

hes just upset that he isnt president after mubarak

So, why have three of Morsi's advisers stepped down? Why is the Chairman of the Shura Council speaking out against Morsi today?

they just let free, police who were murderes during the revolution....for the third time

plus they are corrupt dudes who
dont sentance anyone from the old regime
and aided and abbetted mubaraks outing....you tell me who they represent...the law isnt a living enitity.(/quote]

I think Morsi is only using that as an excuse for now, but I'm sure we'll know for sure soon enough.

my sister lives there....whats happening is the muslim brotherhood are getting their heads kicked` in and offices burnt down....

Only because everyone's starting to see what the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to do behind the scenes.

BTW- helping hamas was not political islam...it was humanity concerns

You obviously don't understand what I mean by political Islam.

What we're going to see throughout the Middle East is a push to make each Muslim country an Islamic state by the Muslim Brotherhood and the extremists. It may not work in Egypt, but it's not going to keep the Muslim Brotherhood from trying.

you honestly think its muslims killing muslims....are you sure?
not arabs killing arabs?

Yes. In the case of Syria, I think the Muslim Brotherhood is waiting in the wings to take over Syria and make it an Islamic state, regardless of what the other Arabs want. We'll have to wait and see.

The Arab Syrians will be the next Palestinians.

the syrians "rebels" wrent muslims...they wre political refugees paid to go back and fight
same with the libyans

There was talk of Libya becoming an Islamic state back in August 2011, but the final outcome remains to be seen.

over 80% of the popular vote a divide....save it for romney lol

Did he?

According to official results, Morsi took 51.7 percent of the vote while Shafik received 48.3.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Only because everyone's starting to see what the Muslim Brotherhood is trying to do behind the scenes.

egyptians were naive to twitter facebooks etc....they are growing out of that...
it doesnt take much to break that spell

but it's not going to keep the Muslim Brotherhood from trying.

it doesnt stop isreal fromtrying as well

imagine the middle east without irans army
zion is only a short tank ride away

Yes. In the case of Syria, I think the Muslim Brotherhood is waiting in the wings to take over Syria and make it an Islamic state, regardless of what the other Arabs want. We'll have to wait and see.

you got it wrong

once the army, and presudent are toppled
isreals army will inherit the area...
muslims do not like the rebels in syria...as they seem to be aiding zionists
personally ive grown accustomed to BBC journalists running around with the terrorists

The Arab Syrians will be the next Palestinians.

some syrian land is kurdish...done forget them, they are significant
also lebanon seems to be doing well

There was talk of Libya becoming an Islamic state back in August 2011, but the final outcome remains to be seen.

it matters who you choose as your sources...there was talk of somone walking on the sun as well...

According to official results, Morsi took 51.7 percent of the vote while Shafik received 48.3.[7]

i said "popular" vote

i enjoyed the chat

peace

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

what muslim want jerusalum????

You didn't notice?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join