It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic milk whistleblower thrashed to death in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Milk, and all dairy products are disgusting.

Maybe it's just me, but drinking bodily fluids from an animal, or even another human, in the case of breastfeeding, is absolutely nauseating to me.

It's disgusting.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Well breast feeding is completely natural and normal for human baby's and most mammals at that...

The essential nutrients from mother's milk, are almost essential to the health and development of the new born child.

Lactoferrin inhibits the growth of iron-dependent bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. This inhibits certain organisms, such as coliforms and yeast, that require iron. Secretory IgA also works to protect the infant from viruses and bacteria, specifically those that the baby, mom, and family are exposed to. It also helps to protect against E. Coli and possibly allergies. Other immunoglobulins, including IgG and IgM, in breast milk also help protect against bacterial and viral infections. Eating fish can help increase the amount of these proteins in your breast milk. Lysozyme is an enzyme that protects the infant against E. Coli and Salmonella. It also promotes the growth of healthy intestinal flora and has anti-inflammatory functions. Bifidus factor supports the growth of lactobacillus. Lactobacillus is a beneficial bacteria that protects the baby against harmful bacteria by creating an acidic environment where it cannot survive

whats in breastmilk>?

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by brew8537
This is a ridiculous statement Sir. There are plenty of good Chinese People and alot of good thing come out of there. They have their issues just like evey country.
edit on 26-11-2012 by brew8537 because: mistake

They have more issues than many countries. Their educational system is even more of a joke than that in America, their food is much more poisonous (Chinese wouldn't DREAM of eating raw veggies, they'd almost certainly fall ill), their government can simply make them disappear without a trace and often does, the local Communist party is pretty much free to steal land from people and give it to their cronies, there is no effective means to petition the government for change or to redress wrongs, and if a person collapses on the street and dies they will just step over his stinking corpse.

Sure, America or Canada or even Pakistan have problems, but it's nothing like China.

sigh
i lived in china for two years, and ate their food. Im still alive!
And dont be so ignorant in thinking because some chinese people
will walk past a body, or someone hurt, like that poor little kid who
was knocked over by a van and later died, that all chinese are like
that.

Yes, the case with the baby food is disgusting, but does that mean
the chinese government killed him? Why?

When thing i cant stand is primitive thinking people who think other
countries, apart from their own, are like borg. It drives me mad!

Two years? THAT'S IT?

I'm afraid that all you have to answer any criticism is simple denial, without any actual facts. That's fine.

However, yes, I would say the Chinese are the closest things to Borg that I have ever seen. I deal with Chinese much more often than you likely do, and they are just really a piece of work. Borg is the best description that one could come up with. Thanks for that!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I am aware of this.

It doesn't make it any less disgusting. Not the breast being out in public thing, but the drinking of another persons bodily fluids.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Did you breast feed as a child?

I don't understand why you are so disgusted...

Though humans are known to have 1000s of unexplained phobias, which most likely explains it somewhat...

Anyway good luck to you

SS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I breast fed last night

j/k j/k
My (x) wife breast fed both of our kids till about 2 years old, then formula.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

You see to me that makes total sense.

Breast feed 'til two and then formula

SS

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Two years? THAT'S IT? 

I'm afraid that all you have to answer any criticism is simple denial, without any actual facts. That's fine. 

However, yes, I would say the Chinese are the closest things to Borg that I have ever seen. I deal with Chinese much more often than you likely do, and they are just really a piece of work. Borg is the best description that one could come up with. Thanks for that!

I lived in china for two years. Also travelled around china. And since i have lived
there, i have been back three times. How long did you live in china for?

You deal with chinese people much more often as i do? My wife is chinese. Have
my family are chinese. My daughter is half chinese. Does that make her half borg?

Your post just screams ignorance. Thats like me saying everyone in america is fat, just
because i watched a documentery on how obese is a problem in america. Thats like me
saying that every american is a gun loving lunatic, just becauae of the batman movie murders.

Unlike you, i see everyone as an unique. You think my wife acts the same as your
chinese borgs?

People like you bug me, because your primitive way of thinking
never changes. Your right and everyone is wrong. You know that
chinese people are like borg because you say so.

Sigh

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

When you were in China what was your main health concern?

Was it the water, the air, or the local produce?

Thanks for the information and the perspective from someone who has lived in China.

I thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let's not forget kiddos....that healthy, organic, GMO-free food you gladly drive your Prius to Whole Foods for......is grown in CHINA

Whole Foods Market - Made in China

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

When you were in China what was your main health concern?

Was it the water, the air, or the local produce?

Thanks for the information and the perspective from someone who has lived in China.

I thank you.

In beijing, liks any city around the world, its air pollution that
i was worried about. Sometimes you would not see the blue
skies for days because of the pollution. There are so many cars
on the streets. The last time i was in beijing in april, they brought
this new law out which meant you were not able to drive your car
on certain days depending on your licence plate. Think they are trying
to get people to use local transport. I remember my wifes brother could
not use his car on certain days, depending on the number plate.

As for water, you dont drink tap water. You buy it from the bottle.
As for chinese food. Best food in the world in my opinion. We ate
out alot, and im still alive

I know china has its problems. I have been there and seen it, but
what bugs me are the people like the person who i was applying
to saying that chinese people are like the borg. What a load of rubbish!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I think you have conflated the Chinese ethnicity, the Chinese culture, and the Chinese government.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

I think you have conflated the Chinese ethnicity, the Chinese culture, and the Chinese government.

Er, ok lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join