It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic milk whistleblower thrashed to death in China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Toxic milk whistleblower thrashed to death in China

articles.timesofi ndia.indiatimes.com

BEIJING: The man who exposed the illegal deeds of the Chinese dairy industry, resulting in a countrywide scandal in 2008, and the subsequent exposure of other incidents of milk contamination was beaten to death. The milk contamination had caused sickness to an estimated 300,000 people and resulted in the death of six infants in 2008.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.ca

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have been following this for quite a while, it just gets weirder and weirder....

China has always been extremely corrupt and this doesn't surprise me one bit, but what of all the untold story's/scandals yet to come?

How much food products are contaminated with poison that we don't of yet, likely 1000s if not tens of thousands....

Thoughts ATS?

SS

edit on 053030p://pm3042 by Spike Spiegle because: if

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I don't buy any food coming from, made in, or a product of...CHINA....

Period.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
^^^ but you probably buy food from Monsanto... ? I'm sure China is just a bad as America.
>>>second line and what?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Period.

You dont have to...its the source of ingriedients in the food u do eat is unknown....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
How sad, that man was a hero really.

I dont buy any food from China if I can help it. I cook most of my food from the basic ingredients rather than buy pre-made sauces and meals. Even if there are multiple ingredients in a product, it it does not say "Product of China" there is less chance of contaminated ingredients being in it... unless it is the produce of an even worse regulated country.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I would not eat anything made in China. Their water & soil are toxic, even more toxic than ours.

Their standards are different from ours.

I would not wear anything made in China without washing it (or dry cleaning it) thoroughly first.

I remember the Koreans had a standing joke about how dirty the Chinese were in their personal habits.

We Americans thought that was ironic.... and very funny.

(No offense meant to the Chinese, especially the Chinese-Americans who were raised differently.)

It's funny how each ethnic group seems to have insulting jokes about other ethnic groups -- ah, human nature.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
helps me remember not does the covenants.

www.strangewonderfulthings.com...

Orphium frutescens is the only species in the genus. It's a member of the Gentian family, forming an attractive, small, evergreen shrub about 2½ feet tall. The lush foliage is thick and narrow, giving the plant the appearance of an upright Rosemary bush. The slightly cupped blooms cover the plant throughout the summer. Lilac and white flower forms of this species exist, however mine is an intense bubble-gum pink! The 1½" blooms are accented with bright yellow anthers.

The plant has an unusual relationship with a certain species of African carpenter bee. The flowers only release pollen when they sense the vibration of the buzzing bee! You can read the fascinating story in this BBC article. With some experimentation, i've managed to produce seeds without the bees.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Consumption in this age is either to dull the senses (Cigarettes etc) coming from a negative perspective or simply ignorant. No one is eating as they should, it is as plain as the sun.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The poisoned baby milk should act as a metaphor for what China looks to be fast becoming for the entire planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Pet food too. Several hundred dogs and some cats have died after eating US brand-name "treats" made from ingredients sourced from China. I'm not talking about the previous pets killed a few years back by melamine.

The Chinese are brilliant people but corruption has grasped China by their nether regions.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Period.

And you write this on keyboard made in China

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

food and keyboards I dont see the connection

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
SIGH!!! China.
What a shame. Well, there goes China's only decent person out of the entire population. A land of DEGENERATES there.

Nothing good comes OUT of China. Nothing good goes ON in China. Nothing good can be SAID about China.

China is just an epic FAIL.
edit on 25-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Sad how those who expose the truth tend to end up dead.

I love the Dollar Store and use to buy a lot of canned and dry foods there because the brands were all American made small business complanies, that was until recently. I have noticed a change in product at the local Dollar Stores I shop at and almost EVERYTHING comes from China now. I mean what happened to those small family run businesses?! Anytime I saw a new brand in the store I looked it up online and found out the history of many of these small mom and pop places. I'd rather give them my business than some big corporation but sadly they are being replaced by products made in China. I know many people haven't even noticed it and you wouldn't unless you looked at the label. I have also noticed things coming from Thailand as well.

I cook alot and I try to buy things that are not processed and tend to make everything I can from scratch so I don't have to buy processed foods but damn are they making it harder and more expensive to eat healthy!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

The connection he is trying to make is that 95% of products, regardless if it's a food ingredient or a plastic keyboard, comes from China.

Look around you and there's a good chance that everything is made in China including your computer.

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I recently replaced all my dishes from China with dinnerware made in America. It is ironic that fine dinnerware is still referred to as fine China. After my divorce I had to replace all my kitchen and dinning ware. I didn't have very much money to replace the items so I went to the dollar store type retailers. I have since reexamined that decision and am now replacing those items with made in the USA. I still don't have a lot of money to splurge so I go to the thrift stores and find very good used items made in the USA
When it comes to imported Items and especially food I simply do not buy them. I have no confidence in their quality control. We may not kill some one to shut them up here in America but we have no problem putting them out of business, dragging them into court and ruining them financially. In America we just have a different way of thrashing people!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

It is ironic that the fine dinnerware is still referred to as " fine china "

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The real problem is that those things end up in the went. tainted milk, led in toys...we've seen it all.

It is the result of a corrupt regime. using violence to keep the Chinese people without their basic freedom. Some people do not care about china, but what happens there affects us all

G

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

True, that is very true but like another poster said above, we all consume some kind of Monsanto product or at least
some form of GMO or another.

So then it's not only from China we need worry, right here at home it's pretty bad too

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

I have been following this for quite a while, it just gets weirder and weirder....

China has always been extremely corrupt and this doesn't surprise me one bit, but what of all the untold story's/scandals yet to come?

How much food products are contaminated with poison that we don't of yet, likely 1000s if not tens of thousands....

Thoughts ATS?

SS

edit on 053030p://pm3042 by Spike Spiegle because: if

Of course theyre corrupt but no more corrupt than the US. At least the Chinese impose harsh sentences on corporate corruption. A lot of times they execute the CEO's of companies that screw up.
I dont know what happened to the CEO of this company but ill bet it wasnt pleasant.

edit; Yep they were executed. In the US these CEO's wouldve been fined and given a good talking to.

China Milk Scandal: 2 Get Death Penalty For Their Role

link
edit on 11/25/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join