It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Two People Shot in Fight Over Wal Mart Parking Space

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

2 Shot at Walmart a moment after I left

2 shot outside Walmart in Tallahassee

Tallahassee, FL -- 1:03pm

The WalMart on Apalachee Parkway is shut down after witnesses tell us multiple shots were fired right in front of the store. Witnesses tell us two couples were arguing and one of the men stared firing, He then took off in his car. Witnesses tell us it happened on the sidewalk right in front of the store.

We are awaiting a police spokesperson to arrive on scene to give our reporter on scene more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tallahassee, FL -- 12:53pm

The Tallahassee Police Department is working a crime scene at the WalMart at 3535 Apalachee Pkwy. Witnesses say two people have been shot. We have a reporter on scene and will bring you more information on this developing story as we get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-11-2012 by darkhorserider because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title UPDATED

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just saw this in the moments after it happened. I have pics, and I'll post a local link once one pops up. I'm currently uploading the pics and searching for the first source that pops up on local news. I saw the anchorlady arriving as I was leaving, so I'll have a WCTV source in a few moments.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Sorry guys, I'm trying to upload the pics from the parking lot. A fight started at a Tire Kingdom store on the edge of the parking lot, a girl ran away and ran into the Walmart screaming for help, then she ran back out to get back to her friends, and the people had pursued her, a guy pistol whipped her to the ground and then shot her. A second person was also shot. The Walmart store is closed, the parking lot is taped off.

Over 20 city and county police responded along with ambulances and firetrucks. The girl was transported to the hospital, but no word on the other victim or the shooters. Not sure if they are still on the loose or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Uh, you cant post "Breaking Alternative News" without News

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Actually they just did.. It's coming though, hold on...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When you post the news link, I will move it back into BAN
'

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Juggernog

Actually they just did.. It's coming though, hold on...

I think you know what I meant.. He "shouldnt" post without news links. Especially in the news section.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Thanks Semp!

The 8 photos I took are not uploading. Can I email them to you?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkhorserider

Yes

But I need a link to the appropriate News Article

Email to

[email protected]

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Did you SEE what you posted....the chase down and murder?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There are cameras everywhere outside of Walmart. What a stupid crime.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

OK, got a link into the original post, got the pics emailed to Semp. Now I can take a breath and tell a little bit more!

My brother actually got into an altercation at this Walmart last night after the 8 pm rush. A lady literally ran him over with her shopping cart, trying to get past him, even though the aisles in front of him were completely blocked. They had a tense argument, and she finally just stopped and waited.

This morning, things were rather tame around town, not as busy as people expected, but I left the Walmart and met friends for lunch about a halfmile up the road. As I sat there eating lunch, cop cars, sheriff's cars, etc. They were travelling EXTREMELY fast for city streets, and we joked about someone getting shot at Walmart. Over the next 5-10 minutes, a steady stream of cop cars, ambulances, and fire trucks came by, so I became concerned and drove back toward my house.

As I approached Walmart, an ambulance pulled out with lights and sirens flashing, heading back toward the hospitals, so I knew something bad had happened, and I pulled in. I shop here fairly often, and I know a lot of the cashiers and workers, and a friend of mine was with me, and he used to work here as a stocker.

We pulled in, and the store was closed, all the workers were outside, and there was a huge crimescene. We started talking to people and taking pictures, and then the news crew showed up a few minutes later. I spoke to the anchorlady for a brief second, and pointed her to the people that had apparently seen the whole thing go down.

The whole fight originated at a Tire store that I used to manage, and then spilled over into the entryway of the Walmart where the shooting took place. Apparently both victims were still alive, one female was shot in the arm, but nobody was sure about the other victim.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

Did you SEE what you posted....the chase down and murder?

I didn't "witness" it. We left just before it happened, and we returned when the police cars were responding. We were on the scene before the news crews, just about the same time as the ambulances. I spoke to a half-dozen eye witnesses though!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Pictures from darkhorserider

Set 1

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Set 2

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow.....Some shoppers sure take their Christmas shopping seriously. What will YOU do to get a good deal?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thank you Semp!

In set 2, the second picture is our local WCTV anchor interviewing the Bell Ringer about what he saw. There will surely be a video from this evening's news.

My friend just arrived after talking to more of the employees, and they said the woman ran inside screaming for help, and as soon as she ran back out, the shots rang out and echoed through the store! The employees are not being allowed to talk about it any longer, except to police, and official spokespersons are now handling all the inquiries, which is normal.

It doesn't seem to be anything of Walmart's making, they just happened to be the unlucky spot for the altercation. Still no word on the suspects. People saw a male strike the girl, and then shoot her as she laid on the ground, but apparently it only hit her shoulder. Nobody saw an arrest, we are all assuming the shooter fled in his car before police arrived.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ah, heck!! no ... tell me it isn't so.
just last evening, when asked if i was going out, i responded with ... "not a chance, i have a sneaky suspicion someone is gonna get shot this year" ... whoah and wow, prayers to those recovering, thanks to darkhorse (& Semp) for your efforts and may cooler heads prevail.

it's not just a scary thought but the ONLY thing i thought about getting this year was a new tire for the motorcycle ... luckily, they aren't often a BF special

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I posted some from my computer, but I'll be posting more from my phone as I get any additional news. My brother and his wife were stopping back by the store in a few minutes. The store is expected to stay closed for quite some time. I expect they will open the other (grocery side) entrance as soon as possible. The blood and evidence is outside. I think they are staying closed for now to keep from interfering with the police interviews and such.

I'll check back in as much as I can.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Its false flag by Target.

_________

But i do hope we uncover more on the reason for the shooting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join