It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney losing it? A disheveled Romney pumps gas, looks downright gloomy in La Jolla, California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
You people amaze me. In fact, are you people at all?

Yes and your post is offensive to my people.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Wow! He definitely looks stressed out.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The world is not fair, and it never will be. The longer you sit there and worry about how unfair the world is, is less time you have to actually live the short time you have on this world.

The only one that suffers as a result of your worry, is you.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
You people amaze me. In fact, are you people at all?

Yes. I can say with almost complete certainty that we are, in fact, people. Are you suggesting that we're, perhaps, some sort of... wasp? Some other flying insect? They don't have fingers, silly. They can't type.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok here is my assessment of that pic of dear old poor loser Mit ....

to me in this pic he looks like a child molester.. seriously i think he does ..plus hes on his way to hit umployed rock bottom and i dont think he ll make it .. look for mit behind locked doors in a mental ward somewhere....

sorry bro , you lost ...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
People who has the kind of money like him dont get depressed. people with low income get depressed. He is more upset, prideshot and in better words angry. He is slowly breaking his psyche through angry millionaire madness

I had to read this a few times before being certain I had read it correctly. Was this tongue-in-cheek, or do you really believe rich people don't get depressed?

Lots of rich people are depressed. Yes, the first few steps of Maslow's hierarchy of needs are fulfilled, and that often makes it easier for one to reach and fulfill the higher levels, but that doesn't mean he's done it.

Romney could easily be in an extremely unfulfilled state. Yes, he's rich, but he may still be very miserable, full of guilt and disappointment, just like any other rich person could be.

Anyhow, I hope your post was a joke. "money can't buy happiness" is one of the most well-known phrases of all phrases, and it is very true.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are you guys serious?

He made a midnight run to the gas station. Of course his hair is a bit mussed. I think some people are so desperate to slam Romney that they'll pick up on literally anything. I'm just baffled that people can seriously think he's depressed because he didn't style his hair and put on a suit for a midnight gas run.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Looks like he's pissed that someones takin his pic like that, honestly. He does look gloomy.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I could have spun that as "MITT SHOCKED AT PRICES BEING PAYED BY AMERICANS AT THE PUMP" Mitt romeny recently payed attention to the prices at the pump as he was coming back from a local restaurant with take out for his wife." The look on his face says it all!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I call this creation "Black Romday

Hey, even guys with offshore accounts love a good deal on a flat screen. Right?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I didn't see the pic before the meme. He doesn't look like a wreck to me. Believe it or not, plenty of rich people pump their gas and drive their cars.

However, I'm surprised no one mentioned he was playing pocket pool.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
People who has the kind of money like him dont get depressed. people with low income get depressed.

Sorry, but I beg to disagree. Money does not equal happiness; rich people are still people, and they certainly can get depressed about things. Happiness is largely a choice we make; at least, that's how I think we should view it. If we did, maybe we'd spend less time frustrated about not getting what we want--whether rich or poor.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He's hitting the Milk, hard.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If they run this picture in that facial recognition system, we would know for sure it it is him. In the meantime it is a waste of time to talk about this picture, especially if is another person.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He's dressed much better than I would be at 2am while searching for the final twinkie on the shelves of local gas stations.

I'd be wearing sandals, sweatpants, and a Bob Marley t-shirt.

Strict

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Rich people that don't inherit their money get it because they are cheap-skates, misers, scrooges. The call it being "thrifty", but really the bottom line is greed. They can never have enough. Thats how they became what we call wealthy, by stepping on the hands and feet of those they used to get to the top.

He looks disheveled yes, but that look is not gloomy, its... hungry. The wheels are already turning how he is going to recoup his losses. It begins by doing things like driving yourself and pumping gas. Looks like he is saving on laundry too.

Conservative... with their own and thrifty with yours.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
Ok here is my assessment of that pic of dear old poor loser Mit ....

to me in this pic he looks like a child molester.. seriously i think he does ..plus hes on his way to hit umployed rock bottom and i dont think he ll make it .. look for mit behind locked doors in a mental ward somewhere....

sorry bro , you lost ...

You could be correct, but he doesn't in the least look as bad a that young man Maddow.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The one prerequisite for any godtard is to have 'lost it'.
edit on 24-11-2012 by BeneathBaseStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I doubt his appearance has anything to do with the election. Id be shocked too if my photo got snapped at a gas station late at night.Whats the big deal if it is him?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And this thread shows everyone how idiotic the American people have become. They base everything on appearances and shallow first impressions that have nothing to do with reality or critical thought.

We need politicians that look good on TV and hang out with celebrities man!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join