It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex- Congressman talks about 9/11/01 Attack! Must Read!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Funny that I just sold a table to the queen, she asked me to come in and then for no apparent reason layed out the whole reptilian agenda. It isn't pretty but I'll save it for another thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When I was young, the only time I ever had a older successful man invite me to his home, as I discovered later, was that he wanted my Willy Wonker's Candy Bar, at which time I informed him, he needed to return me to Best Buy, so I could get my bicycle and go homo.
Now come to think of it the only time a older successful person was interested in my person to be abou,t was a boozie father in-law bored with life and my mother in-law, or some gentleman interested in using my professional services, as to in other words to try screw me over in professional services rendered, or rather get a deal on the use of my youthful elbow grease. You know, nothing perverted, but to have some work done cheap and the old guy would be loaded with money to boot, but this is prob why he was loaded, always getting things done cheap.

Anyhow I'm just saying I can't see a person of such even doing such as what the OP has stated, unless there were other motives, like what, with the wife. Phil! What are you up too? I told you the last time!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Dear ATS:
I never thought this would happen to me but....

Not one word of this story rings true. Bunkers in Canada??? Really. It does'nt even register on the well
poisoning meter. Just entertainment for the OP.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nonpracticingnihilist

Aside from all the naysayers and trolls, I kinda believe this story. But you see it really makes no difference.
As much as I would like to see justice perpetrated upon all who participated in 911, Kennedy assasination, Oklahoma City,ect, we really do not deserve justice. The lack of justice is one of the prices a country and a people pay for pushing God out of the center of the country. But I can assure you, without reservation, that those who done these deeds and those who helped cover them will get theirs. God never ever lets evil go unpunished. In fact, , it is very close to payday. The Obamas and Bushes in this world are but for a moment. But God and his people are forever.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the story.

I needed the laughs.

Maybe next time you will sell a TV to George Bush Jr.?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

And you clearly dont see then how that makes every word unusable or unverifiable , why must people always jump on others on ATS ..Grow up ..

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

I think the story itself is a little too much to believe, afterall there are people all over the world who share some conspiracy view. What I don't get is why do you attack the OP, he is only a messenger and from what I see he doesn't seem to make it up, more like the other guy made it up.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonpracticingnihilist
Dear ATS:
I never thought this would happen to me but....

Not one word of this story rings true. Bunkers in Canada??? Really. It does'nt even register on the well
poisoning meter. Just entertainment for the OP.

The OP completely lost me at the bunkers allegations, too.

Obviously our government is up to many things that are no good. But I simply can't believe that the 911 passengers were secretly taken somewhere. That would had to have involved a number of people towards the bottom of the totem pole and someone would have broken ranks by now about such a heinous act.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why not just deal with the facts you don't need this story whether true or false to realize, our government is full of crooks, with them and the Banksters we are more than due for a house cleaning.

What was it Bush said in that one interview, if the American people knew what the Bush family has done to America, Americans, there would be a linching, this is not exact quote. I have been trying to find the vid.

Everything Obama has said has been lie, transparency. What a horrible joke. .

Before 9/11 the governments hands were somewhat tied, now the position they have the the people in is all but death rattle.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Another point: if the details of the conspiracy are known to a very low ranking congressman who has no problems blabbing the whole story to a clerk from Best Buy how in the hell have they kept the lid on this for eleven years?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Another point: if the details of the conspiracy are known to a very low ranking congressman who has no problems blabbing the whole story to a clerk from Best Buy how in the hell have they kept the lid on this for eleven years?

Everyone knows what the truth is, the writing is on the wall. However, "people" do not want to believe "their" people would be involved in something so bad.

It's better (easier?) to just follow the official statement, keep your heads in the sand.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iclark97
reply to post by mcsteve

I tripled Majored in Astronomy Anthropology and Early European History. for 4 years. wasnt easy.

Am still waiting on a reply about where you can do this?

And of course, ATS flags and stars the hell out of this even though the story is flaky as hell and reads like a frickin film script from a 16 year old.

I have a question - where do people who loved ATS before everything went to hell go these days?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thankyou for sharing! I believe you and not just because i've had the same suspicions about each of the events
you discribe but for other more complex links to these events! If you are planning on returning to visit excongressman [name removed] I would suggest extreame caution or maybe deciding against it! As this would be in the best interest of your survival but if not, goodluck to you!
edit on Sat Nov 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Very easy ...

a,
your story is true , perfectly believable. If any of you ever worked as any type of sale man you should know it is very easy to "open" people. You just need to find something what the "buyer" likes. It is like , to go to the job interview , and "read" the interviewer .

b,
or, it is a made up story written by a writer , and some official want to know how people would react to it, and will "mark" people by their respond.. . So get in that line, that chamber is not full yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
8 pages
58 flags
countless stars
and this site is supposed to be a credible alternative news source
what a joke this site really has become

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I was a Best Buy employee selling TV's when I say hi to man, not knowing at all who he was but did notice his 33rd degree free masonry scottish rite ring, Which wasn't a huge deal because there was a Free Mason Temple located 10 minutes away,but being a conspiracy theorist i'm always interested in things like that

Yeah because of course you would notice a thing like that.

Do you really need to use ATS as a giggle board for your bad creative writing?

You or someone very like you has been telling tall tales in the UFO forum for months now, with a similar M.O.: literate, but not too much; post count ~100, content in support of various silly popular theories. If the mods ran an IP check I am sure they'd find you and your alts out.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
I have a question - where do people who loved ATS before everything went to hell go these days?

Greetings:

Good question.

We found this to be refreshing reading:

Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?

And of course, our perennial favorite:

www.abovetopsecret.com... Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iclark97

Sorry but i just can't believe your story, see, it's so full of holes it'd be pretty much impossible to be truth.

Now, i can believe that there is a masonic lodge nearby, i can believe you saw this guy a couple of times, even the tv selling part, while difficult, could be accepted.

But the part of an ex-congress man talking openly about state secrets he shouldn't even know about, come on! i realize in here there are a bunch of people who can believe almost anything, but that??

Good luck with your writing, it can certainly improve.

Regards

Walter

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think you should have left the brick throwing incident out of the story.. that just sounds ridiculous, not saying you are lying, but it is a major coincidence if it just happened to occur while he was leaking all this info out.. If "they" knew he was leaking such info, wouldn't they do more than just throw a brick through his window?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join