It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Germans used Mustard Gas...this situation is no different. Get used to chemical warfare, it's here again.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In other news, Syria is having a Civil War and Iran is still developing a Nuclear Bomb. Ohhh, and Sandy hit the East Coast and the Jersey Shore is destroyed.

I am sure the current news cycle of Middle East War and the impending Peace Deal which will surely play out in the next few months have nothing to do with Obama, The British, etc.

This whole thing stinks of something much bigger on the horizon. Not sure what exactly it will be but I think how this thing plays out will be a either a Rook taking someones Pawn or vice versa. The Chess players are ramping up, after the election not before, and I hope they dont make the wrong moves.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why don`t the palestinians leave and move to one of the other muslim countries in that area?
Do they want to live in peace or do they want to be right? they can`t do both as long as they stay where they are at now.
Why don`t their muslim brothers in other muslim countries let them come live there?
it wouldn`t be a big deal for all of them to move.They have no real cities or infrastructure or industries or anything that would mark them as a real country.
eventually all of their land is going to be stolen anyway,just like what happened to the native americans.They need to ask themselves do we want to survive as a people even if it means moving somewhere else or do we want to all be right but dead?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Does it occur to people after this many wars in Israel and Palestine that the muslims really do hate jews and are terrible anti-semites and have pure dicpicaple evil in their hearts and souls.

How much more terrorism and muslims teenagers commiting suicide to mass murder other innocent human beings must it take to convince people of the truth how wicked the souls of some muslims really are.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Why don`t the palestinians leave and move to one of the other muslim countries in that area?
Do they want to live in peace or do they want to be right? they can`t do both as long as they stay where they are at now.
Why don`t their muslim brothers in other muslim countries let them come live there?
it wouldn`t be a big deal for all of them to move.They have no real cities or infrastructure or industries or anything that would mark them as a real country.
eventually all of their land is going to be stolen anyway,just like what happened to the native americans.They need to ask themselves do we want to survive as a people even if it means moving somewhere else or do we want to all be right but dead?

Why don't the Israeli's go pack up and leave? The Palestinians have been forced out of the area since the British Mandate.

Why doesn't the rest of the world take in all the Israeli population? It wouldn't be a big deal for them to move. I mean, if they stay it will be nothing but perpetual war for centuries.

You see how this can work both ways? Unfortunately what you stated is exactly what Israel wants. They want no more Gaza, no more West Bank. They want it all to themselves. And I'm sorry if people don't agree with this, but Israel is no better than South Africa was. Israel is an apartheid state. Plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Does it occur to people after this many wars in Israel and Palestine that the muslims really do hate jews and are terrible anti-semites and have pure dicpicaple evil in their hearts and souls.

How much more terrorism and muslims teenagers commiting suicide to mass murder other innocent human beings must it take to convince people of the truth how wicked the souls of some muslims really are.

Are you serious? So you know for a fact that every Palestinian is an "anti-Semite"?? That is a bunch of BS. Just like every Israeli doesn't hate Palestinians, I'm sure there is a large population who do not hate the Israelis. You can hate a government, and not hate a people. It IS possible you know.

And to counter your point.... how many more air strikes must the Palestinians endure? How many more sanctions and blockades? How many more dead children? How many more artillery barrages must they endure? How many more Naval strikes? How many more assassinations? How many more beatings? How many more homes must be destroyed? Water wells? Historical religious sites and cemeteries?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Are you serious? So you know for a fact that every Palestinian is an "anti-Semite"?? That is a bunch of BS. Just like every Israeli doesn't hate Palestinians, I'm sure there is a large population who do not hate the Israelis. You can hate a government, and not hate a people. It IS possible you know.

And to counter your point.... how many more air strikes must the Palestinians endure? How many more sanctions and blockades? How many more dead children? How many more artillery barrages must they endure? How many more Naval strikes? How many more assassinations? How many more beatings? How many more homes must be destroyed? Water wells? Historical religious sites and cemeteries?

I know for a fact that millions of muslims are down right dicpicable human beings who lust after hatred of jews.Kids shooting aks rifles and the age of 13 or or less.Teenagers told to go blow up a bus full of school of children going to to get an education and somehow you people side with these crazy people.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

ignorance continues to prevail. Please see above post

omg... Hamas are terrorists and don't give a rats about the Palestinians.

As for the BS about stolen land... ffs that is more BS propaganda and disinfo.

Keep spreading the BS. You are doing a great job.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not just that but Jews,muslims and christians going to college and work to do something with their life and make a living with their family.These radical muslims go in a slaughter them commiting suicide and buying bombs and rockets to try to mass murder as much as they can.The elder radical muslims telling the teenagers to kill themselves while they run and hid in a Palace and live like Kings and Queens and Pharoahs and a rich lifestyle like a bunch of cowards would do.Somehow these people still side with them and think they are correct.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

I know for a fact that millions of muslims are down right dicpicable human beings who lust after hatred of jews.Kids shooting aks rifles and the age of 13 or or less.Teenagers told to go blow up a bus full of school of children going to to get an education and somehow you people side with these crazy people.

You know it for a fact huh? You've been over there? You've met them? You know what your told. You don't know for a fact that millions of muslims are anything. Your just spouting off what you were taught.

Yes, there are arabs who are made to be suicide bombers, just as Israeli children are taught how to use guns, are forced into service in the IDF, and are often photographed signing artillery shells and attacking old Palestinian women.

edit on 19-11-2012 by DerekJR321 because: added videos

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I love in this thread how people rage against Israel for its percieved transgressions against the innocence of the palestinians.........

And then in the same breath condone the use of chemical weapons that could kill and infect (depending on the type) many times more on the Israeli side......

"What would YOU do if your land was taken away" blah blah blah.....really?

And if what you say is true and Hamas really does have a hard time directing where their missles go, do you REALLY think its a good idea to be standing behind a group of people that would carelessly throw chemical weapons willy nilly at their percieved agressor, KNOWING they have a history of not being able to pinpoint their objectives?

Do you guys even listen to yourself when you make your excuses, or is it simply led by your antisemitism?
edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

Antisemitism...

The card has been used and by a mod no less.

Your house of cards cant shield the ongoing genocide from a now internet-informed world.

Deny ignorance, yeah right.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

In Britain, in our press, when it says "one unnamed source says" basically what it really means is "we want to sensationalise this article and we're lazy journalists so let's just make it up".

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by knightrider078
reply to post by Ben81

Suicide Bombers Bombing Buses and Restaurants

People on this board hates Jews and want them all burned like the nazis

no people on here hate zionists there is nothing wrong with true jews

Kind of like when some people say they have no problem with black people, they just hate n*****'s?

Change the term all you want, you are not fooling anybody.

It is poorly veiled antisemitism.

i don't have a problem with been antisemitic but you show your ignorance if you don't know the difference between a Jew ,a true Jew,, and a Zionist .only in America you are called antisemitic if you say anything against Zionists and thats because they own your government ,,,the more America backs Israel the more America is hated and as for dirty Britain they just support them in secret ,,i am British born and bread but i have grown to hate my own country and what it stands for ,,zion

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

this is a good video to watch ,, the greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance ,,,it is the illusion of knowledge ,,,,

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
1) In regards to "Antisemitism"...most Palestinians are Semites too, so please stop using that word as an accusation in this discussion, it's nonsensical. Just because you're not approving of Israel's government doesn't mean you're a "Jew hater" or "Nazi" either. That's like saying anyone who doesn't like America's government also hates Christians - lol.

2) I don't understand how people arbitrarily dismiss the apartheid system of racial segregation and oppression imposed by the Israeli government on the Palestinian people. What is happening in Palestine is oppression. They have no navy, no army, or air force. There is no "war" in Gaza, there is just a massacre. There is only the continuous application of military force by Israel in an attempt to push every last person out of the Palestinian state, despite international laws that make these efforts illegal yet neglected since the Palestinians have no recognized country. Did you know Palestinians are not permitted to live in Israeli settlements, drive on Israeli roads or even travel is the “security” areas surrounding them? They are killed on the spot if they even approach "security areas" (which keep expanding, year after year). Israeli only housing developments are being built on stolen land, even while being called illegal settlements by the International Court of Justice. have you seen the videos from Liveleaks where Israeli military forces were bulldozing Palestinian houses just days before the first alleged strike by Hamas? They do it ALL the time. They love obliterating Palestinian homes in modified bulldozers while laughing at, or even beating, the crying women and children ffs. There's dozens of videos of it.

I am not entirely sure on the truth, but have to say generally there is one side that seems terribly wrong (and racist/manipulative), and one side that seems to be constantly trying to defend itself yet gets labeled "terrorists" and condemned. The average people in Gaza are literally praying while being bombed. That is their only defense and weapon against the attacks while Hamas has a small "military" branch that's retaliating. www.liveleak.com... It's like the whole western world is getting off on slaughtering innocent people and expressing racism towards anyone remotely Arabic (regarding topics I was reading earlier on MSN). People are sick and misinformed beyond help. It's no wonder why the United States was non-militarily conquered so easily and now we're "going over the fiscal cliff".

Both Palestinians and Israelis need to find common ground and end the violence that has already resulted in the deaths of innocent people, including children. Israel's advancement on Palestinian Territories and the racist oppression of Palestinian people needs to end before there can be peace.
edit on 19-11-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Because that is precisely why Israel has been making their life so intolerable i.e. in the hope that the Palestinians will simply pack up and leave. You forward a morally bankrupt argument.

Prior to setting up their base in Palestine the Zionist movement was offered Kenya by the British, which was rejected. They also seriously considered Libya (given the huge Jewish population that lived there). The Libyan's consented to mass immigration by Jews - but only for Jews from the former Ottoman Empire. Libya's population was only 1 million at the time and they were concerned that their indigenous culture would be swamped if their borders were open to all and sundry. Not satisfied with the Libyan terms the zionists looked elsewhere.

It is important to know the history of the foundation of the current state of Israel. The link below is for a four hour drama series. Episodes 1 and 4 also posted below.

The Promise - Channel 4

One of my clients served with the British Army in Palestine in1948. Of the 38 soldiers in the barracks only he and one other were left alive when 2 Jewish terrorists killed them all in their sleep.

edit on 19-11-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Both Palestinians and Israelis need to find common ground and end the violence that has already resulted in the deaths of innocent people, including children. Israel's advancement on Palestinian Territories and the racist oppression of Palestinian people needs to end before there can be peace.

I agree with your post but would mention that in the militarised state of Israel there is zero incentive for them to seek peace. So many 'very important' Israeli individuals would lose their raison d'etre and their status.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wouldnt it kind of backfire, it, if Israel hits the depots and all that gas is all over Gaza? Does hamas even have chemical weapons?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Where is Hamas getting these chemical weapons?

There certainly isn't anywhere left in the country to produce them. I mean over a thousand buildings have been bombed including police, government, television, residential homes, warehouses, businesses, tunnels etc.

The Gaza strip is surrounded by Israeli land, and it's a fenced border. The Israeli's regularly patrol, and regulate what goes in and out. Since the beginning of Pillar of defense it's Closed.

Egypt has a patrolled border, with a small section of Gaza, that the Israeli's keep close eyes on. They regularly bomb this strip to prevent tunnelers from attempting to get anything in from Egypt.

The sea is patrolled by the Israeli navy, and is absolutely closed at this time.

How would Hamas get chemical weapons, the materials to make them, or the time to transport them under the ever watchful eye of Israeli drones, jets, Navy and IDF forces that have them surrounded.

I wouldn't put it past them to use weapons like this. It's a perfect weapon for them considering the pressure, and position they are in. I just don't see how they will obtain them. They don't have a whole lot right now that the Israeli's have not destroyed. No communications, reporters have been attacked. The police were bombed, the university was bombed. I just don't see it.

I'm disgusted by the entire situation, but I'm starting to feel like Israel is enticing, and forcing Hamas hands at this time. Much of Gaza has been devastated, no food, no power, no water, no government, no police, no communication, constant bombardment, the people are desperate. Desperate people do desperate things.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

REPORT: HAMAS PREPARING CHEMICAL WEAPONS www.breitbart.com... Please tell me they are not that stupid to use Chemical Weapons.

Why not?

Israel is stupid enough to use chemical weapons on them.

From 2009:

Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories: Israel's use of white phosphorus against Gaza civilians "clear and undeniable"

Amnesty

Israel using phosphorus bombs, says rights group The US-based advocacy group Human Rights Watch called on Israel to stop using incendiary white-phosphorus shells in its assault on Gaza. Palestinian medics told FRANCE 24 of burns consistent with the use of such weapons.

France24

The use of white phosphorus as a weapon – as opposed to its use as an obscurant and infrared blocking smoke screen – is banned by the UN's third convention on conventional weapons, which covers the use of incendiary devices. Though Israel is not a signatory to the convention, its military manuals reflect the convention's restrictions on using white phosphorus.

Israel initially claimed that it was not using white phosphorus.

It later explained that shells being loaded for a howitzer, identified from photographs as phosphorus rounds, were empty "quiet" shells used for target marking. However, images of exploding shells and showering burning fragments are now acknowledged by independent observers as having been phosphorus.

At the centre of the controversy is the way white phosphorus air burst shells have been used in heavily built-up urban areas, with an overwhelmingly civilian population.

The Guardian

Video shows evidence of phosphorus bombs in Gaza Gaza doctors detail burns to entire victims' bodies from chemical that is forbidden to be used as a weapon

Video of Phosphorus Bombs used on Gaza

So..if the Gazans or Palestinians manage to find some unexploded shells or bomblets and re-engineer them to give back to 'their rightful owners'...i'd say that's just good manners.

The moral of the story is this...if you don't like the idea of chemical weapons being fired at you, don't fire them at civilian families and their homes for them to return to you.

What's good for the goose...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join