It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Interesting cases......is it just me, or could most of those be a case of "Bigfoot picked up a kid"? I "big dog", "Gorilla people", even the dogs not wanting to track....all sounds like the hairy fellow! So, where does one locate these books? They sound like very interesting reading!

LadyGreenEyes

go here www.nabigfootsearch.com... for all the books. I'm currently reading the "east" missing 411 it is crazy good!!

One thing about the 411 books he really gives good locations and such. Makes you want to check-up (real time) and see if any new missing cases pop up on a computer search. Also, you can google earth the locations he gives in the books and check out the areas.
edit on 27-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: for stuff

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
enjoyed reading this post. thank you for sharing.
Forests/woods do seem to have alot of weird happenings. heres my first post about my local woods and some of the strange events surrounding it.

bluebell woods aliens and ufos

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Thanks for sharing this experience, sounds similar to mine and a lot of others experiences. All of mine were in the countryside.

I have experienced alien encounters in woods as a child, also other encounters as an adult and something that was perhaps an implant in my forehead above my eyebrow, I woke up one morning and it was there, like a stitch sticking out of my skin and I pulled at it and it came out, like a round bead, black or grey and then I felt very faint and ill and don't recall after that, though the small hole is still there where it was.

I think there are so many things in the countryside that are yet to be found or properly known.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY

Interesting cases......is it just me, or could most of those be a case of "Bigfoot picked up a kid"? I "big dog", "Gorilla people", even the dogs not wanting to track....all sounds like the hairy fellow! So, where does one locate these books? They sound like very interesting reading!

LadyGreenEyes

go here www.nabigfootsearch.com... for all the books. I'm currently reading the "east" missing 411 it is crazy good!!

One thing about the 411 books he really gives good locations and such. Makes you want to check-up (real time) and see if any new missing cases pop up on a computer search. Also, you can google earth the locations he gives in the books and check out the areas.
edit on 27-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: for stuff

I was listening ALL last night to the C2C stuff on YT, about those books. Ended up putting in a Christmas gift request - SO want to read those! Creepy part.....my family used to vacation every year in the Cherokee national Forest. Never was creeped out, but then, neither were a lot of these people. My sister and I roamed all over the trails all the time, no adults around. Back then, it was safer (people-wise, anyway). Always loved mysteries, but this one seems really big (no pun intended).

The strangest part of all this is the cover-up. I just noted that another thread I was following about the big fellow seems to have stopped, with the OP backing out. VERY disturbing!

Appreciate the link!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thank You everyone for giving me so much to think about. My grandson broke his arm a couple of days ago, so if you think about him, please send him some healing. Both the Fibia and Tibia are broken, it isnt a clean break. He fell off the neighbors trampoline. He was visiting the boys next door, and he was told he couldnt get on the trampoline, but boys will be boys.
Thank you again for your loving words of encouragement, and we appreciate your prayers. Kat

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Sorry i was so offended by your post, i had to reply.
Seriously!? I really am concerned with how rude and disrespectful people can get when their belief systems are challenged. "I call bullsh**" Well thank you for your in-depth evaluation, genius.

On the other hand, interesting story, i look forward to seeing pictures or more detailed descriptions. Seems like forests are good places for paranormal activities to occur, whether because of the quieter environment being easier to observe and the increased awareness or some extra-dimensional activities being more common in undisturbed natural areas.. Or aliens, whatever, but i hear a lot of stories of strange occurrences in woods and forests! S&F

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just an FYI update for anyone still watching this thread:

My grandsons story was shared on Coast to Coast Am in the latest David Paulites interview. He didn't get the facts completely straight I don't know if he was protecting our identity or if he didn't remember the details in the interview. I will be buying his latest missing book and I will see how the facts play out in the book. The interview is on the March 17th Coast to Coast program. (still not good with linking) "Mysterious Disappearances".

Also, I was asked about my grandsons blood type. He is A positive, but his mom is O positive. I think there is some kind of an O positive connection to Freemasonry and alien abduction??? His mom is from a long line of 33 degree masons.

Just wanted to share the latest update! Thank you again for all the encouragement. Kat

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I listened to that interview, it was mentioned on the creepy forest thread. Hope the little guy is doing well. Crazy, crazy story. Hope you are well too!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
Just an FYI update for anyone still watching this thread:

My grandsons story was shared on Coast to Coast Am in the latest David Paulites interview. He didn't get the facts completely straight I don't know if he was protecting our identity or if he didn't remember the details in the interview. I will be buying his latest missing book and I will see how the facts play out in the book. The interview is on the March 17th Coast to Coast program. (still not good with linking) "Mysterious Disappearances".

Also, I was asked about my grandsons blood type. He is A positive, but his mom is O positive. I think there is some kind of an O positive connection to Freemasonry and alien abduction??? His mom is from a long line of 33 degree masons.

Just wanted to share the latest update! Thank you again for all the encouragement. Kat

Do you have a link for that interview? Would love to listen. Hope the arm is healing well, and prayers sent!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Green Eyes, Im still not good with linking, but it is the March 17th Coast to Coast Am with George Noorey and David Paulitis.
Grandsons arm is all healed. Thanks for asking.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Here you go for a link:

Coast to Coast - March 17 2013

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by misskat1
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Green Eyes, Im still not good with linking, but it is the March 17th Coast to Coast Am with George Noorey and David Paulitis.
Grandsons arm is all healed. Thanks for asking.

Originally posted by BobM88
Here you go for a link:

Coast to Coast - March 17 2013

Thank you both! Will have to take time and listen to that one! Still haven't gotten the books, though I want them, and would LOVE to hear more cases. The guy seems to be onto something!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If your grandson saw light outside the entrance to the dungeon (UFO), it may have been the light illuminating from the exterior of the craft.

An abdominal procedure may have been performed to release an intestinal implant (tag). The tag could have been attached earlier to keep track of his whereabouts. Had he "pooped on the sticky paper", he would have expelled the tag for their retrieval. Instead, it probably was lost during his next bowel movement. If any x-rays of his abdomen were taken prior to this event, the implant may show up in one or more of them.

I would like to know if he saw any big hairy ape robots.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Had this or a similar occurrence happened to me or a member of my family, Derrel Sims is the first person that I would contact.
www.alienhunter.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This may be a bit of a stretch but I read this thread and it made me pretty interested in Shasta so I looked up some older threads on here about it.

I ended up finding this thread and more specifically this quote at the bottom of page 1,

Originally posted by Bluesma
I had a strange experience as a child on Mt. Shasta.

I went there with my grandmother (must have been in 74 or 75) to spend the night with some friends of hers that had a home in a wooded area in the forest on the mountain. I woke up very early in the morning, when everyone else was still asleep, and found a deer outside looking at me through the window. That is not so strange.... except that then I had a telepathic conversation with it for quite a while.

At least that is what I remembered. I was very little, and it may have been my imagination. But ever since, that place held a magical aura in my memory.

I just found it a bit odd that they shared a few similarities. I'm not sure there's any real connection here but I just thought it was a bit funny!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by StQuinn

Thank you! Have the links saved. Love listening to the interviews. The first book was amazing, and I really want the next two!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That is so terrifying. You hear about kids that are right there then the next minute they are gone and found miles away a few hours later. Its like they are mesmerized by something and are not aware of their surroundings. Im sure as soon as he was missing people we yelling for him and normally a little one like that will come running.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trickey280
That is so terrifying. You hear about kids that are right there then the next minute they are gone and found miles away a few hours later. Its like they are mesmerized by something and are not aware of their surroundings. Im sure as soon as he was missing people we yelling for him and normally a little one like that will come running.

The scarier cases are the ones that are never found, or when they find only remains. Listening to the interview, he was up to at least 600 cases, from the initial number. Crazy-weird stuff! The cover-up angle is quite intriguing, too. SOMEONE knows what this is about. No records, in a government bureaucracy? Searchers that seem to know to search outside any normal parameters? Someone knows something, and isn't telling. Knowing why the secret is kept is the key to the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Not sure when I'll try and retype my long reply zapped by an accidentally triggered reboot.. Quickly . . .

1. I greatly applaud a mass of citizens meticulously searching the area. I'm a little skeptical that the PTB will allow it until the perpetrator entities have been given a chance to vacate.

2. IF the entities are demonized humans, skinwalkers, big-foot, fallen angels/ET critters et al . . . and thereby INTER-DIMENSIONAL--it may not be all that easy to find them or evidence of them. Nevertheless, such a show of force could be a big statement of what that region is NOT willing to put up with.

3. I suspect that concentrated SPIRITUAL WARFARE on the part of SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED spiritual warfare groups and individuals IN THAT AREA--WITH SPIRITUALLY LEGAL AUTHORITY OVER THAT AREA may be the best, if not the only effective counter to such goings on.

4. I believe the PTB are complicit--either actively or at least by looking the other way.

5. I think that there are thousands of missing children and adults in the USA yearly due to such entities. This is not a small issue and needs a BIG response, imho.

6. Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.

7. Choose this day whom you will serve. There is one route to life and multiple routes to horrific bondage, slavery and death.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join