It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beezzer Principle/Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here's what I'm thinking.

Under the current management, we are economic slaves. We are heading towards more economic slavery. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We're doomed!

Well, not yet.

Currently, the government defines where you live, what you eat, where you shop, what you have, by the size of the check they send you every month.

Be it medical, disability, unemployment, welfare, social security checks, that dollar amount determined by the gvernment, determines how you live your life.

It's time to return those checks.

A singe mother with three kids can't just return her check, however. That single mother lives paycheck to paycheck, she votes for whomever will keep her and her kids fed. No matter how poorly. And she has every right to think of her family first.

This is where the beezzer Principle comes in.

That single mom needs an outside impetus to help her get out of the box the government has secured her in. We need to step in and provide guidance on her education, job possibilities, housing possibilities.

Does she want more for her little family?

If yes then we step up and step in, aid her in networking. Aid her in education. Aid her in internships. Aid her in getting out of this box that the government put her in!

Yes, it'll take work on our part. But if we do this one person at a time, one block at a time, one town at a time, then we can start returning those government checks.

The more checks we return, the less power the government will have over us. The stronger we, the people, will become.

The beezzer Principle embraces everyone.

Liberal or conservative.
Young or old.
Poor or wealthy.
Fat or thin.
White or black.
Bunny or non-bunny.
The 47% that Romney ignores and the 1% that Obama abhores.

We can do this. If we want it bad enough, we CAN take our country back.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Very thoughtful post beezer. I am sure this mother you speak of would love to have those options. So what are your thoughts on helping her, as a community. How do "we" do this.
edit on 10-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As a society we depend upon eachother.... isnt that obvious? We encourage eachother to become better people.

Someday products will become so good at what they do we'll all be unemployed. You should really think about this.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Here's what I'm thinking.

Under the current management, we are economic slaves. We are heading towards more economic slavery. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. We're doomed!

Well, not yet.

Currently, the government defines where you live, what you eat, where you shop, what you have, by the size of the check they send you every month.

Be it medical, disability, unemployment, welfare, social security checks, that dollar amount determined by the gvernment, determines how you live your life.

It's time to return those checks.

A singe mother with three kids can't just return her check, however. That single mother lives paycheck to paycheck, she votes for whomever will keep her and her kids fed. No matter how poorly. And she has every right to think of her family first.

This is where the beezzer Principle comes in.

That single mom needs an outside impetus to help her get out of the box the government has secured her in. We need to step in and provide guidance on her education, job possibilities, housing possibilities.

Does she want more for her little family?

If yes then we step up and step in, aid her in networking. Aid her in education. Aid her in internships. Aid her in getting out of this box that the government put her in!

Yes, it'll take work on our part. But if we do this one person at a time, one block at a time, one town at a time, then we can start returning those government checks.

The more checks we return, the less power the government will have over us. The stronger we, the people, will become.

The beezzer Principle embraces everyone.

Liberal or conservative.
Young or old.
Poor or wealthy.
Fat or thin.
White or black.
Bunny or non-bunny.
The 47% that Romney ignores and the 1% that Obama abhores.

We can do this. If we want it bad enough, we CAN take our country back.
Now here is a post I can get behind, now you are talking and acting.Here is something can speak to personally about my better half.When we go to the grocery store, we buy 2 of everything and take the 2nd to the homeless shelter.We tally when we go to Walmart (the hungry will work for food signs) what they would like for lunch and then get it.We put it into action in our home.Don't be so quick to dismiss the cashier with the million yard stare, simply ask "how is your day" and wait for a response.Beezersbride doesnt have alot of time for this because I am busy volunteering.20 years I have given of myself 100% each shift I have worked.Every promotion I didn't get that went to a male, he deserved it.Own your life and don't cry when it rains that you don't have an umbrella.Quit making your own storms and stand.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by beezzer

Very thoughtful post beezer. I am sure this mother you speak of would love to have those options. So what are your thoughts on helping her, as a community. How do "we" do this.
edit on 10-11-2012 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

"We're" smart. Many of us on this site have created businesses and are successful. How do we find our own work? We use contacts, we network, we schmooze.

We provide options that the government doesn't.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by beezzer

As a society we depend upon eachother.... isnt that obvious? We encourage eachother to become better people.

Someday products will become so good at what they do we'll all be unemployed. You should really think about this.

We've forgotten how to depend on one another. Our heighbors and frends and family have been replaced by the government.

Government didn't build, create, innovate.

People did.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride

Thanks for agreeing, little flower.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I don't see any difference between the community getting together to help those in need, and the Government using tax money to help those less fortunate. The end result is the exact same thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

IMO real poverty is unfixable. First of all you have an uneducated class. I am not attempting to put them down, please don't misunderstand. And when I say uneducated, I am talking about difficulty even reading or simple math. Women that came from abusive homes with no real chance to make it in this world. A lot of them go in and out of prison and have problems with addiction. Not all of them, but many. It is a social issue. One that cannot be tackled. These are the women that end up having children, we have to, as a society assist.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by beezzer

I don't see any difference between the community getting together to help those in need, and the Government using tax money to help those less fortunate. The end result is the exact same thing.

Simple, really.

The community helps someone get off the dependence of government while the government enables and encourages people to STAY dependent.

The end result?

People will live in the manner that THEY decide while government dependence has the government deciding the manner.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

IMO real poverty is unfixable. First of all you have an uneducated class. I am not attempting to put them down, please don't misunderstand. And when I say uneducated, I am talking about difficulty even reading or simple math. Women that came from abusive homes with no real chance to make it in this world. A lot of them go in and out of prison and have problems with addiction. Not all of them, but many. It is a social issue. One that cannot be tackled. These are the women that end up having children, we have to, as a society assist.

If you can't help the poor or the dependent network, then teach them how to read. Teach them math. Provide those with the tools so that they can succeed on their own!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Teaching these women basic skills requires the contribution of the whole community. Individually it is not possible. We have to work, we have children, and not to mention bills. We pay taxes. A portion of those taxes should go to programs that will assist these women. That is social responsibility. We make sure that the elderly, infirm, children, and incapable have, at least food. We are not some third world country. Certainly government with our collective tax dollars can provide sustenance for these unfortunates.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree completely, Beeezer. You mentioned that on my thread about redefining the Republican party and it is the idea that I am most excited about.

In my opinion, this is something that needs to happen.
edit on 10-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So, you believe that this single site may become the start of a revolution eh? Well everything has a start and we may just be a start.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This isn't the beezzer principle...this is the good old days--When hobos would ask to work for a meal.
when churches helped the poor in the community, when the world was smaller and less complicated
and people were more rural and not packed like sardines in a can, when lawyers didn't sue everything
that moved.....when you could get away with being generous without much risk of liability.

It isn't a bad idea...in fact it is a great idea.....but this isn't the good old days.

We've allowed our humanity (to each other) to be regulated by government thru taxes and regulation.

How many here can even name their next door neighbors?

I hate to be a down-brownie when this is all about goodness and light, but that's the reality we have
created for ourselves. One fine example is the Affordable Health Care Act--government stepping in
to regulate aid to the needy. Nobody seems to want to help IRL..I've seen too many videos
of staged incidents on youtube where actors (pretending to need aid) were completely ignored.

Style over substance, talk instead of action, hollow promises and words on a page.

Sorry beez, I know you're well liked, but I've just come from youtube watching the type of videos
I had described. They say hope springs eternal, but my faith has been sprung by reality

edit on 10-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While I applaud your intentions. And I think it could help some people. I do not think it will work.

1. There are too many people like me that just don't give a Damn about others enough to be bothered.

2. Many people will not accept the help offered. Whether because of pride, laziness to even put in any effort to become self reliant or many other reasons.

But mostly it is the apathy running through this country.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Did you ever read the book, "The Stand", by Stephen King? In this story, the people that survived a catastrophic virus joined together to form their own small community. The government is gone, so these people are excited about forming a new type of "government", and doing it right this time. Guess what? They fell into the all the same traps, issues and problems that we have with our own government today. It's our human nature - you think you can escape it, but you can't. The best we can do is keep trying, but don't expect a utopia -- you'll be disappointed. Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Teaching these women basic skills requires the contribution of the whole community. Individually it is not possible. We have to work, we have children, and not to mention bills. We pay taxes. A portion of those taxes should go to programs that will assist these women. That is social responsibility. We make sure that the elderly, infirm, children, and incapable have, at least food. We are not some third world country. Certainly government with our collective tax dollars can provide sustenance for these unfortunates.

A few hours a week. A few hours not spent on ATS, a few hours not staring at the tv.

It can be done.
edit on 10-11-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rival

Truth! And please, poke holes into the premise. Work out the bugs.

Tell me how IT CAN WORK!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I applaud your intent. I fear the issue is a wider one though.

The idea of the government provided safety net is valid one, especially when it was invented. The unfortunate issue is that in most of the western world what was intended as a pick me up for those who fall has become an addiction.

At this point its become multi generational. You have families where multiple generations have never worked. People who are successful move out so they aren't in the same space as those who need the help. Polarisation by wealth class and politics is increasing all around.

To complicate matters further. Globalisation has meant that unskilled workers from Michigan aren't competing with unskilled workers from the next town. They are competing with unskilled workers from the slums of Calcutta.

Western society has set expectations for the minimum standard of living of unskilled people that isn't achievable in a globalised world without the government printing money to sustain it. There is a hard limit on the amount of people that can be employed providing unskilled local services.

Thats the simple truth no politician can utter. The reason is that the fixes that would be in the interest of america (a return to an element of isolationism and protectionism) preventing american poor competing for jobs with third world poor, is directly against the interests of the big corporations. Those corporations became globalised entities years ago. American society is not their concern. They are also the ones who control the legislators and the media.

I'm not implying conspiracy. Just independent globalised organisations acting in their own interest over time. If they are all pushing in the same basic direction the effect is the same as if it was conspiracy.

Unless the fundamentals of the system change, the behaviours wont change and the future is grim.

Your new party should start by thinking how to unpick this problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join