It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Minnesota and Canada Tracks Found on Canadian Border, 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello all

So I ran across this video and I've got to say this some very compelling evidence. The length of the tracks and location are enough to discourage most would -be hoaxers. Also they are able to work out some interesting behavior while tracking, like side stepping walking on branches and stopping behind trees. What ever left this impressive trail also had quite the gait.

Enjoy the video and if anyone has a good explanation for what could have left these tracks please feel free to chime in.

edit on 9-11-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Fix your link right meow

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blindlyzack

Wow yer fast lol

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
As long as he has a passport he is ok..
(Has been forced to leave Canada without having one)
edit on 9-11-2012 by monkeyofstick because: adding needed info

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is really impressive stuff though.
I have watched everything on bigfoot-sasquatch-Boggy creek-well all of these tapes,movies that I could get
since I was a young kid.Even looked for the roo ga roo as a teen in Louisiana.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Tracks in snow tend to grow larger with melting.......
They are welcome to delude themselves if they like.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Interesting. They were very long strides.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Excellent video, but just because they didn't drag their feet through the snow shouldn't immediately scream bigfoot.

When I'm walking through deep snow i do actually try to pick my feet up over the snow so my feet and pant legs don't get covered in the cold stuff.

Some of the strides are long, but there are also many that are close together.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
very interesting

say this isnt a hoax......what could make tracks like that ? ...yes some they couldnt match and some they could..at he begining they say something about illegal clear cut and later they say 'nobody would be out here'..on film is different from being there....
..even tho melting snow making tracks look bigger, wouldnt make the stride longer.....anybody walked in dense forest or jungle (off trail) before ?....you learn to make a small circles with you leg to help ckear the immediate small brush....i do circle to the outside and not the inside like the vid is trying to show
.......a very interesting vid....

that said...interesting vid but of course it could be a hoax.....good and bad about tech.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ObedientSheeple

Good point, but why was the guy side stepping and walking through such thick brush, stopping behind trees ? Just seems like strange behavior for a hunter to be walking on branches. Hoaxer?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lets take a closer look at the screen shots...
First off the tracks seem to just start out of thin air, nothing leading to or from. Also the guy just seems to roosting there before he begins the track.

Start of tracks and roost.

The tracks are old but trust me I live in snow country and tracks will not spread out this far. This guy would have to be running, bounding or was a very big guy.

In this shot the camera guys first step right boot.

Second step left boot extended and he says he's 6'2" . Again was the mystery tracker bounding through the brush and side stepping logs?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh my god. Seriously?

Also I thought the Bigfoot thing was old fashioned nowadays. Seriously, if Bigfeet rly existed, don't you think they'd be in a zoo by now?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
Oh my god. Seriously?

Also I thought the Bigfoot thing was old fashioned nowadays. Seriously, if Bigfeet rly existed, don't you think they'd be in a zoo by now?

Seriously your in the crypto thread on ATS. This is the place were we discuss such things as Bigfeet.
The op is what do you think left these prints? have you ever been in the wilderness? There are still places no man has walked and there are thousands of people that have reported seeing Bigfoot.
I want to believe, I'm in no way suggesting it's real, just looking at the claims.
Cheers
edit on 10-11-2012 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I dont understand why I am bothering but Stink ape or no ape you are wrong in terms of ITS existance.

It could run off a ship for hunts unbeknownst to us.

It could come based on the superior tactical nature of the terrain in its eyes.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
btw i am moving from montana to norther MN so I will keep eyes open while hunting and gathering on indian land. cougars and bears optional hehe.

Another thing is that I am a native of sorts through seminole blood and years spent living in Florida.

I have the tuning
edit on 11-11-2012 by tekeen because: (no reason given)

ahh hell you guys might as well be family I am also descendant of the earliest jew to enter this country along with norwegian and the miserable (wretched) ones.

Hehe psychic and medicines have allowed me some views of this reality........# all though as it is death and life for those who ever cared.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think this is a hoax

look at big foots prints - they are all above the snow, and yet that little bloke is trudging through the snow making a huge rift

so whoever left those "prints" must be very light on their feet only to leave imprints a few inches deep, when that person is up to their knees in snow

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I too, wish to believe that Bigfoot wanders the wilds of the US and Canada.
I know that the video footage and photographs are always blurry, I accept that
footprints in dirt or snow can be interpreted as human or other animal prints and
I agree that if Bigfoot -the animal, existed in the way we perceived it, then it should
be in a cage right now.

I agree with everyone... and yet the reports keep coming in.

I have never seen a creature resembling the ones in the many reports and though I
have visited some of the districts that have shown these reports, my 'Bigfoot-savvy'
is very limited!
But I've been thinking about all the tales and images I have read and seen over the
years and I think we tend to look at this phenomena in the wrong light.

I believe Bigfoot will not be caught because we see it as an animal and that's where
we fall down... he's human. A seven-foot hairy human that lives life differently to us,
but a problem-solving, family-caring, video/camera-wary human that wishes to live his
/her life with only minimum interaction with their clothes-wearing cousins.

He can think like us, avoid places like busy highways and areas that could put him in
danger. He knows that staying still insures that he probably won't be seen and also knows
that -when forced, aggressive sounds and actions can be used as warnings to the intruders.

It may well be that in our distant past, we persecuted them and other off-shoots until it
became a hard-wired way... that they must avoid the smaller beings with the big sticks!

It's just a thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
BIG print or not ladies I am a badass tracker when I bother..like anyone who tries,

Bigfoot HAD a big range and rumor is that that mo fugger is not so far north these days but being such a badass survivor not even we know...

Out trappers are still out there but the tribes are all but non-existant on the old trapping routes.

I seen that bitch in florida and it was no gator.

I had the watched feeling while solo in Wa State as a solo hunter gatherer.

The being is there and yet we dont know if it is space bound or what.

people always act like someone else will find it but now with all the cameras we are growing dope so I hear no looking for this thing although it could be found on cam these days with intuitive hunters.....watch you ass it could snap you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tekeen

Who's the wretched ones? Please forgive my ignorance ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This track find is relatively old now, but it definitely is one of the better finds of all time. I say this because of the depth of the snow. It is obvious that the humans were having trouble walking through the snow, and that it would take really long legs to leave footprints like that, without scuffing up the snow between and around the prints. I have long ago concluded, unfortunately, that sasquatch tracks are never going to be enough to convince a hardcore skeptic. There are really great casts and track finds that have been well documented, and they do not change the minds of the skeptics.

Even though it would either be outright impossible to fake the tracks, or would require such an elaborate setup that it would make more sense, statistically speaking, for the tracks to have been created by bigfoot rather than have been hoaxed.

<<   2 >>

join