It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween: A Satanic Holiday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Greeting ATS! My blessings go out to those in the North East that got affected by this “frankenstorm” which is a tragedy.

Alright, with that being said, this whole Halloween thing is a celebration of Satanism! OK, I’m not here to push my religious beliefs on anyone, and I encourage questioning things related to all religions. I don’t care if you’re an atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, Scientologist, etc., I think we can all agree on one thing; evil is a very real thing, and if you support evil, you support the devil. October 31st is an important date for Satanists, witches, and occultists alike, as Halloween is an embracement of evil and celebration of death. It’s a sick thing to watch kids in my neighborhood dress up and unconsciously support this occult movement. I encourage you to reject this pagan, satanic holiday! If you dressed up for Halloween, you are supporting the evil spiritual forces and the devil himself, as well as rejecting Jesus
Christ.
Check out these links posted and let me know you think.

yourgoingtohell.com...

www.demonbuster.com...

www.christiananswers.net...

I'm sure tonight there's all kind of sick rituals taking place that feed off the energy of the brained wash youth that support this Halloween movement. I'm talking about ouiji board use, bonfires, animal sacrifices, heavy drug-use, sex rituals, basically any kind of sinful behavior that goes against the Oneness that is God. This is a big night for occultists and paganist alike. I encourage you to combat this spiritual warfare taking place in the higher realms of existence by meditating tonight and imagine love and peace spreading to all corners of the globe. Pray to god and thank the universe for your very existence. Don't feed into this celebration of evil.

I personally believe in God and believe in the light of Jesus Christ. Halloween claims to be a “Christian” holiday buts it’s far from it. Please, do some research, and next year don’t let your kids dress up as a witch! Say your prayers tonight as these wicked evil forces thrive off everyone feeding into this devilish holiday.

Peace and God Bless to all.

+56 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
1. Paganism does not equate to Satanism.
2. Wicca has nothing to do with Satanism.
3. Halloween's origins have nothing to do with Satanism.
4. Many common Christmas celebrations have Pagan roots (Christmas trees, for example).

/thread

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on thanksgiving?

I am sure the Indians who welcomed the new settlers with open arms and they all lived together in peace and harmony until today. Oh wait...
edit on 31-10-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Is this the kind of festival Jesus Christ would want us to observe?

Yes, Jesus liked giving people food.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In reality, Samhain had NOTHING to do with sex rituals and the weird dirty nonsense you are claiming. Seems Xtianas have filthy minds making up nonsense like that.
IN the real world,originally samhain was when you brought the cattle down to pass between fires for cleansing and slaughter for the winter. No sick little rituals you and others make up. Im not even Irish or Gaelic.. and I know this stuff. The nones from slaughtered livestock were thrown into the fires.. it wasnt a scary bloody ritual LMFAO! The "festivsl of the dead" part of it was done in rememberance and to ward off bad spookiness. Sort of like a lot of christian rituals. However, no one was transubstantiating any crackers into human flesh or wine into human blood. The catholics coopted the holliday to celebrate their own dead. Pretty similarly as well.

American halloween is about as vanilla as you can get. Hell Night isnt halloween. Its idiots breaking stuff up and playing pranks. I still fail to see any of these dirty minded little rituals youre speaking of. Idiots that like to play devil may do these rituals.. but they certainly arent luciferians or satanists. Neither of those folks perform the filth you claim.

Maybe read up on it in a place where you arent swallowing propaganda.. read actual history. Read about WHO invented the idiocy you sited concerning these rituals and sacrifices. Read about the politics of it.. .. then maybe read about your own Christmas celebrations, ester celebrations, and christianity's OWN necro-centric holidays.

Nope, Im not a pagan or any of that.. just a person who relies on history and real facts to base my decisions rather than swallowing propaganda hook line and sinker. Happy All Saints Day!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What did Satan ever do to you anyway?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sekerofknowlege
I think we can all agree on one thing;

No we can't.

/thread.

Halloween is a primarily pagan festival based on Harvest festivals and Festivals of the Dead.
edit on 10/31/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

dont worry,he was a satanist! boo!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All this stuff gets trotted out every halloween. Regardless of the origins of halloween, this is what it means to kids now: You dress up in your favorite cartoon character or monster, and you go door-to-door and get candy. That's it. Why does someone always have to ruin it for everyone else every stinkin year?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

and don't forget,satan is a jewish word for adversary! not a god or devil,just a word!
blessed be!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It is rather scary to see witches and devils walking towards your home when actual witches and devils exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I'm not Christian, BTW. I simply believe in God and believe Jesus Christ spread the word of God as did many prophets before and after his life. You can label me all you want but i still don't consider my self as a "Christian". I drink and smoke too much :/.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

OK, I’m not here to push my religious beliefs on anyone, and I encourage questioning things related to all religions. I don’t care if you’re an atheist, Muslim, Buddhist, Scientologist, etc., I think we can all agree on one thing; evil is a very real thing, and if you support evil, you support the devil. October 31st is an important date for Satanists, witches, and occultists alike, as Halloween is an embracement of evil and celebration of death.

Um, I never agreed to that. How can you say: "i think we can all agree that if you support evil, you support the devil"

I cant agree because I dont believe in mystical deities such as "The Devil".

I like how you clearly stated that your not going to push your religious beliefs on any one, and then you precede to do that very thing. How about you clearify your belief a little, is it the devil? Or is it the Occult? Make up your mind.

How about you actually learn a thing or two about the origins of Halloween.

Halloween or Hallowe'en (a contraction of "All Hallows' Evening"), also known as All Hallows' Eve, is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on October 31, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows (or All Saints). According to many scholars, it was originally influenced by western European harvest festivals and festivals of the dead with possible pagan roots, particularly the Celtic Samhain. Others maintain that it originated independently of Samhain and has Christian roots.

(Do yo see "devil" or "Satan" anywhere in there?)

Halloween

edit on 31-10-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by reficul

I'm not Christian, BTW. I simply believe in God and believe Jesus Christ spread the word of God as did many prophets before and after his life. You can label me all you want but i still don't consider my self as a "Christian". I drink and smoke too much :/.

That makes you Christian.

Christian = one who follows Christ, believes he is the son of God and God himself.

Not wanting to be labeled is soooooooo highschool.

edit on 1-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
last time i checked halloween is another commercial holiday, placed around a religious holiday.
november 1st all saints day, where traditionally people observe and respect the dead.
dia de los muertos or day of the dead for the latin world.

halloween is the american commercialized version (like christmas and the guy wearing coca cola's colors), now mass exported.

but yeah, let's just blame the devil.

on a wild guess i would have to say hollywood and candy manufacturers have more to do with halloween than the devil.

obviously the devil runs hollywood and candy manufacturers so yeah, it's all the devil's fault.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sekerofknowlege

You drink and smoke..... But kids dressing up and getting candy is satanism? WTF man explain that to us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join