It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange/Red UFO over Metrovancity area Oct31 7pm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Was out for a walk on a trail just near my neighbourhood (Surrey) and I saw an orange circle sphere in the sky not too far in the distance. Didn't have my camera but i'm going back out right now with it,
trying to see right now if anyone else in Vancouver saw it to maybe confirm if it was maybe a small plane with an orange strobe light on it? maybe as a prank perhaps? just because it's halloween and the 'craft' was just floating this orangish red colour, it slowly went over the treeline and I lost it going northwest towards Vancouver proper.

There are a lot of explosions right now happening across Vancouver due to Halloween, and i'm talking huge echoing bangs so that might draw it's attention whatever it is, assuming it's not human.

But it wasn't like any human craft, just an orange circle slowly drifting across the sky until I lost it.

not to mention it's cloudy out and raining so this thing was flying low! I heard planes flying around but I never saw them or their lights, this thing was BRIGHT, and RIGHT THERE.

This lasted like 30 seconds.

It had no sound, I took my headphones out to make sure.

If I do get a video dont expect much more then a wobbly orange blob lol..

but honestly people, it was a UFO to me until someone can confirm otherwise keep your eyes open BC/pacific northwest area
edit on 31-10-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
it's called a chinese lantern.google it.

FIRST!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You're aware all of BC lights of fireworks, shoots bearscares and other flares on halloween right?

I have a friend in surrey who literally posted on facebook about shooting off a 12ga. flare. Just saying, halloween is a hard time discern real phenomena from fireworks. ha ha.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

FIRST!!!

how dare you chinese lantern me!!

that just kills my thread... this thing was the size of like 2 schoolbuses...HUGE compared to what you think i'm describing

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
You're aware all of BC lights of fireworks, shoots bearscares and other flares on halloween right?

I have a friend in surrey who literally posted on facebook about shooting off a 12ga. flare. Just saying, halloween is a hard time discern real phenomena from fireworks. ha ha.

why are you guys treating me like i'm so stupid.. yeah I know there are fireworks (they are literally outside my house and LOUD) and I can tell the difference.

this thing looked like the planet yavin floating in the sky. LITERALLY

it's soo easy to discern the difference that's why i'm seeing if anybody else saw what I saw, maybe from another angle

I just got back from my 2nd walk, nothing but fireworks in every direction, some sound like IEDS lol

the only other thing it could have been was a plane with a solid orange light on it

edit on 31-10-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Interesting! My niece's friend got a picture of something in Dallas (Tx) on the 28th or 29th. It was also huge and had orange lights but more like a cell shape, or donut without the hole-lol. I've asked for permission to post the pic but haven't heard back yet. Arg!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Check the thread about same in Western Washington. Sound was reported down here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

FIRST!!!

that just kills my thread... this thing was the size of like 2 schoolbuses...HUGE compared to what you think i'm describing

I thought you said something like a small plane, they're not so huge. Chinese lantern sounds okay, drifting slowly, silently, orangey... You just can't tell size without some cross reference.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by yourmaker

FIRST!!!

I thought you said something like a small plane, they're not so huge. Chinese lantern sounds okay, drifting slowly, silently, orangey... You just can't tell size without some cross reference.

That's really the only comparison I can give.

small plane with a solid orange light on it is my best guess at the distance, but the problem was i'd seen planes before it and this was nothing like a plane (from my angle), also the rain/cloud etc..

this thing was a perfect sphere, bright orange/red, nothing like a chinese lantern

and why would there only be 1? where it was makes no sense, this is mostly an east indian neighbourhood..

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Check the thread about same in Western Washington. Sound was reported down here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

interesting, but this thing didn't leave any trail, and it looked like it was floating easily

although it was travelling in roughly the same direction... i'm north of arlington by milesssss

new topics

top topics

join