It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunlight from the center of the earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I came across this site while reading the hidden hand here...

home.comcast.net...

But when I deleted the hidden hand from the address I got this...

home.comcast.net...

It talks about sunlight coming out of the poles. And why the poles center are always covered up...
edit on 31-10-2012 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

This is new to me, please illuminate.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yes the Earth is hollow. Look up land of the "Smokey Sun". Or use bing images: Agartha . The pictures blew my mind. Also look up the flight of Admiral Byrd over the North Pole. Most interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here is the site content...

I have been researching what may be hidden under the poles on Google Earth, right under our noses. I teach some classes in computer science, and I have been using Photoshop for nearly 5 years.

If one checks Google Earth, you will find there is a complete cover-up of the North pole at all times. They do not show any part of the entire Artic ICE CAP, yet it is there. When the weather layer is turned on, it always has unusual shaped blue diagrams covering the North pole. What are they hiding?

I also noticed that there is a strange large circle on Antarctica that looks like this:

The distance of that whole "circle" image on Antartica is about a thousand miles across. When I dropped that image into Photoshop, and used an adjustment tool called “Curves” to darken and work with contrasting tones, I was stunned with what I got! Notice the very bright light at the very center of the South pole! It is as if there is something very bright at that location shining out that the satellite cameras picked up!

When I realized the significance of this image, I started to remember a couple of other things I’d read about weeks and months ago. There is this interesting website about Jupiter with NASA images that animate at hollowjupiter.blogspot.com... and it alleges that sunlight shines out from the poles at Jupiter, that website looks like this:

I have tried diligently to find other accurate pictures of our poles. I found this website at the University of Illinois, which shows you some NASA images of the North Pole Ice cap: arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu... Note the convenient ‘black dot’ that they place directly over the north pole… what are they hiding under the black dots?

Please take any one of those satellite views at the University, and run the 30 day animation. It shows you the past days. Turn the animation to slow so you can see it. There is a speed bar in the upper right.

On the day of Thursday Oct. 9th, I went to the University of Illinois site, and what I saw amazed me. The site looks like the concave on the ice, around the black dot, has increased substantially in size. Take a look! I have gone back to a photo I saved from Oct. 3rd, and I’ve placed it side by side with Oct. 8th. I am considering a theory that there may have been a huge explosion at the direct location of the North pole, on or around the dates the changes appear on the University pictures.

I looked up earthquakes and found there was a 5.3 earthquake registered in the Artic ocean on October 8th.

So please, look with your own eyes, look at the 30 day animation at the website, and see how it only shows the changes to the concave on about the 7th or 8th of Oct. The earthquake was Oct. 7th Alaska time, but Oct. 8th Pacific Standard Time. There have been known occurrences when significant blasts occur, that seismographs may record the blast sound waves as earthquakes, such as this: www.ksco.com...

Realize that NASA has already done some digital screening (brushing out) so that we don’t get to see a clear picture of the north pole. Notice Greenland, it is of a different clarity. Here are the two comparisons.

That concave difference surrounding the black dot, between the two pictures is probably hundreds of miles in difference!

From Oct. 8th until today, Oct. 13th, they had stopped updating their website. Normally, they update every day, but for some reason they held back updates for 5 full days. Today, they have updated the site to show images through 10/11/2008. The cryrosphere photos dated 10/10/08 look like this.

Why my speculation about an explosion at the North Pole? There are many websites which support the idea that our Earth is hollow and inhabited by advanced beings on the inside. I can’t say who or what was behind an alleged explosion at the north pole, but it might be connected to widening the entrance hole at the pole.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why my speculation about an explosion at the North Pole? There are many websites which support the idea that our Earth is hollow and inhabited by advanced beings on the inside. I can’t say who or what was behind an alleged explosion at the north pole, but it might be connected to widening the entrance hole at the pole.

There is a website where everybody can see what the satellites see... there are hundreds of satellites to choose from. fourmilab.ch... But caution, you don’t get to see the clarity that you get with Google earth, no weather shows up on any of them, and we all know there are clouds around Earth. When I examine them with Photoshop I see what I believe to be smudging and brushing which can all be done digitally by NASA computers. And notice that there are NO BLACK dots on these satellite photos, so I can’t see any reason why there would be black dots on the satellite photos from the University of Illinois.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
Yes the Earth is hollow. Look up land of the "Smokey Sun". Or use bing images: Agartha . The pictures blew my mind. Also look up the flight of Admiral Byrd over the North Pole. Most interesting indeed.

Yes but the hidden hand gives reference to it. He made that thread a while ago. like 2008. And these are brand new images that seem to say that the earths poles are sinking into the ground. Do you have any idea what that could possibly mean. Big time # hit the fan. The ice caps would melt tremendously faster than science ever expected. It means that we could be experiencing floods within the next few months that scientist say would have taken hundreds of years if not 3000 was the top number I do believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another connection with the Inner Earth relates to Admiral Byrd. It is purported that when the Admiral went to explore the North Pole that he actually entered into the Inner Earth at the opening at this pole. Included below, you will see a purported diary by Admiral Byrd that discusses he made contact with an advanced people in this area who showed him their world and asked for him to take a message back to the surface dwellers and government of their concern about a future vision they had of our destroying our world and since this is their home as well, they of course wanted to prevent this. If such a people do exist, it is theorized that possibly some of the UFOs we see are not extraterrestrial but intraterrestials, as our elder brothers keep an eye on us. It would require a spacecraft that can negate the force of gravity to fly out ouf the Polar Openings as gravity would pull any boat or airplane to follow the outer-to-inner surface. Another spiritual channel we have been in communication with is Christine Hayes of the Star of Isis Foundation in San Antonio, Texas. She claims to be receiving telepathic information from the people who live in the Inner Earth.

Truth is often stranger than fiction. I doubt it's true but it gives pause.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Yes but my biggest wonder is why is it on COMCASTS website. And why just those two things. There are no links on the home page for the reading news, and the totally different things written years apart from each other shows many different parallels.

Some would say religious topics regarding the one Infinite Creator, some would say conspiracy topics. are conspiracy topics even doing on the comcast website. A cable phone and internet service.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Another connection with the Inner Earth relates to Admiral Byrd. It is purported that when the Admiral went to explore the North Pole that he actually entered into the Inner Earth at the opening at this pole. Included below, you will see a purported diary by Admiral Byrd that discusses he made contact with an advanced people in this area who showed him their world and asked for him to take a message back to the surface dwellers and government of their concern about a future vision they had of our destroying our world and since this is their home as well, they of course wanted to prevent this. If such a people do exist, it is theorized that possibly some of the UFOs we see are not extraterrestrial but intraterrestials, as our elder brothers keep an eye on us. It would require a spacecraft that can negate the force of gravity to fly out ouf the Polar Openings as gravity would pull any boat or airplane to follow the outer-to-inner surface. Another spiritual channel we have been in communication with is Christine Hayes of the Star of Isis Foundation in San Antonio, Texas. She claims to be receiving telepathic information from the people who live in the Inner Earth.

Truth is often stranger than fiction. I doubt it's true but it gives pause.

I know the story of the admirial and of the meeting with the venusians and of the Phlanrians or wat ever they are. I even know quite a bit about there teachings, but I have never actually seen it for myself. My worries are the possible implications of this. The melting and floating of the icecaps hundreds if not thousands of years before expected. WOW. Sorry I keep repeating myself. I just wish someone more capable of coherent thought and not sleep deprived would have found it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames
reply to post by Oannes

Yes but my biggest wonder is why is it on COMCASTS website.

Home.comcast.net is the host site for us Comcast customers to create personal webpages.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Sorry but as soon as he said Artic ice cap it was pretty obvious he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes but the hidden hand gives reference to it. He made that thread a while ago. like 2008. And these are brand new images that seem to say that the earths poles are sinking into the ground. Do you have any idea what that could possibly mean. Big time # hit the fan. The ice caps would melt tremendously faster than science ever expected. It means that we could be experiencing floods within the next few months that scientist say would have taken hundreds of years if not 3000 was the top number I do believe.

Interresting, that diary of "Admiral Byrd" seems like a fraud
, i dunnow it just seems to "fake".
In regards to your ice cap melting. Correct me if im wrong, if the entire north pole is ice resting on the water.
Aka the ice's weight is already in the ocean, wouldnt the sea level stay the same even if it melted?...
Gonna try throw a icecube in a glass of water and see what happens when it melts lol

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie

Interresting, that diary of "Admiral Byrd" seems like a fraud
, i dunnow it just seems to "fake".
In regards to your ice cap melting. Correct me if im wrong, if the entire north pole is ice resting on the water.
Aka the ice's weight is already in the ocean, wouldnt the sea level stay the same even if it melted?...
Gonna try throw a icecube in a glass of water and see what happens when it melts lol

I think the Earth's "ice cap", icebergs, glaciers, and whatever other frozen nether-regions , are often partially above and below the "water line" /sea level. Glacial runoff adds water that was previously "land-locked" as ice. Ice is buoyant, also, so it could have part of its total area above water and part below, and when it melts, the above part would add to the total volume of the water.
I think. But its late and my head hurts. What were we talking about again? Ice cubes? Hmm, that's a good excuse to make myself a nite-cap, with an ice cap!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I came across this site while reading the hidden hand here...

It talks about sunlight coming out of the poles. And why the poles center are always covered up...

This is new to me, please illuminate.

i have heard of sock puppets but your first 2 posts are just going too far.

Anyway what is there to say about the hollow earth?

Did you know that there are lizardmen and baby dragons down there. i once had a vision of them.

They are really hostile to captured humans stringing them up to a 'hanging wall' for interrogation.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnkie

Well we know one thing for sure. There is land below the ice caps. The ice caps are in essense GLACIERS.Think of the ice on the caps more like mountains in glacier form. Most of the ice is thousands of feet tall.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I've alway been fascinated with the 'Stereo' satellite taking pictures of the back side of the sun and the planets.

They show the planets with beams of light going out of the poles:

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Jupiter gets hyper charged and shoots +1 Trillion watts of microwaves off its pole.
Could Earth's core get hyper charged and be shooting microwaves out as well?

If it did then there would be a medium for light particles to interact with. Maybe explain that odd light coming from the poles of the planets in the Stereo satellite images??

new topics

top topics

join