It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent call to all enlightened beings. Mass meditation now to combat hurricane sandy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Long time no see ATS.. I decided to lay low for a few after my 'Event' thread was shutdown.. anyways, take heed to the message below. We are in the underworld folks so no better time than NOW to learn the power our minds have together as ONE. To avoid any chance of a nwo. The timing is blatant with the elections coming up.. is this the crash of the stock market? Is this the event St. Johns Cathedral in NY predicts and shows in its arcitechture?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are dark forces steering this thing. You can search youtube for when it hit yesterday showing a "double rainbow". Interestingly enough, our own government ran a hurricane drill in 1997 where the hurricane was called "Sandy". hmmmm... guess where the hurricane hit? NY. The path was the same as this one. Devils always get exposed though check the truth and damn doesnt it hurt the bad guys..

www.youtube.com...

More info on the 1997 hurricane drill named 'Sandy' hitting NY.

www.youtube.com...

Now that the truth is once again apparent, and that something very sinister is behind this storm surge, we come to a solution. Have you EVER seen more fear mongering from a storm in your life? This is by design folks.. Mass consciousness has never been as important as it is right now. so this is what I need you to do!! I need you go to your safe spot and meditate. If you have people around make a circle and join hands. I need you to meditate to push this storm back out to sea NOW. You dont understand the importance of this, because if you did you would drop everything you are doing right now and join the many minds joining together to combat this hurricane. Thats why we are all one! WE have the power together to send this storm back into the atlantic ocean as quick as it came in. TPTB know this folks.. thats why there is such a campaign of fear that goes along with this thing. If everyone is scared shirtless, and succumbs to fear, and images on TV of floods, etc. - then they win. If we the people say "I have nothing to fear", and can take a few precious minutes to picture Sandy in their mind going back out to sea and leaving minimal damage in its path- then WE WIN.

Here is the message about the meditation. There is ZERO time to waste - www.youtube.com...

This works the same way that if we all wanted to do a group meditation and send an earthquake to.... hmmm, lets just say 'The Vatican', in little to no time it would be crumbled!13 Again, WE-ARE-ALL-ONE. All we need is the power of our minds together to combat the beast, and to also defeat the beast. Ive told you how the choice is yours.............

Light Code Activation 13 33 333
edit on 29-10-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Caps removed. Please do not post in all caps Thank you - Jak
edit on 29/10/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Why not pick up the phone and just ask them to turn the power off for HAARP and the Large Hadron Collider?

(no sarcasm meant either)
I believe that our doing is altering the frequencies and magnetics of the planet. The solar activity etc all play a role but think of our solar system as an atom and each planet has its own makeup. We are altering ours. Which in turn effects the others in our solar system. We cock up and it effects all planets and not just ours.

edit on 29-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

better off asking superman to blow it away

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I never do this. But I'm going to. This is definitely man made. There is no conspiracy here. If you watch the footage from meteorologists it's proven.

The worse thing to do is debate. What else do you do to try and stop mother nature that has been manipulated.

It's too late to pull harps plug.

Lets all channel ourselves and push it out to sea.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Who are these enlightened beings that you speak of?

Are these the people that think that they are enlightened or just indigo kids or hippies?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

WE have the power together to send this storm back into the atlantic ocean as quick as it came in.

Sorry I don't believe people can stand around holding hands and by thinking change the weather or create earthquakes.

Guess I'm just not an "enlightened being" like you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dear God, Creator...whoever you are...PLEASE don't harm anymore people....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As someone who is unenlightened, can you explain how meditating can stop a storm?

Also: Are ALL the deadly storms in the world caused by the NWO? or just this one in America? What about previous storms? Were they caused by the NWO?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I need you to meditate to push this storm back out to sea NOW.

Yup, that will work then. See if you can contact Canute and ask his advice on whether this approach will achieve anything.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why would I meditate to fix it, I spent all those hours willing it to happen. Such a waste of energy...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Why not pick up the phone and just ask them to turn the power off for HAARP and the Large Hadron Collider?

(no sarcasm meant either)
I believe that our doing is altering the frequencies and magnetics of the planet. The solar activity etc all play a role but think of our solar system as an atom and each planet has its own makeup. We are altering ours. Which in turn effects the others in our solar system. We cock up and it effects all planets and not just ours.

edit on 29-10-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Or an energy beam from the ISS may do it. Oh sorry thats not an actually disclosed possibility of the ISS call 9 11

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Light Code Activation 13 33 333

Let me correct that for ya,

It's actually Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Any participating must remember this is potentially a man made issue not from HAARP but from issues with the GOM oil bp spill in 2010 disturbing the loop current and temp of the GOM these various oceanic curents carry weather. (REMEMBER THE RECENT DROUGHT IN THE US?) With that good luck but remember natures vibrations are possible inplay here as well so you cannot reverse force instead you may have to bond with natures energy to slow or repel-pull it more East but not too far. Water temps in mind wind in mind oil in mind radiation in mind (HOPE + FOCUS).

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

what nintendo code is that
Contra?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm in. I have the entire day to focus. However, I am going to be focusing on breaking the storm up instead of trying to redirect. With the forward movement that it has right now, to try and redirect could result in a stall that would leave the storm to ravage that area. Just my viewpoint, ya'll do what feels right....

Edit to add: We have blankets and canned food that are going to the Red Cross tomorrow. I have battened down the hatches, since they are calling for up to 60mph winds here tonight/tomorrow. So now I will begin meditating. My attitude is: It might work, it might not; but it doesn't hurt to try.
edit on 10/29/2012 by Lakotas because: Edit to add.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Part of me hopes this is Bernard back to his long game best.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
To these people meditating and claiming the high and mighty, holier than thou (oh look at me, I'm enlightened) - how about you get off your fat, lazy arses and actually do something practical.

There'll be homeless people with nowhere to go, disabled people who will need help, elderly neighbours with no way of keeping warm and lots of other types of people who will need help with repairs, or food or warmth....

Maybe you ENLIGHTENED folk should actually do something grounded, realistic and affirmative instead of sitting around with your pseudo-spiritual beliefs.

People need help, they won't get it from meditation.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For only $5000, OP will give you all the secret meditation techniques you need to know to make the Hurricanes go away!.

Mother nature > Mankind, every single time.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Rebroadcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Prayer has no effect on the physicality of the universe. All studies done on the subject were inconclusive and unconvincing.

There's a fine line between praying and sitting on the ground looking like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Why would I meditate to fix it, I spent all those hours willing it to happen. Such a waste of energy...

To OP. I thank you for the suggestion but I do not see this hurricane as good or evil. It just is and is needed for what comes next.

And there is nothing to fear but fear itself.
edit on 29-10-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

<<   2  3  4 >>

join