It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question to ET's on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hello. I would like to be put in contact with an ET that can take me up into space so I can see it with my own eyes. Or possibly just take a short vacation to another planet. I have some gas money. Though not being educated in how much gas it takes, If I have to I'm prepared to sell my porsche for some extra cash. Because I mean, who wants to run out of gas right next to saturn? Exactly. So If any ET would be kind enough, I think we would have a great time and an eye opening experience! U2U me or reply to this post and we will talk in further detail. Thank you for your time. Nanoo nanoo.

PS. No greys

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No grey's! I had it all planned for you aswell. I'll have to cancel it now.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have heard said that one should be careful what you wish for,
as it might come true. Sure, it would be fun to go for a cruise in
a genuine space craft, but you don't seriously think one is going
to swoop down and invite you aboard, do you? And as far as gas
goes, I believe they have figured out a way to propell themselves
around the cosmos without petroleum based fuels. And if they did
use gas, you wouldn't have enough money to get out of sight.
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Besides all the Greys are evil, no, no, the Reptoids are evil..... If Einstein is correct, you might come back home and find the whole world you knew is gone. If I had no family, I wouldn't give a crap and I'd still go. And you?

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Besides all the Greys are evil, no, no, the Reptoids are evil..... If Einstein is correct, you might come back home and find the whole world you knew is gone. If I had no family, I wouldn't give a crap and I'd still go. And you?

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

Kapitan, No I'm not familiar with what Einstein said, what do you mean about coming back and finding the whole world you knew is gone? And yeah If I had no family I would still go too... I dont know I think I would still go with family

[edit on 19-10-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Kind of dissapointed for not getting any serious replies.... What gives aliens???

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Sorry, only room for one.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Einstein's general theory of relativity. As you approach the speed of light, time alters in relation to the traveller. So you travel a guh-zillion light years at a relativistic speed, when you return to home, oodles of years have past on Earth. That's the Cliff's Notes version.

top topics

join