It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD officer arrested for plot to kidnap, cook and eat women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Because it was a cop, it is a huge story. And because it was a cop, it is another reason to bash them.

First of all, it deserves to be a huge story because he is a cop. He is sworn to uphold our laws and is paid by the taxpayers to do so. How can someone like this become a Police Officer and since he is an Officer, it also bring into question every single arrest he has ever made. Is it hard to imagine that if this Officer is capable of these types of actions, that he would not be capable of false arrest? No capable of planting evidence and framing innocent people? Framing an innocent is nothing compared to what he now know he wanted to do. So this deserves to be a huge story due to the additional questions and implications that come with it.

As far as bashing Police... people do not have to try. They literally make it easy to bash them with the absolutely insane things they do. Can you even imagine what this Country would be like if we had no second amendment and people like this were the only people entrusted to have firearms?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

wonderfull !

so the next time i'm in nyc out late at night
minding my own business
having done/carrying nothing illegal
nor planning to.

and i get stopped

the 1st thing i'll do is smell said cops breath, which due to their in your face attitude is easy peasy.
and if i smell long pig, which smells like pork...

i can always claim later that:

"i was in fear for my life"

just when you think new yorks lowest cant get any lower...:shk:

wonder if this story will be sent down the memory hole
to protect the po-po
it's been done for less after all

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

I read this and what I want to know is how the FBI intercepted his emails.
How did they know to do it?
Was his "co-conspirator" actually an agent?
The articles are ive read are pretty vague on the subject.

I agree, there is not enough information on the subject, yet.
And was all this all for "fun" ? Was a a satanist ? Or just our regular psychopath ?
How was he caught ? Were there any other cops involved ?

So many questions..
edit on 25-10-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The articles are ive read are pretty vague on the subject.

I was wondering the same thing...however, it seems to me that the guy liked to brag and had loose lips. Not only should this guy not have passed a psychological test for his job, but what a 'flippin idiot to describe what he was going to do in text messages!

It's almost sounding like he wanted to get caught before he could carry out his fantasy.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To protect and "serve", preferably with a nice side salad and a bottle of good red wine.

Second line... what's for desert?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by randomname
wtf is wrong with america.

is everybody o.k. there. is it something in the air?

Bath Salts...

Could happen

Tzitzimimes here ahead of schedule? www.mexicolore.co.uk...

OP:
one wonders about how many homeless and missing kids...

and the fact that this monster was already on the IA's and FBI's radar, [and the co-conspiritors the justifier above does rightly bring up] seems to indicate that this might be bigger than it's being made out to be.

like something of fight club proportions

1st rule of eat club:
don't talk with your mouth full

EDIT TO ADD: lol now its "just a big mouths [lol] fantasy"
i am now wondering what the lone police defender had for dinner last night

edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Even if it comes out he was joking, that's one well thought out and messed up joke.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
'Protect and Serve'

Now, to quote the Twilight Zone...'It's a cookbook'.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is from another article, and how I believe he came under surveillance to begin with:

www.newsd... ay.com/long-island/crime/fbi-nypd-officer-gilberto-valle-charged-in-cannibal-plot-to-kidnap-cook-women-1.4152780

As part of his research into potential victims, the complaint alleges Valle used federal and state law enforcement databases and even conducted surveillance of potential victims "at their homes and their places of business, drafting and revising an 'operation plan' to abduct and 'cook' an identified woman, researching methods of disabling and drugging women, and agreeing with at least one other individual to kidnap a woman" for money.

I mean come on now, researching this stuff at work?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The articles are pretty vague on the subject.
edit on 10/25/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

This is a great question. Was he "randomly" selected? Where there any prevaricators? Did someone "leak" the info? I wonder this myself. Also, the fact there were co-conspirators is even more disturbing. Were they fellow officers? It would be interesting to see his past emails and their topics. Maybe this has been going on for years. Could he have already murdered? I hope they do a thorough investigation on this guy, as well with his email contacts.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
Even if it comes out he was joking, that's one well thought out and messed up joke.

from OP's source

Files on at least 100 women — including photos and home addresses — were found on his computer.

i'm not laughing, and consider there is no reason to keep files on "food" already eaten

computer forensics will reveal that or not
also forensics on his poop, etc.

whether this gets buried or not is another matter
and not funny either.

excuse me now am using fireshot to save the article
just in case.

for archival purposes here it is saved as pdf www.box.com...
edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added link

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dexter!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Originally posted by MDDoxs
I wonder what other kind of psycho's have slipped through the cracks.

75% of em.

Since a lot of our police today were military trained in "urban pacification" in the middle east, I believe the number is higher still.

Adding insult to injury, society and the government have been trained into thinking police (in general) can do no wrong. As a result, police do not prosecute dirty cops until they have an overwhelming volume of evidence.

Examine this story:

reason.com...

They say he started this fubar behavior right after being hired, but they waited 5 years before doing something about it. How many people were victimized before these negligent police and politicians did something?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What a wierd story....and if true beyond sick and "twisted" ......now I'm no fan of cops, as I've written about in several other threads, but something about this whole thing just doesn't seem right?

1. Why are the other's involved not named, only him?

2. Why was the FBI monitering him to begin with?

Maybe, just maybe he was one of the good guys that was actually willing to take a stand...perhaps the e-mails and tweets were him saying he would uphold his oath to the people and the Constitution...and for that he has been "destroyed" ? Pretty effective way to send a message to other cops to tow the line.

I don't know, just speculating, but death would have probably been better then to have the world think your a monster....I need more facts on this one.

edit on 25-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
so the next time i'm in nyc out late at night
minding my own business
having done/carrying nothing illegal
nor planning to.

and i get stopped

the 1st thing i'll do is smell said cops breath, which due to their in your face attitude is easy peasy.
and if i smell long pig, which smells like pork...

i can always claim later that:

"i was in fear for my life"

If you smell long pig on their breath, you damn well better be in fear for your life 'cause there is a really good chance *you* are next on the menu.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

a distinct possibility, given the way things are
starred

Originally posted by jcarpenter

If you smell long pig on their breath, you damn well better be in fear for your life 'cause there is a really good chance *you* are next on the menu.

don't worry a bullet proof vest, even with the steel plates cant protect you from a "floating punch"
or my "Wyrrd"
but i'll be carrying some other goodies in the improvised weaponry category as well

edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added reply

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

No, he is a sociopath that decided to become a cop. The police force has nothing to do with it. And just like the other psoter predicted, people will use it as an excuse to hate cops. But psychopaths choose all manner of jobs, including police and football coaches.

They have a unique abilitiy to lie and manipulate and charm people, which is how htey get their victims.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

No, he is a sociopath that decided to become a cop. The police force has nothing to do with it.

Uhm .... no.

He used police and federal databases to research his victims. He used police techniques and equipment to surveil his intended victims. He used his inside knowledge of the system to further his agenda.

Far too much power without any supervision and people actually why these monsters go off?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

EDIT TO ADD: lol now its "just a big mouths [lol] fantasy"
i am now wondering what the lone police defender had for dinner last night

What are you implying?

One sicko's fantasy about what he wanted to do to females represents an entire police force? I'm not defending him just asking a legitimate question.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by MountainLaurel

a distinct possibility, given the way things are
starred

Originally posted by jcarpenter

don't worry a bullet proof vest, even with the steel plates cant protect you from a "floating punch"
or my "Wyrrd"
but i'll be carrying some other goodies in the improvised weaponry category as well

edit on 25-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added reply

Yeah, the whole thing just seems "fishy".....Unless the FBI is monitering everyone's e-mail, lol, which is quite possible.......my understanding is that the people generally being targeted are people that are seen to pose a "threat" to TPTB......and Twitter, really? Just doesn't make any sense...but again I need more facts...if he was "set-up" can you imagine how scary that is for those in his life that know it's all BS.......
edit on 25-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join