It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I put it at another tie.

But Obama's 'horses and bayonets' comment really ticked me off. I hope all of the US miltiary were listening as well as everyone in the ship building states of Virginia, Maine and Connecticut. He dustbin'd the Navy as a thing of the past. That was what was under that comment of his.

No one can match our Navy. We simply don't need as many ships seeing how advanced we are. It's just stupid to think we need to keep building ships when they aren't needed. We need to cut back on the welfare for the war machine.

BTW - we veterans know that BAYONETS ARE STILL IN USE AS AN OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE WEAPON - ask any Marine...MARINES ARE A BRANCH OF THE US NAVY...........
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitruvian

DRUDGE POLL TAKEN MINUTE X MINUTE

GUESS WHAT O-Barma fan - antics?

edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

Drudge is a right-wing outfit. Of course they'll poll that Romney won. Just like Fox. The only polls that matter are the ones done by groups that actually phone up random people and ask. Damn, people are very intellectually challenged when it comes to politics.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

DRUDGE POLL TAKEN MINUTE X MINUTE

GUESS WHAT O-Barma fan - antics?

edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: text

Drudge is a right-wing outfit. Of course they'll poll that Romney won. Just like Fox. The only polls that matter are the ones done by groups that actually phone up random people and ask. Damn, people are very intellectually challenged when it comes to politics.

ARE YOU A MIME FOR buster2010 ???

IS GALLUP A RIGHT WING ORG TOO???

And Ohhhhhhhhhh BTW DRUDGE AND FOX ARE FAIR AND BALANCED - NO BIAS THERE
AND add Gallup by default as the fairest in the land!
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yahoo Poll Up And Running Again

Who won the final presidential debate? President Obama 49% Former Gov. Romney 51% Thank you for voting. ..288,012 votes

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I put it at another tie.

But Obama's 'horses and bayonets' comment really ticked me off. I hope all of the US miltiary were listening as well as everyone in the ship building states of Virginia, Maine and Connecticut. He dustbin'd the Navy as a thing of the past. That was what was under that comment of his.

No one can match our Navy. We simply don't need as many ships seeing how advanced we are. It's just stupid to think we need to keep building ships when they aren't needed. We need to cut back on the welfare for the war machine.

BTW - we veterans know that BAYONETS ARE STILL IN USE AS AN OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE WEAPON - ask any Marine...MARINES ARE A BRANCH OF THE US NAVY...........
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

Ask the Marines how many times they have actually used them in combat. And the Marines are now considered their own branch of the service.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Drudge is right wing propaganda....
edit on 23-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
delete wrong debate
edit on 23-10-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Got the right poll now.

edit on 23-10-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I basically have two points why I don't want Romney to win:

!. Clearly Romney looked amateurish and most of the polls on the third debate clearly show this.

2. Probably most people are not interested in religion when it come to politics, but I think it is the most important because we will all have to find out when we die, what is truth and what will bring us to safety for our souls sake.
Because Romney is so famous and reaches out to so many MILLIONS of people. Untold millions will wonder about the LDS church and missionaries could be knocking on their doors telling them the book of mormon is true and it is from God ! I just don't want one single soul deceived, contrary to Romney who stated he was on a mission and he was so proud of that.

Please, please, look up information about the book of mormon, there is no DNA to back up it's claim of ancient hebrews leaving ancient jerusalem by boat coming to america. No artifacts, the king james bible is plagiarized. by the book of mormon. This is an obvious thing when you are looking for truth on the book's foundation.

I just DON''T want a president that isn't aware of something so important as a book that claims that it came from God when it clearly came from man. Joseph Smith who was arrested for glass looking, trying to find gold and telling people the gold slipped when he couldn't find the gold by looking into a stone, members are not told about important truth.

Romney to me is representing a fraudulent book, the most deceiving book that has ever been written upon the face of the earth. Romney who could be a leader of a free nation, who maybe sworn in to protect it's citizens both inside and outside the borders of our great country.
Romney states that he wants to protect the american citizens from outside terror, but what about INSIDE terror? Of people becoming victims of false religion's grasps? Once they join, as in the case of so many women, who become servants to their husbands because they are to fourth, fifth or t0th wife and were told the book of mormon is true just as the taliban are doing to their women with their book.

If they do this on their own free will that is fine, but what about those that got sucked into the church because they were told the book of mormon is true, when in reality that it is the opposite of truth. The Taliban is the biggest thorn in the side of our country because it signifies oppression of women and terror, but the same is true with the LDS church, it enslaves people telling them the book of mormon is true but in reality the women are second class citizens. That women belong in the home and not in the work place, just like the Taliban. The Unites States will become closer to a theocracy if Romney becomes president and if Romney truly had his way all women would be in the home doing their duty.

Electing a president is a whole lot more that just politics, it is about protecting from enslavement!

Please, if you can, vote for Obama !

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
reply to post by timetothink

Exactly my point. It seems no matter what the candidates said, people had decided their winner beforehand, and looked for signs and portents to prove themselves right. There's no need to even ponder on who CNN or FOX claimed the winner. They had already decided no matter how the debate went.

the reason why most people have made up their mind is that they have the sense to look at the history of the actions taken by the candidate, and NOT what he says. for myself, romney has changed his position on a variety of important subjects, and it indicates to me that he will simply say what his particuar audience wants to hear, in order to get elected. that is a "false leadership" indicator, and thus, i tune him out.

why would a patriotic american who already is a muliti-millionaire still put his money in off-shore tax-dodges?
why would a patriotic american who preaches he is going to create jobs in america, actively work to fire americans who make their company profits and move those jobs to foriegn companies so he can make more personal money from the cheaper labor costs?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by alternateuniverse

Who won the final presidential debate? President Obama 49% Former Gov. Romney 51% Thank you for voting. ..288,012 votes

www.yahoo.com...

YAHOO
FOR THE "PEOPLE POLL" at Yahoo.com

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

And Ohhhhhhhhhh BTW DRUDGE AND FOX ARE FAIR AND BALANCED - NO BIAS THERE

Since when? They are only fair and balanced when it comes to the GOP.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

'What The Hell Is Obama Doing Asking For Another 4 Years?'

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

YAHOO

Your Yahoo is premature. Go check the link you may want to edit your post. Obama now leads Romney 53% to 38%

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Care to find the Yahoo Online Poll from last Friday, October 19th?

If the election were held today, who would you vote for?

700,000 Polled

Romney 52%, Obama 48%
edit on 23-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE 2ND DEBATE - Besides it was a draw with the edge to Romney..............rightfully so.

We speak NOW of DEBATE # 3 ................PLEASE GET WITH IT - THANKS
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by thetiler

'What The Hell Is Obama Doing Asking For Another 4 Years?'

Because he wants to be President for four more years. That should be obvious to even FOX news watchers. Romney made his fortune destroying American companies shipping jobs overseas and dodged Vietnam by running to France. What the hell is he doing even asking to be president?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

YAHOO

Your Yahoo is premature. Go check the link you may want to edit your post. Obama now leads Romney 53% to 38%

I already told you - that statistic is NOT referring to the third debate.............ROMNEY WON THE 3RD DEBATE - HANDS DOWN

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by buster2010

Care to find the Yahoo Online Poll from last Friday, October 19th?

If the election were held today, who would you vote for?

700,000 Polled

Romney 52%, Obama 48%
edit on 23-10-2012 by alternateuniverse because: (no reason given)

Last Friday? This thread is about Monday night's debate.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Currently: Romney 52%, Obama 48%

Who won the final presidential debate? President Obama 48% Former Gov. Romney 52% Thank you for voting. ..307,910 votes

www.yahoo.com...

www.yahoo.com...

YAHOO

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join